Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Speed Dating For Sims or A Dating Website?

I think it would be hilarious to have a speed dating event in the sims 4 at bars. Imagine being able to answer questions about your sim and asking questions to another sim, but making it more easier to get an answer you'd get a pop up menu and an answer based on their traits. When it's the other sims turn you'll get a question with answer pop up menu. You would be scored on compatibility.

Or if you are bored and your sims are lonely and romantic. You could make a profile on a dating website for your sim and choose their preferences on personality and if you want another sim jobless or with a job, along with male or female preference.

I was trying to dumb it down for a sim profile, because they don't get to have favorite colors, foods, or music. Nothing personal to make a sim feel real or entertaining.

Now, I just got a real idea.

What about a question of single, dating, or married sim? You could have that on the website. Make it more scandalous. You could have a chance of your sim's spouse getting caught on the website. Add a little drama to your life of a boring sims 4.

Comments

• SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,946 Member
    edited November 2020
    yeah but they really should add interests or at least likes/dislikes turn on/turn off

and i would like if we got matchmaker back so it doesnt all need to be through phone or computer cause sometimes your sims just aint that techy heck send letters
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • morganlefayemorganlefaye Posts: 178 Member
    Simmingal wrote: »
    yeah but they really should add interests or at least likes/dislikes turn on/turn off

and i would like if we got matchmaker back so it doesnt all need to be through phone or computer cause sometimes your sims just aint that techy heck send letters

I was going off at the top of my mind in a sims mode, but that would be fun. If it was a speed dating it would be in person, but it would be easier with a question and answer menu.
  • MichelleWMichelleW Posts: 665 Member
    I really wish they would add this to the game! This would be great
  • thatpinkcoconutthatpinkcoconut Posts: 187 Member
    If there will be a Romance EP, I'd like to have this included and fully fledged! ..especially the likes/dislikes, favorites, or turn ons/offs.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,946 Member

I was going off at the top of my mind in a sims mode, but that would be fun. If it was a speed dating it would be in person, but it would be easier with a question and answer menu.

yes it would be fun to have that :blush:

I'm just hoping if they do dating feature i don't have to have my hot bachelor vlad get computer for it

he's not exactly fond of those bright screens
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free

yes it would be fun to have that :blush:

I'm just hoping if they do dating feature i don't have to have my hot bachelor vlad get computer for it

he's not exactly fond of those bright screens

Get Vlad a sadistic gorgeous bride haha I would love to see that.
    MichelleW wrote: »
    I really wish they would add this to the game! This would be great

Wouldn't it? It would be so fun, especially with celebrity affairs in the game. I wish there was a negative and positive interaction in the celebrity daily life. Like if a famous sim have an affair while in a relationship or marriage, especially marriage it would have a huge story about it.