Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Missing Lifestyles

Creative Lifestyle
Green Lifestyle
Family Lifestyle

What other lifestyles would you like to have seen?

Comments

• alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    I am surprised that something creative was not made into a lifestyle. The Green Lifestyle would fit perfectly with Eco Lifestyle. I feel that sentiments and lifestyles should have been base game update and there should have been ones added here and there for the DLC to expand on feature in the future.
  • BreeSashaBreeSasha Posts: 637 Member
    I agree with @alan650111 that an artsy lifestyle would make sense.
    I also liked having a free spirit lifestyle - they rather be self-employed or freelancer or take odd jobs but don't want a conventional life. They like moving from place to place; they prefer apartments over homes, they don't believe in marriage/commitment, etc.
    Being family-oriented or a pet lover or a combo of that would be a nice lifestyle.
  • TeeSeaTeeSea Posts: 1,556 Member
    Well Rounded Sim lifestyle would be great too. I have sims that enjoy doing lots of activities.
  • JustinJustin Posts: 731 Member
    edited November 2020
    Evil lifestyle
    Nomadic lifestyle
    Nudist lifestyle
    Criminal lifestyle
  • drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    TeeSea wrote: »
    Creative Lifestyle
    Green Lifestyle
    Family Lifestyle

What other lifestyles would you like to have seen?

I haven't seen any of the lifestyles for my sims yet during test game I'm playing and I am only playing one household. I have been looking for that as an option or for my sims to gain through their habits. I really can't comment on added lifestyles. With that said I would like an easier way for our sims to gain lifestyles or choose this option for them.
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • popstarsleypopstarsley Posts: 1,086 Member
    Hard to say. I don’t want lifestyles to just become a replication or replacement of traits, so I can’t decide!
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,867 Member
    edited November 2020
    I thought these were missing :

- A family related lifestyle
    - Vegan lifestyle
    - Healthy lifestyle
    - Criminal lifestyle
    - Money related lifestyle (for super rich sims).
    - hipster lifestyle
    -

Then these but they would require other EPs.

- Pet related lifestyle
    - Sustainable lifestyle
    - City/urban lifestyle
    - Celebrity lifestyle

• RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    a creative and a evil lifestyle are what I am missing most, alot of my sims are creative, I think it's weird they didn't add that.
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    Spiritual Lifestyle
    Superhero Lifestyle
    Royalty Lifestyle
    Time Travel Lifestyle
  • chickenowchickenow Posts: 458 Member
    I would hope that now they've got this concept they would go back through the EPs/SPs/GPs rather than restrict this to just Snowy Escape....
    Ideas like:

-exotic food lover
    -family lifestyle
    -animal lifestyle
    -beach bum
    -creative lifestyle
    -cliquey lifestyle
    -eco warrior
    -lover of the great outdoors

Same with sentiments. Vampires could really do with their own unique bonds and Parenthood could help balance out some of those "festering grudge" sentiments that toddlers are having....