Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Comments

• Options
    WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    SO MANY bug fixes holy cow!

I thought the same.
  • Options
    NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    lunaoddity wrote: »
    They tweaked the townie outfits!
    Together, we can defeat the dreaded eyeball ring.

*standing ovation* *sniff* :D

That made me very happy as well. I mean, I am really glad they fixed the bug with the herbs, but the eyeball ring has been my nemesis for the longest time!
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,144 Member
    I am very excited and very worried at the same time. If I install them, are they going to break my game yet again?
  • Options
    FlapFlap Posts: 200 Member
    WHAT A PATCHHHHHHH, so nice it looks like Christmas gift <3
  • Options
    FurAndYarnFurAndYarn Posts: 459 Member
    I got oddly excited about the simple idea of the columns being able to rotate. I've run into this issue a few times and it made me so happy to see that note among an amazing list of fixes.
    Explore the story of my over 50-generation legacy family!
    z5lD0kSm.png
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,762 Member
    lunaoddity wrote: »
    They tweaked the townie outfits!
    Together, we can defeat the dreaded eyeball ring.

*standing ovation* *sniff* :D

Finally, let's hope whatever they did will work. Thank you Maxis.
  • Options
    AuroraskiesAuroraskies Posts: 1,834 Member
    Oh, that is so funny; I've not realised until now what this talk about 'eyeball ring' was, just apprehending the worst possible visions of pierced eyes, and in some instinctive self defence closed my eyes and ears when reading about it.
  • Options
    jimbbqjimbbq Posts: 2,734 Member
    My heavily modded game broke .... argh
  • Options
    HolidayHoliday Posts: 682 Member
    These patch notes are exactly what I’ve been waiting for, finally a massive list of bug fixes!!! Sadly my laptop is out of action for the moment so it’ll be some time before I can get back into the game!
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,459 Member
    I can't start my game after the update, trying to repair it now.
  • Options
    quinhobpquinhobp Posts: 220 Member
    Oh my, soooo many fixes 😍😍
    The eco, the clay spawn, the swipe, the trash nano can, the interaction been canceled, the endless chess game, the bored expression.
    Very good
  • Options
    InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,185 Member
    Ooooooooooh now this is what I like to see! I hope my mods update soon! Cant wait to start playing around with platforms!
  • Options
    SAEldarinSAEldarin Posts: 428 Member
    Patch looks great!
  • Options
    twinklestick twinklestick Posts: 19 Member
    I can’t start the game either saying there’s an .exe error 😭 I’m repairing it and hoping it works!
  • Options
    Mine says msvcp140.dll not found. Repair game didn't help.
  • Options
    catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    Reminder - make sure you take out your Mods folder under the game files before updating.
  • Options
    hadklaxhadklax Posts: 467 Member
    After updating my game, my laptop and/or Origin insisted I restarted my laptop to match configurations for the game as it finalising. I selected yes and it restarted and seems OK.
    Did you get this? If you are having problem, restarting your computer might help. I don't know but worth a shot.
  • Options
    foxybillyfoxybilly Posts: 236 Member
    the sink issue - omg they fixed it (I hope) its been driving me up the wall for years!!!!!
  • Options
    Thanks @catmando830 I don’t use mods but I checked the folder just in case. argh the frustration!
  • Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,144 Member
    Downloading now....crossing my fingers....

*pleasedon'tbreakpleasedon'tbreakpleasedon'tbreak*
  • Options
    catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    foxybilly wrote: »
    the sink issue - omg they fixed it (I hope) its been driving me up the wall for years!!!!!

What is the "sink issue" ?
  • Options
    @alanmichael1 I have the same error as you, and the repair didn’t work so we’re not alone!
  • Options
    @alanmichael1 I have the same error as you, and the repair didn’t work so we’re not alone!

I tried to download Visual C manually from the Microsoft page but my system won't let me. It says it is alreedy installed.