Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Livinasimminlife's Stories: Starlight Saga begins

Comments

• AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    @AdamsEve1231 - Here is a sneak peek at my entry for your Casting Call. Meet Brad Blue. If I did not do his skin color properly, let me know and I will change it to blue. I don't have the Snowy Escape Pack, so feel free to add any outfits. No cc. Thanks :)

Origin ID# SoulGal7
    Entry name: Brad Blue
    Aspiration: Archaeology Scholar
    Traits: Loves Outdoors, Active, Outgoing
    Gallery Link: Brad Blue

Background Story: Brad grew up in Windenburg & became an archaeologist because of his interest in the mythical snow fairies. For years he has searched for them, only to come up empty-handed. But now, he has a new lead and it's rumored that atop a mountain peak in Mt. Komorabi lives the snow fairy clan & the youngest, most beautiful daughter is looking for her soulmate. Brad is determined to climb to the peak and win the hand of Nilla.

More Bio: Brad's favorite color is blue and all his clothing choices are blue. His favorite season is winter, and although he has not attempted it as yet, nor does he have any skills, he wants to try skiing and snowboarding. But most of all, he needs to prep for his climb to the peak. He has had a few girlfriends, but his relationships didn't last, as they never understood his quest for magic or the snow fairy clan. His father, Archibald Blue, was a distinguished Art History Professor at the University of Britechester, and his mother, Margaret Blue, was an illustrator of children's books. They had met at a University of Britechester Art Society bar night and were smitten with each other almost immediately. His parents were adults when they met and Brad is an only child. His parents always told him to follow his dream and that was what he was about to do.

BRAD-BLUE-PHOTO.png

This is awesome! Thank you, @SoulGal7. I love his backstory. He's fine as is. I said I would accept true berries, pastel, or banilla. I don't know discriminate. :smiley: Unless you want him to be blue...
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    I wonder what he would like like with the lightest blue in his camo as his skin?
    I love his freckles, @SoulGal7, btw. I looked on the big screen this time instead of my phone. :)

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    edited December 2020
    In case you missed it, I posted the first chapter of Berry Bountiful Harvest.
    KOZRddS.png
    1.1 Fresh Start

...in which Vanilla 'Nilla' Bliss Winterhold arrives in Mt. Komorebi. Why is she here? Read and find out...

I'm still accepting berries for this challenge if you want to submit a Sim for the story.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,627 Member
    @AdamsEve1231 - Just read the first chapter and what a wonderful start to Nilla's adventures.
  • MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member
    edited December 2020
    Origin ID: Writerboy08
    Entry name: Milo Mauve and Mila Mauve
    Aspiration: Painter Extraordinaire (Milo)/Musical Genius (Mila)
    Traits: Romantic, Family-Oriented, and Art Lover (Milo)/Self-Assured, Cheerful, and Creative (Mila)

Backstory:

Milo and Mila were the last born in a family of famous performers. Their father is a Silver Screen Legend, their mother is a accomplished dancer and stage actress, their oldest sibling Anthony is a film and stage actor, the oldest sister Karina is a dancer and actress and their middle sister Maura is a comedienne/actress with her own show. It was expected that the twins would join them.

Mila (who I have submitted for the role of the outspoken, yet supportive friend) is currently guest starring in recurring role on her sister's show, but truly wants to be known for her music. Milo is just not a performer. He is content with appreciating great art whether is being a great performance or his favorite, a compelling piece of art. He was always drawn to the obscure pieces that make you think. Instead of enrolling in Britchester's School of Performing Arts, Milo pursued a Distinguished Degree in Art History to become a respected critic. Despite not completely understanding his choice the family supports this.

Milo, while not the most suave, is quite the hopeless romantic and was recently dumped by his high school sweetheart. Fleeing to Mt.Komerebi to center himself, he has become somewhat of a recluse, only coming out to hike and taking pictures. It has become a staycation of sorts. Mila, however, is determined to help him out of his funk and intends on reintroducing him to the world and maybe a new muse...

vCnUWo0.pngGjCjI6d.png
    Post edited by MINEZ on
    MINEZ wrote: »
    Origin ID: Writerboy08
    Entry name: Milo Mauve and Mila Mauve
    Aspiration: Painter Extraordinaire (Milo)/Musical Genius (Mila)
    Traits: Romantic, Family-Oriented, and Art Lover (Milo)/Self-Assured, Cheerful, and Creative (Mila)

Backstory:

Milo and Mila were the last born in a family of famous performers. Their father is a Silver Screen Legend, their mother is a accomplished dancer and stage actress, their oldest sibling Anthony is a film and stage actor, the oldest sister Karina is a dancer and actress and their middle sister Maura is a comedienne/actress with her own show. It was expected that the twins would join them.

Mila (who I have submitted for the role of the outspoken, yet supportive friend) is currently guest starring in recurring role on her sister's show, but truly wants to be known for her music. Milo is just not a performer. He is content with appreciating great art whether is being a great performance or his favorite, a compelling piece of art. He was always drawn to the obscure pieces that make you think. Instead of enrolling in Britchester's School of Performing Arts, Milo pursued a Distinguished Degree in Art History to become a respected critic. Despite not completely understanding his choice the family supports this.

Milo, while not the most suave, is quite the hopeless romantic and was recently dumped by his high school sweetheart. Fleeing to Mt.Komerebi to center himself, he has become somewhat of a recluse, only coming out to hike and taking pictures. It has become a staycation of sorts. Mila, however, is determined to help him out of his funk and intends on reintroducing him to the world and maybe a new muse...

vCnUWo0.pngGjCjI6d.png

@MINEZ Oh wow. Thank you. How fun! I'm excited that you submitted Sims..

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member
    @AdamsEve1231 ikr!! It has been a ridiculous 2020 for me, between the 12hr shifts and chaos I have been catching up on your stories (So Behind!!). I've been to tired to create or even comment but reading has been a constant love your stories! Thx for letting me even participate!! :)
    MINEZ wrote: »
    @AdamsEve1231 ikr!! It has been a ridiculous 2020 for me, between the 12hr shifts and chaos I have been catching up on your stories (So Behind!!). I've been to tired to create or even comment but reading has been a constant love your stories! Thx for letting me even participate!! :)

Aww that's wonderful to hear. I'm so glad you like my stories. :) A very merry holiday season to you, @MINEZ!

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    edited December 2020
    Hi everyone,
    I'm super behind with posting chapters here. It's been a wild couple of days (one of my cats was sick, my mom was visiting, and we had a minor smoke issue in our home that we dealt with and everyone is safe). I probably won't be able to do too much gaming/writing over my holiday but I hope to have one or two more chapters of one of my stories for you soon.

Here's the latest I Have Never... chapter (link after the picture)

7Ta9RW2.png
    Chapter 4: I Have Never... Attended a Midday Matinee

Enjoy!

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    edited December 2020
    Shadami wrote: »
    Her name is Kelsi Nicholas, but I uploaded her as just Nicholas, apparently. xD

@Shadami can I get a few things from you?

What's your Origin ID?
    For your Sim...
    Aspiration?
    Traits?
    Any bio you want to give me (or not - I can make something up)?

I couldn't find your account earlier in the Gallery.
    Post edited by AdamsEve1231 on

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    @CathyTea, @MadameLee, @VanPelt81, @Shadami, @divanthesimmer, @Munterbacon, @Xantheanmar, @LegacySims2017
    Did you forget about this little story? Or that you submitted Sims? :D It's time to return.

Hey everyone, I'm resurrecting a story of mine. Home for the Holidays (H4TH). I didn't set out to write this chapter tonight, but it kinda just happened. I know it's after Christmas, but in Hollidaysburg it's like Christmas year round.

Leave it to me to drag a story out of hiatus and dust it off when I have plenty already going, but the creative juices flow down a river I can't control. :D

You can find the resurrected thread here. You can find the story description here. You can find the first chapter here if you haven't read before. I don't have many chapters so you can catch up pretty quick. Already the story has featured Sims submitted by fellow Simmers from around this community.

This upcoming chapter will feature Sims by @SoulGal7, @Shadami, and a few honorable mentions! :) Plus... we'll finally see a chapter with one of the Bright sisters.
    6yxamOu.png

Even though the holidays are over... they're not really... in Hollidaysburg. And after a year like 2020, I think we can all use a continuation of a season of joy and peace and wonder! :)

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,627 Member
    @AdamsEve1231 - Oh, glad this story is back for awile...you did so much work on those builds. It was beautful. I will catch up and read this weekend :)
    edited January 2021
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    @AdamsEve1231 - Oh, glad this story is back for awile...you did so much work on those builds. It was beautful. I will catch up and read this weekend :)

I didn't actually build the lots myself. I just downloaded a bunch of gorgeous lots from the Gallery to fill up the town and change the aesthetic of the world. :) But thank you... I hope you enjoy the latest chapter.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    Hiya everyone, latest post for Home for the Holidays available here! You'll see Sims featured by @SoulGal7, @Shadami, and honorable mentions to @CathyTea and @VanPelt81. :)
    Home-for-the-Holidays.png?w=676&h=238
    Tada! The resurrected my Home for the Holidays story. Need a little post-Christmas cheer? Sit back and enjoy a hot beverage of your choice and a pastry from All Things Bright and Beautiful Bakery with today's entry.

Find the latest chapter and view the H4TH thread here!

P.S. @SoulGal7
    Kris Jingle discussed "hairstyling" tips in game with the other balding man. :D It's some mod I have. I'm not sure which one, but it had me in near hysterics. :joy:

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Hiya everyone, latest post for Home for the Holidays available here! You'll see Sims featured by @SoulGal7, @Shadami, and honorable mentions to @CathyTea and @VanPelt81. :)
    Tada! The resurrected my Home for the Holidays story. Need a little post-Christmas cheer? Sit back and enjoy a hot beverage of your choice and a pastry from All Things Bright and Beautiful Bakery with today's entry.

P.S. @SoulGal7
    Kris Jingle discussed "hairstyling" tips in game with the other balding man. :D It's some mod I have. I'm not sure which one, but it had me in near hysterics. :joy:

and a little post new tears. sorry. no matter what channel i turn on tdoay its news so a little bored.

P.S. @SoulGal7

and a little post new tears. sorry. no matter what channel i turn on tdoay its news so a little bored.

New tears!? You okay there, @friendsfan367?

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest

P.S. @SoulGal7

New tears!? You okay there, @friendsfan367?

yes. i'm fine just bored cause no matter what channel i turn on all i see is reporters. cant tell you more than that but if you had a tv on today you know what i'm talking about.
    I caught a glimpse or two on social while I was working earlier, but I didn't take too much time to read since I was at work (trying to update my work's social accounts). I kind-of make a point to avoid a lot of the news since I spend so much time online for work, and I figure people will update me if it's super critical. I decided a few years back to do so for my mental health and I haven't regretted that choice.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Same. My mental health can't handle the news right now.

lately i stream a lot so i don't actuallly watch that much. but mom was coming tonight. and i just got the cheap version of discovey plus

P.S. @SoulGal7

i finally figured this out i wrote new years which corrected to a t not y. my computer might have auto correct now.

P.S. @SoulGal7

i finally figured this out i wrote new years which corrected to a t not y. my computer might have auto correct now.

I wondered... lol.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    Hello everyone, here's another H4TH chapter for today.
    9WCIYy0.png
    ...in which Merry meets an elf girl and receives a surprise visitor!

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    edited January 2021
    Hello everyone, been awhile since I've written. Lots of angst around that, but there's an update behind-the-scenes post from me today over on LASL's site. I'm plopping your berry Sims into my game for my 🍓Berry Bountiful Harvest 🍓 story.

nSZXhpg.png

Today's post features @MINEZ's Sims with a few minor tweaks by me in game. Some ramblings about what to expect from me. Some CC finds. And a tour of the Mauve twins home plus I gave them a sweet animal companion! Find out more...

Enjoy 🍇Berry Sims Debut, Pt. 1: The Marvelous Mauve Twins 🍇

@SoulGal7's Brad is coming tomorrow, and @TheYayToast's Eros will arrive on Saturday... in real time. :)

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest