Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you now make your sims wear Masks?

Comments

• IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    as @CelSims mentioned, I would not like it if Townies wore masks autonomously.
  • netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    edited November 2020
    No I have enough of it at work and use the game to escape from the pandemic. I don’t want reminders of it and have to wear PPE for work. I work for the NHS and although don’t work in icu I do go onto covid wards and when I get home I just want to switch off from it and use sims as a way to switch off.
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    Only gas masks in Evergreen Harbor in the industrial district. Sometimes, I just do it for Apcolyptic game play.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• MonaveilMonaveil Posts: 652 Member
    No masks in my game.
  • AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,026 Member
    edited November 2020
    No, and I won't start either. Real life events have no place in my game, I much prefer the world where every illness can be cured by drinking a single dose of potion you ordered from internet. I don't need a life simulator to experience being sick, this is my real life.
  • PegasysPegasys Posts: 1,135 Member
    I downloaded some CC masks, although I haven't really had my sims wear them yet, just wanted to have the option. I just got Eco Living and I would LOVE if I could alter the Paper Bag NAP to a Mask NAP. Would be awesome!
  • Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,085 Member
    LOL.....no I don't, that would be silly. And here in Florida we're not on a mandatory mask mandate, nor lockdowns
  • Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    Nope! My sims world is my happy place.
  • phantasmkissphantasmkiss Posts: 1,520 Member
    I looked up some CC masks, but didn't download them. As others have said, Sims is an escape from the world. I don't even place laundry baskets because I deal with that nonsense in real life.
    4TJdLHA.png
    Tumblr | Sims 4 Gallery | Sims 3 Page
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
    Give Me a Story, I'll Give You a Build | The Bunker Challenge | CowplantSports
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    The idea has never crossed my mind.
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    fullspiral wrote: »
    No. Sims is an escape from the real world.

☝️ For exactly the above reason, there will never be masks in my game.
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I don’t have any masks in my game because everything is wonderful in my little fantasy world, la la la. 🎶 🌈

But I wouldn’t mind them being optional.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member

Definitely no mask.
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    man, i keep forgetting i have masks cc on my game🤣 it was for some kind of dystopic gameplay but i'm too lazy to put masks on every single sim in all their outfits. so my laziness has made me change the story i had in mind. it's a dystopic world but the air is fine so no need for masks, this is better for both my poor sims and my lazy a s s
  • drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    I'm playing the game Vanilla at this point and time. There is no reason for my sims to wear a masque. Once I start adding in mods again I might add a pandemic mod I saw depending on how cruel I want to be towards my sims >:)
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
    Ive never thought of adding them, but I would.
    The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.
  • FelicityFelicity Posts: 4,979 Member
    edited November 2020
    Masks should have come with GTW. There's a doctor career and a veterinarian career, both of which do surgery. It's kind of weird that there isn't some kind of surgical mask.
  • akaniki0akaniki0 Posts: 470 Member
    No, right now it would be a novelty, a "seemed like a good idea at the time". The way townies get oversaturated with stuff, what happens when the novelty wears off?
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    No mask for me in real life or the game.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    No. Unless there is a pandemic in my game I see no reason for it.
  • sennawalessennawales Posts: 192 Member
    I would love them added, not for our real world issues, but for Strangerville.
  • QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    I am way too lazy to do that, especially since I’d have to figure out a way to not have them wearing them literally all of the time like they’re trying to be Kakashi Hatake or something. It’d be one thing to have sims wearing masks at the park, but then they might also wear them at home and start eating through them and ugh.