Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is there a Cats & Dogs Hoodie without the hood?

EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
edited November 2020 in CAS Custom Content
Old Post / Updated Title. I'm still interested if there's an item like this out there?

Below is my old post from May 2018:

=========================================================================================

See update reply post below

I don't know if this is a common topic or what, because I don't visit this scary part of the forums, but I'm just wondering if anyone has seen a recreation of this hoodie but with the hood down.

I've been wondering for a while but never ventured out to ask. I've been looking for a while, but my searches have run dry into a dead end. I'm probably just not looking well enough but I haven't seen one.

Anyway this is the hoodie.

03-06-18_2-37-58_PM.png

I love it and it's great and I have friends who feel the same way. I want to see my sims' hair! I never use it and I feel it's just a shame not to use such an adorable hoodie just because I don't like the hood up.
Post edited by EmzyDalsvida on

Comments

• Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    What a super cute idea. I haven't seen where anyone has done that.
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Ahh, I didn't even know this part of the forum existed! But I would also like to see the hood detached.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    Ahh, I didn't even know this part of the forum existed! But I would also like to see the hood detached.

ikr

it's a scary place xD
    Update::

Bella is attempting to make it but we don't really know how to go about doing it xD

She pulled the hood off but the shape is still there.

I replied with this-
    Might you have to do something along the lines of meshing it with another item?
    And using the no-hood part of that to override the hood
    I don't know anything about game designing or meshing or making CC. So I'm just guessing.

I'm wondering how you would go about creating this hoodie.
  • PurrdaleckiPurrdalecki Posts: 972 Member
    edited May 2018
    Uuuuh... I know nothing about cc, but I was trying to make an accessory that went under the "hat" category and wasn't actually a hat, but it still caused hairs to look how they would if they were under a hat (hat chops). I however fixed this by going the sims 4 studio warehouse, clicking region map, edit items, looking for where it said hat or whatever and changing it to base and the value next to it to 0.

I don't know if that's what you meant when you said the "shape" was still there but hopefully that helps because I know the hoodie is not a hat but the hair is getting pushed down like it would if the clothing was a hat. Does that make sense..? Hopefully this is somewhat helpful, I have no idea if this will work in your case, but worth a try.
    tumblr_inline_o2epubgZOk1tbsl8q_500.gif
    My sims 4 studio with poses for download and stuff: click
    Apologies if this is against the rules, but I'd like to revive this thread because I'm still interested to know if there's a CC hoodie out there that is the same as this hoodie, but just without the hood "up".

I was just clearing out my bookmarks and came across this again. It's a super cute hoodie, but the hood up is quite annoying!