Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Why. Just Why.

Dannakyri1Dannakyri1 Posts: 207 Member
Invited a Sim on a snowy hike with me. Clearly she was planning to take a dip in the hot springs before I asked but she agreed to come along. Barefoot, in a bikini. I had no way to change her out of it so I was pretty sure I had just sentenced her to a frozen death but, great news, the game crashed so she might live, but my sim won't remember knowing her so that's a thing that happened .

Comments

• ArcherDKArcherDK Posts: 1,130 Member
    Maybe she was working on her cold temperature tolerance? :-)
    GaBDvM2.jpg
    Click the banner to follow the link.
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    edited November 2020
    Friendly interaction—-> ask to see outfit, tell them to show you cold weather clothing. I use this often when I go to the gym in winter and sims start to freeze
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    That’s just typical Sims 4 nonsense. I don’t even get surprised by this kind of thing anymore. :D
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    Friendly interaction—-> ask to see outfit, tell them to show you cold weather clothing. I use this often when I go to the gym in winter and sims start to freeze

This.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • jimbbqjimbbq Posts: 2,734 Member
    Sharonia wrote: »
    That’s just typical Sims 4 nonsense. I don’t even get surprised by this kind of thing anymore. :D

True. Weirder sims.
  • nasch_katzenasch_katze Posts: 193 Member
    edited November 2020

Lifesaver.

I remember seeing so many Sims freezing to their literal death because they couldn't autonomously wear winter clothes, I just disabled weather effects altogether after discovering this was something you could do
  • JonahLevin2JonahLevin2 Posts: 2 New Member
    I think this update broke food. My sims will ignore food on the table or counter, go to the fridge and cook food, then put it on the counter and ignore it to. Then they head for the fridge again....
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    I think this update broke food. My sims will ignore food on the table or counter, go to the fridge and cook food, then put it on the counter and ignore it to. Then they head for the fridge again....

Same my sims are cooking so much food. They also never choose to eat Leftovers when clicking the little icon next to their hunger bar.
  • MarnettiMarnetti Posts: 1,047 Member

Yea, but I think that’s only if you have Get Together.
    ~I just like lifestates. Is that too much to ask for?~
    tumblr_p4xbgrS3wO1tltr42o1_500.gif
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    Yeah. I really don't understand why sims don't change half the time when they go outside in the snow. My sim went to go sledding with her friend and the friend had turned blue as she didn't change for some unknown reason.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,290 Member
    I caught two of my teen Sims heading out of the door to go to school in their jammies. :open_mouth: I don't think it was a 'come as you are' party.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/