Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 CC Not Showing Up!!!

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    > @Bananas_45 said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > You could try resetting your Mods folder. Cut and Paste the Mods folder to your desktop. Then open and close your game. This should generate a new Mods folder. Cut and paste your Mods over to the new folder.
    >
    > Also, if you are using One Drive, that can confuse the game into looking in the wrong place for your Mods folder. You may want to turn One Drive off.

I just did both of those things. No luck so far.

Are you sure Mods and CC are enabled in your game?
  • Options
    adnarimBackwardsadnarimBackwards Posts: 3 New Member
    > @Bananas_45 said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Are you sure Mods and CC are enabled in your game?

Yes. I have triple checked it and, as I stated in my previous post, my other mods and cc work just fine. I have a lot of clothing and hair cc, and a couple of game mods that work (save for the furniture they are supposed to include). I wonder if I need to uninstall and reinstall my game. Do you think it might help? Would that then mean that I lose my save files?
  • Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    > @Bananas_45 said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Are you sure Mods and CC are enabled in your game?

Yes. I have triple checked it and, as I stated in my previous post, my other mods and cc work just fine. I have a lot of clothing and hair cc, and a couple of game mods that work (save for the furniture they are supposed to include). I wonder if I need to uninstall and reinstall my game. Do you think it might help? Would that then mean that I lose my save files?

You shouldn't have to uninstall and reinstall but, if you decide to, be sure to move your Mods, Saves, and Tray folders to your desktop so you don't lose your data.

@rosemow? Are you still around? DO you have any tips?
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    I am sorry but I don’t have any other tips. The only suggestion is to test by downloading build cc from a different site and see if the issue remains.
  • Options
    dlanaybdlanayb Posts: 4 New Member
    rosemow, sorry to interrupt, but I am trying to use S4S to fix my beds and couches after the most recent update, no success. Could you possibly help me with this issue? I click on tools and nothing happens? Again sorry it's off topic.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top