Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Comments

• SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    Doesn’t have to be pick up, Just tried it out to have it delivered. Just will have to wait a few more days, still good deal for anyone who hasn’t gotten it yet.
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Island Living had hard copy to it. Just wondering if Snowy Escape has a hard copy as well or is it DLC only?
  • Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,431 Member
    Must not be selling that well already. I just saw a tweet by SimGuruSalo telling people a little birdie told him it was on sale at Best Buy and Amazon.

But when I looked at Amazon it's only for Mac and it won't ship for 1-2 months from now!
  • Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,170 Member
    Must not be selling that well already. I just saw a tweet by SimGuruSalo telling people a little birdie told him it was on sale at Best Buy and Amazon.

But when I looked at Amazon it's only for Mac and it won't ship for 1-2 months from now!

I think that maybe a glitch. Since the game would be a digital code.
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member

It’s a sale from Best Buy and Amazon, not origin. Best Buy and Amazon paid inventory price,and is selling them on their sale, EA got revenue from that. Best Buy can do what they want that. Unless Origin was also selling at half, it’s not enough to indicate it’s not selling well.
  • bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member

Interesting. I was tempted to buy it from Best Buy, but realized it will barely add anything to my game. Even at 50% off, it's not worth driving out to Best Buy to get a hard copy of this pack. I'd probably play it for an hour and get bored.

I'm glad this pack isn't selling well. Hopefully that will kick EA/ Maxis in the crotch, and show them they need to do better in the future.
  • SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,823 Member
    edited November 2020

I think that maybe a glitch. Since the game would be a digital code.
    They still sell "hard copies" for the BG and Expansions but you're not wrong, it's still just a code inside.

@Chicklet453681 It lists PC at well... as least for me.
    Sims 4 Snowy Escape Expansion Pack - PC
    Visit the Electronic Arts Store
    Platform : Mac, Windows 8, Windows, Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger|Rated: Teen

I would take a screenshot but I can't right now. :sweat_smile:

Post edited by SimplyJen on
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,431 Member
    I just looked and it shows the same thing for me now.