Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Beginnings - Building Newcrest *07-11-22*

Comments

• AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Happy Saturday! . I’m back with Chapter 4.50 - Wake Up. Sam is taken to the hospital

Will she be okay?

a9d1LbC.png

• haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Awesome chapter although very emotional! <3
    I feel so bad for Sam! What a horrible experience to wake up to! :# Not only losing her baby she didn't even know she had but Levon leaving and her Mother being so, ugg, I don't have words for her! :o:s I just hope that her Father will swoop in and take her home to recover. Those Doctors at the end were brutal!
    Always on the edge to see what will happen next!! ;)
    @haswh wrote: »
    Awesome chapter although very emotional! <3
    I feel so bad for Sam! What a horrible experience to wake up to! :# Not only losing her baby she didn't even know she had but Levon leaving and her Mother being so, ugg, I don't have words for her! :o:s I just hope that her Father will swoop in and take her home to recover. Those Doctors at the end were brutal!
    Always on the edge to see what will happen next!! ;)

Thanks. It was very emotional.
    Poor Sam waking up to find out she lost a baby. Levon leaving because he was so upset and her mother... well she’s a piece of work. Let’s hope Ryan will get there in time to offer support. The docs at the end were bad, but I think she needed to hear it, even though she’s now an emotional wreck.
  • CameronLineageCameronLineage Posts: 355 Member
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    Happy Saturday! . I’m back with Chapter 4.50 - Wake Up. Sam is taken to the hospital

Will she be okay?

a9d1LbC.png

Such an emotional rollercoaster ... down, down and even more down. Yikes.

I really hope she can go spend quality time with her dad to heal and get a better perspective - and someone in her corner (brother too, maybe step-mom as well).

Will she be okay?

a9d1LbC.png

Such an emotional rollercoaster ... down, down and even more down. Yikes.

I really hope she can go spend quality time with her dad to heal and get a better perspective - and someone in her corner (brother too, maybe step-mom as well).

I think she’s managed to find the bottom the hard way. Poor Sam. I do hope she’s able to get in touch with Ryan and they can help her heal and learn how to make her own decisions. ❤️
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Here's hoping Sam can find herself and get her life back in Newcrest!!! If she left Hollywood for good it would save her, imo.

Levon looked skinny and tired in this chapter. Sad that worrying about Sam has taken its toll on him!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    What a rough chapter and the rough times for Sam continue. Not a fan of the doctors & nurse at the end of the chapter that preferred to be judgmental plums though I am looking forward to seeing Sam in rehab with other train-wreck celebrities (We might even see a New Beginnings equivalent to Gary Busey as Sam's rehab roommate).
    I love the cameo of Dr. Rosebrook & Nurse Kennedy from Ashes To Ashes as the kind understanding ER team not taking any of Mari's meekrob.
    Here's hoping Sam can find herself and get her life back in Newcrest!!! If she left Hollywood for good it would save her, imo.

Levon looked skinny and tired in this chapter. Sad that worrying about Sam has taken its toll on him!

If she left for good, I’m sure a part of her would miss it. But it might be what she needs to stay healthy. Leon was indeed a mess. He was exhausted from work and dealing with Sam’s highs and lows, which we now know were partly because of her pregnancy. But not all of it. She alway was insecure since Dax and jealous.
    @VanPelt81 wrote: »
    What a rough chapter and the rough times for Sam continue. Not a fan of the doctors & nurse at the end of the chapter that preferred to be judgmental plums though I am looking forward to seeing Sam in rehab with other train-wreck celebrities (We might even see a New Beginnings equivalent to Gary Busey as Sam's rehab roommate).
    I love the cameo of Dr. Rosebrook & Nurse Kennedy from Ashes To Ashes as the kind understanding ER team not taking any of Mari's meekrob.

Hopefully this was rock bottom for Sam and she’ll start to climb out. It’s been tough to watch, knowing what was probably going to be the outcome. The nasty docs at the end were rough. But perhaps she needed a bit of telling it like it is. Although it did feel a bit unprofessional. Oh my. Gary Busey would be the end of her! Lol. Hope it doesn’t come to that!

Very happy you enjoyed the cameo of Nurse Kennedy and Dr. Rosebrook. Kennedy knows how to deal with disruptive family! Lol.
    I hope everyone that celebrates Thanksgiving enjoyed it in spite of the weirdness we are living with this year. Me? I am thankful for all of my readers! <3 You make what I love doing even more enjoyable and rewarding! <3

Now for the next chapter .... Chapter 4.51 - Leaving Del Sol Valley - Sam gets released, but where will she be released to?

Maribel, Ryan and Taysia have a difference of opinion about where she should go

sxWFLFa.png
    Hope your Thanksgiving was as good as it could be! 🦃 Great chapter! <3
    Mari is such a hateful woman. I am so glad that the Dr. said that going with her Dad was best! Now she can get her life together and maybe find some happiness. I know it will be hard and a long road but it is doable now that she is with a family that cares about her and not her job and money.
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    haswh wrote: »
    Mari is such a hateful woman. I am so glad that the Dr. said that going with her Dad was best! Now she can get her life together and maybe find some happiness. I know it will be hard and a long road but it is doable now that she is with a family that cares about her and not her job and money.

I agree. There are many sims in a few favorite stories I read that I want to destroy and Mari and Ragnar are at the top of the list.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Finally that Dr. Is making sense! Lol!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @haswh wrote: »
    Maribel is well ... Maribel. And yes! Yay for Sam going to Newcrest. I hope she can get her life together away from the pressures of DSV.

Glad you liked the chapter and we did have a nice Thanksgiving. Thanks!
    @HillyBeth wrote: »
    haswh wrote: »

I agree. There are many sims in a few favorite stories I read that I want to destroy and Mari and Ragnar are at the top of the list.

They are both very much about using people to their advantage. So I can see why.
    Finally that Dr. Is making sense! Lol!

Yes! Glad that she finally listened to a little of what Sam was dealing with.
    New Chapter. Chapter 4.52 - Going Home - Sam goes to Newcrest

<3 Brother and Sister bonding <3

NilfJx5.png
    Little Paige looks just like her Mom, so cute too! <3
    Well maybe Tyler will finally break it off but then him thinking of trying to make it up to Keira is frustrating! :s Sam seems to be doing better here with everyone. Sure hope she stays a good long time. She needs the help they are getting for her so badly. I hope the deal falls through that Ragnar is supposedly working on just because she really needs a new manager other than him. Or to do something else other than acting.
    Paige is a cutie. I think she’s going to very pretty as an adult.
    Lets hope Tyler can figure out how to break it off. He just keeps trying to make things better. Sam is better away from the pressures, but she knows it’s going to be hard. We’ll see how long she stays. The lure of a job will be hard for her to resist and she’s comfortable with Ragnar. It’s all she knows and so far she’s been successful. Why change that up, other than just owning what she does and not letting him and her mother dictate it. But maybe there could be something other than acting in her future?
  • CameronLineageCameronLineage Posts: 355 Member

NilfJx5.png

Loved this chapter. And I agree, Paige is adorbs! Daddy's eyes and momma's beauty. :)
    Cannot wait to see the siblings and their cousin finally find some happiness - hopefully - eventually.

NilfJx5.png

Loved this chapter. And I agree, Paige is adorbs! Daddy's eyes and momma's beauty. :)
    Cannot wait to see the siblings and their cousin finally find some happiness - hopefully - eventually.

Thank you! So happy you enjoyed this chapter. Paige is indeed a cutie. Not only momma's beauty but her confidence! :D Let's hope they are all able to find happiness. They've all been through so much.
    Chapter 4.53 - Female Problems is now posted! We check in with Cassie and Veronica and Keira comes to visit.

Keira and Tyler ... is this the end?

g1Uy1PX.png

• HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    @AudreyFld my thoughts on the new chapter:
    THANK YOU LORD! *happy dances until she falls over*
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Yes, a new chapter...
    I like how Keira & Tyler's breakup went smoother than their actual time together. Also, Cassie should woman up and tell Cris about all of her baggage.
    @HillyBeth wrote: »
    @AudreyFld my thoughts on the new chapter:
    THANK YOU LORD! *happy dances until she falls over*

No doubt everyone knows how you feel about Keira! Lol.