Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Beginnings - Building Newcrest *07-11-22*

Comments

• AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    @VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Yes, a new chapter...
    I like how Keira & Tyler's breakup went smoother than their actual time together. Also, Cassie should woman up and tell Cris about all of her baggage.

So funny! 🤣🤣🤣
    That’s hysterical! There breakup went smooth probably because they both were ready for it to be over! And yes! Cassie! Woman up!
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    @AudreyFld LOL! <3
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • CameronLineageCameronLineage Posts: 355 Member
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    Chapter 4.53 - Female Problems is now posted! We check in with Cassie and Veronica and Keira comes to visit.

Keira and Tyler ... is this the end?

g1Uy1PX.png

Lovely chapter.
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Wonderful chapter! <3
    Cassie and Veronica are perfect roommates! Love how Veronica swears just how I do. Cassie hopefully will talk to Cris at the upcoming party. I think they would make a great couple.
    Sam and Tyler talking and all I could do was see the picture of the family over his shoulder. (Great picture by the way!) Had to back and read again. It was a great idea to have Keira go work for Levon. Go Sam!
    Loved the park and the girls having so much fun. Sam met a hot guy that I hope we see more of too!
    And so the final break-up was Keira telling Tyler she was going to take the job. That worked out perfect! Bye bye Keira. Now to find a wonderful woman or Tyler.
    Chapter 4.53 - Female Problems is now posted! We check in with Cassie and Veronica and Keira comes to visit.

Keira and Tyler ... is this the end?

g1Uy1PX.png

Lovely chapter.

Ah. Thank you Viktoria! ❤️
    @haswh wrote: »
    Wonderful chapter! <3
    Cassie and Veronica are perfect roommates! Love how Veronica swears just how I do. Cassie hopefully will talk to Cris at the upcoming party. I think they would make a great couple.
    Sam and Tyler talking and all I could do was see the picture of the family over his shoulder. (Great picture by the way!) Had to back and read again. It was a great idea to have Keira go work for Levon. Go Sam!
    Loved the park and the girls having so much fun. Sam met a hot guy that I hope we see more of too!
    And so the final break-up was Keira telling Tyler she was going to take the job. That worked out perfect! Bye bye Keira. Now to find a wonderful woman or Tyler.

Thanks!
    Cassie and Veronica are indeed good for each other! They’ll be lifelong friends. Haha! So is it fishticks or something else?

Cassie has decided to talk to Cris. I hope it goes okay. Crossing my fingers. Their chemistry is just so cute.

Sam and Tyler... and the family picture without Sam.😭😭😭. They’ll need get a new one made with Sam this time. ❤️ Sam had a great idea to send Keira to help out Levon! Perfect solution.

So.... you don’t recognize the stranger in the park? I’m shocked! We will likely see him more.

And finally...Keira broke up instead of Tyler having to. Poor Tyler freaked out for months over how to not hurt her and she was worried about hurting him! And he surprised himself that he was sad. Gotta love him. Nevertheless, it was a good experience for him. He learned from it. Thanks for reading! ❤️
    @AudreyFld Fudge and apple pie! :D Should we recognize the guy in the park? I sure hope we do see him again! He's handsome! <3
    Ha! Fudge and apple pie are great! And yes, Sam’s stranger has been around a bit, but she hasn’t met him. He’ll be there again. <3
    edited December 2020
    New chapter! - Chapter 4.54 - Strangers in the Park - Sam meets up with her park hottie again

Sam tries to reconcile her feelings about the handsome man in the park.

dzKuaNh.png

Post edited by AudreyFld on
    Wonderful chapter! <3
    I am looking forward to what will happen with Walker and Sam. I don't think that Sam is ready for a relationship just yet but maybe they start as friends. It's always best that way anyway. Two months is a short time to get it together but I sure hope she does before going back to DSV. But IF Walker is moving next door that could really change everything! :o

Merry Christmas to you and yours! 🎄

@WagonFruit Your answer on WP was on point and very fun to read! :joy:
    Thank you! <3
    I’m looking forward to Sam and Walker too! I fell in love with him when he first appeared in Cris’s bar. I hope he doesn’t push too hard, because she will run if he does. But he’s already figured that out. So he quietly let her take the lead and she did. But now she’s terrified! 😬. The house isn’t finished yet, but will be within the next couple of months. So it won’t be as big of a deal as if he already lived there. But he will be there regularly checking on the progress. Soooo.... it might give them more opportunities to get to know each other than random weekends at the park.

Merry Christmas to you as well! 🎄❤️

And yes, @WagonFruit was perfect! ❤️
    New chapter! - Chapter 4.54 - Strangers in the Park - Sam meets up with her park hottie again

dzKuaNh.png

I called it when we first saw the "stranger". :) I would love to see Sam with Walker, they are both very likable (and attractive), but can make you shake your head sometimes.

dzKuaNh.png

I called it when we first saw the "stranger". :) I would love to see Sam with Walker, they are both very likable (and attractive), but can make you shake your head sometimes.

Yes! You did. They both definitely have their faults, but are generally very likable people. And yes, easy on the eyes!

And we haven’t seen him a ton so it’s no wonder not everyone knew who he was right away.
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Things are so great...

Keira is gone.

Samantha is living next door to Walker...
    Squee!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Things are so great...

Keira is gone.

Samantha is living next door to Walker...
    Squee!

Right! It’s about time good things are happening! ❤️❤️❤️
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Good chapter
    Though seeming like they get along well when talking, not sure if Samantha can trust Walker The Stalker, at least not yet. It is funny that her neighbor seemingly is Walker (unless he is peeping from a neighbor's yard).
    @VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Good chapter
    Though seeming like they get along well when talking, not sure if Samantha can trust Walker The Stalker, at least not yet. It is funny that her neighbor seemingly is Walker (unless he is peeping from a neighbor's yard).
    Thanks...
    kWalker the Stalker’ might turn out to be right if indeed he’s not her neighbor! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 we’ll know soon.
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member
    edited December 2020
    just caught up on the story. But thank goodness Taynisa put part of the blame where it lies- on the "egg donor" of a mother (Ryan and Regan's mother was also an "egg donor" )
    6adMCGP.gif
    @MadameLee wrote: »
    just caught up on the story. But thank goodness Taynisa put part of the blame where it lies- on the "egg donor" of a mother (Ryan and Regan's mother was also an "egg donor" )

No kidding. There’s been some nasty egg donors! And Taysia is so good for Sam.
    @MadameLee wrote: »

No kidding. There’s been some nasty egg donors! And Taysia is so good for Sam.

@MadameLee - I just realized you thought you were caught up! You have 3 more drama filled chapters to enjoy over the next week or so until I can get another Chapter finished after the holiday. It's my bad. I didn't include a link to go to the next chapter. That has been remedied! So read away and enjoy! <3
    edited December 2020
    I want to wish everyone Happy Holidays! 🎄🎀🎁 I won't be posting this week due to the holiday, but will be back right after New Year's with Tyler's graduation party. 👀

In the meantime, I thought I'd share the families with their Christmas pictures. Enjoy:

First - The obligatory picture of Sam with her Stepfather and Mother:

UeLIjDS.png

Next: Sam with her Father, siblings and Stepmother. Paige is being Paige - sassy little thing and Tyler looks so handsome 😍

y7nyCHd.png

And finally a picture without Sam! 🙄 I guess that's what actresses do - they jump in every shot they can. :joy:
    Cassie, her brother and her parents. Reagan and Evan look so happy! <3

QrMWJyW.png
    I want to wish everyone Happy Holidays! 🎄🎀🎁 I won't be posting this week due to the holiday, but will be back right after New Year's with Tyler's graduation party. 👀

In the meantime, I thought I'd share the families with their Christmas pictures. Enjoy:

First - The obligatory picture of Sam with her Stepfather and Mother:

UeLIjDS.png

Next: Sam with her Father, siblings and Stepmother. Paige is being Paige - sassy little thing and Tyler looks so handsome 😍

y7nyCHd.png

And finally a picture without Sam! 🙄 I guess that's what actresses do - they jump in every shot they can. :joy:
    Cassie, her brother and her parents. Reagan and Evan look so happy! <3

QrMWJyW.png

Beautiful shots Audrey!
    Merry Christmas! :)
    Thanks @CameronLineage aka Vik! <3
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Sam seems so much happier in the picture of her father's side. :D
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Lovely pics!

Merry Christmas! 🎁 🎄
    iTvMKZ8.jpg