Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Test Live

Test Live is an effective tool for weeding out bugs and crashes in a sandbox game. In test live, players get to experience a new pack or patch that is about to be released for the game. In test live, player can give their input and notify the team of any problems that they might be having with the new pack or patch. Funcon does this with their sandbox game: Conan Exiles. And it works! What this means for EA, EA will need to relax their hush, hush policy for any pack or patch that's about to come out in the next month or 2 for Sims 4. But it will also save EA a huge amount money and time if these bugs and crashes that's been plaguing Sims 4 are caught early, before the pack or patch is released.

Comments

• SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    I so agree with all that.
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Well like I have said, I know the test live can work because I have seen it action with Conan Exiles which is another sandbox game. And it is a tool which means that it can not copyrighted. And that makes it fair game for any company that's make videogames to use as they see fit.
  • AuroraskiesAuroraskies Posts: 1,834 Member
    That is a good suggestion, and it would probably gather the sims community better than AHQ Bug Forum.

It would be fun to do as well. Too bad I don’t want to play monster games.
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    That is a good suggestion, and it would probably gather the sims community better than AHQ Bug Forum.

It would be fun to do as well. Too bad I don’t want to play monster games.
    Conan Exiles is a survival game, just like Fallout 4 is. But there are some monsters in Conan Exiles since the game would take place some time between 15,000 to 7,500 BCE in RL.
    Testlive does in fact bring the Exile community closer together. And it can do the same in the Sims community.