Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member
    edited October 2020
    @Swansonbroth Carlos aged up to a teen in my last story post, there are some photos of him as a teen under the spoilers too.
    Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    edited October 2020
    Well... I am a bad builder so designing a new home big enough for dogs, cats and future kids and still being echo friendly AND good looking takes time. Been wrestling with it for several days.

Finally getting somewhere.
    Post edited by Beardedgeek on
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • SwanSong93SwanSong93 Posts: 240 Member
    edited November 2020
    @sunblond I see. The images you posted did not load the first time I checked.

@Metior_Ice What's with that trait combo? I thought even energized Sims could also get tired?
    Note: I recently purchased more contents in addition to those I mentioned in a previous post-- Cats & Dogs, My First Pet, Vampires, Realm of Magic, Backyard, and Vintage Glamour.
    Reality Kings Episode 8

Erik lives in a cheap apartment (full of rats!) in Fashion District (San Myshuno) with his parents who are both Caterers (Culinary Career Level 3). Just like Manuel and Bruce, he is a teenager aspiring to become an actor.
    Frame1.jpg

Dane is Erik's half-brother. His father, now married to Vivian Lewis, is the ex-husband of their mother. They separated after Dane's father found out that Erik is not his son. Unlike his half-brother, Dane lives a luxurious life in a mansion with an extended family consisting of his father, stepmom (Vivian), Eric Lewis, Alice Spencer-Kim, Olivia Kim-Lewis, Dennis Kim, and Deauxma Lee-Kim (Liberty Lee's mother; Summer Holiday's aunt; Dennis Kim's wife). Just as he looks, he is a geek with lots of books in his room and a pet Bubalus that he named 🐸🐸🐸🐸.
    Frame2.jpg

Dane and Manuel met at school, and the latter was invited to the mansion. The two became friends, and when Dane learned that Manuel is in the school's Drama Club, he decided to join too.
    Frame3.jpg

Jordan's mom had a date with Jacques during one Romance Festival. Jordan and the children of Jacques were also there.
    Frame4.jpg

Jacques unexpectedly proposed, and they got married right away for their children to watch. Jordan and his mom joined the Villareal household.
    Frame5.jpg

Screenshot-58.png

Jordan stayed for a while, hoping to find a girlfriend. He met Morgan Fyres and flirted with her, but she went home too soon.
    Frame6.jpg

And Jordan was really embarrassed.
    Screenshot-61.png

Markus came, and they hung out in Planet Honey Pop!
    Frame7.jpg

-to be continued-

Episode 1
    Episode 2
    Episode 3
    Episode 4
    Episode 5
    Episode 6
    Episode 7
    Post edited by SwanSong93 on
  • Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,094 Member
    edited October 2020
    SwanSong93 wrote: »
    @Metior_Ice What's with that trait combo? I thought even energized Sims could also get tired?

The Dance Machine Trait increases the rate of energy gain.

For example, all Merfolk can sleep in the water. Merfolk with the Dance Machine trait will gain energy faster sleeping in the water.

Anywhere a Sim can Disco Nap or sleep, they gain more energy faster. Lazy sims can nap almost anywhere.

With a Lazy, Dance Machine combo, sims can gain energy almost anywhere and faster than other sims.

There is a major downside. Lazy Sims hate exercise.

Sorry about this edit: The reason Kylen isn't overweight... In fact, the reason almost all my merfolk sims look fit has a lot more to do with the way I design my house and play in Sulani. I give them base features, but they look the way they do because they spend so much time swimming.

In my legacy household, Kylen gets around the house by swimming. This effectively makes him exercise without an exercise interaction being formed. Because he's swimming to get to Point B from Point A, he's maintaining his weight without performing an exercise interaction. The act of swimming counts toward fitness even if he isn't swimming laps.

Dylan, Zephyr, and Calum lived on a waterfront property and regularly went for swims on their own.

So, the lazy trait can result in a very out of shape sim if they eat badly and don't exercise.
  • ConfutusConfutus Posts: 113 Member
    Xavier Elcone proposed to Payton Kurtz, and she accepted!. It wasn't a very romantic setting, but they were in love, so it didn't matter. The wedding was held in his back yard, and his house was rather cramped, bare, and decidedly not photogenic. The wedding was nevertheless a success. It turns out that Payton and her brother are quite wealthy compared to the Elcones, with too many furnishings much too rich for his abode. Since she aspires to be a Mansion Baron, they agreed to sell Xavier's new house and move back into Granada Place in Oasis Springs. Payton's occupation was a Freelance Artist. She isn't all that skilled, so [given the bug in Freelance careers] that isn't going to work for her anymore. Much to her distaste, if she wishes to continue, she will have to start at the bottom of the conventional Painter career. To sweeten the deal, Xavier convinced everyone to have Hibbert move in with them to mentor his new bride. Payton's brother Mathias, who will continue to live with them, wants to be a Master Chef, and everyone thinks he can do better than the part-time Food Service Clerk position he has. Xavier may be able to mentor him, too, so this marriage looks like a promising merger of wealth and skill, as well as romance.
    o6npYZt.png
  • DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,177 Member
    Breaking news! Toddler having a tantrum is headed right towards this dollhouse and boy does he look angry! We now turn to our reporter on the scene to describe what's going on.
    tQOKhRE.png
    Thanks Doodly, it is pure pandemonium down here! He's killing everyone he sees! Women, children, no one is safe here! This looks like it's going to be my last broadcast!
    HHKOtIT.png
    18 Brave Dolls lost their lives that day. We will never forget their sacrifice.
    nFCnVLv.png
    And in the real world, Grim is enjoying this nice news report about another Alien invasion going on. That sure happens a lot.
    QzK68Uq.png
    Speaking of Grim, he really needs to hone his Lightsaber skill so he can be ready for his next battle.....Because his one sparring partner is gone....We'll never forget you Darth Vader.
    VhyRUat.png
    Sabrina: "Alright kids, I'm going to work. Don't go messing up the house while I'm gone! Because we know your dad won't lift a finger to clean."
    Ion3UXG.png
    Literally 12 seconds later.
    PX4mNFW.png
    Hunter: "What are you cooking today, dad?"
    Grim: "Something new I've never tried before. Never heard of this dish, so it'll surely be an experience for us all."
    czw0DPt.png
    Grim: "Voila, Meatballs!"
    Hunter: "...............................................With no Spaghetti or anything?"
    xkavi6m.png
    Aww look, even Anakin gets to have a Meatball.
    L0SSjvB.png
    Grim: "Hey Kiddo, just checking to make sure you're safe."
    sbk4Hjx.png
    Grim: "Hmm, keep forgetting I have Darth Vader's lightsaber on display right there for any of my kids to just grab and hurt themselves with."
    dwvCiEr.png
    Grim: "Well I personally think that Lightsaber brings some nice feng shui to the room....So I'll just keep an extra close eye on you."
    EeSgp3A.png
    Oh looks like it's time for Hunter's favorite show!......I don't know what it is, I can't read Simlish.
    XizXUs9.png
    Oh look, Aunt Sonya came to visit aga-And she's pregnant again.
    iHV9xqF.png
    Grim: "Haven't you neglected enough children in your lifetime?"
    Sonya: "I think I can neglect two or three more."
    8gjZfMY.png
    Well at least Hunter's decent enough at taking care of Anakin while Sabrina's gone.
    BhKFfAA.png
    Oh also, it was Talk like a Pirate Day. Grim accomplished his task of talking like a pirate.
    WcbEwUm.png
    Sabrina: "Oh Sonya, it's nice to see that we're both due on the same day! I'm sure our kids will be the best of friends and be upstanding members of society."
    Sonya: "Yeah, upstanding society, that's for sure."
    nfio8bx.png
    Well it's Hunter's birthday, which means Grim gets to bake the cake! Gotta get his good cooking wine out for this.
    YvbbFmt.png
    Grim: "Wait wait, what are you eating?"
    Hunter: "Cake."
    Grim: "But I'm making you a cool birthday cake!"
    Hunter: "Yeah, but I'm hungry Now."
    5hA6JYy.png
    Sabrina: "I'm siding with Hunter on this one. If I want cake then I want cake NOW, not an hour from now."
    okvjPYi.png
    Grim: "Well is THAT cake shaped like a hamburger? I don't think so!"
    Hunter: "Wait, Hamburger Cake? That looks so cool!"
    iRQENdY.png
    And so Hunter aged up to a Young Adult and ate TWO cakes that day.
    x5AJ2oS.png
    Grim: "Oh no, your mother has gone into labor!"
    3ZcQM9t.png
    Sabrina: "Oh I'm fine, don't worry about me. Just continue celebrating your birthday. I'll just be over here screaming alone."
    TWAkgPu.png
    X8eSxLK.png
    Hospital takes too long, might as well pop that baby out in the crib they already owned.
    T0yhV1J.png
    Voila, Jewel Reaper was born.
    pEghbA0.png
    Sabrina: "Aww, I will do everything I can to nurture this baby instead of neglecting it like Sonya!"
    Nd6EoZB.png
    So of course they took another family photo and now Casey has been demoted to holding Anakin.
    zifUeQ4.png
    Well I mean.....Grim could've held one of the babies for this photo.
    Grw7RIq.png
    But of course, who else but Grim?
    s3H1Bcc.png
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    Now my sims are just messing with me - Quin and Rohan are the most romantic sims I have and no autonomous proposal. So I get one in my build save (of all places) and now one in my Not so Berry save. GRRR they are all laughing at me I swear. Serve the mint sim right - he is evil and a dance machine plus an alien! (actually I really like him and so does she).
    h6p6ppJl.png
    edited October 2020
    Rylan Kailani got promoted to being a marine biologist and now he is stuck at work. I have exited the game entirely, gone to manage worlds, entered CAS, traveled to a new lot, and tried to make him leave work early. He's severely bugged because he is at work but controllable on the home lot, but only the home lot.

Given the current bugged nature of the situation and the increased difficulty that comes with the way things are set up. I will bring Dylan and Zephyr back from the dead and go back to a lighter gameplay without the darker stuff to worry about. I did learn a lot from the Kailani household, and I'm thinking of keeping some of them around in the new save.

I'm thinking of keeping Reef, Sara, Kylen, Rylan, Aaron, and Lir.

Ashley never really did anything noteworthy and Cole was almost as unnoteworthy. Loch wasn't a bad addition to the game, but he was also forced. I think twins make the gameplay interesting, but they also have a way of making the gameplay more challenging. I think in the future I won't try for the twins as often. After having them become so common in my game with minimal effort, I think intentionally trying to have 10 generations of twins might've been an insane idea. I just wanted the triple play achievement with sims even if it is easier with pets. At the end of the day, that was my main motivation.

I'm probably going to touch up the way the Kailani's look and share the household. They will be extras in future saves. It'll probably take a while to reset all the lots developed for the Kailani Legacy and save them to the gallery. The new save will have auto-aging turned off.

I just need to think of a way to end this chapter of the story. Dylan and Zephyr's spirits were successfully set free, and if Rylan didn't glitch like he did, I would not be considering this.
    edited October 2020
    Not to spam, but I will add this. I have respect for people that try to do legacy challenges, especially if they do anything extra to increase the difficulty.

For those who do a legacy challenge, the "Cursed" lot trait alone will make things so much harder on a normal life span. The way a sims needs get depleted, I've had an incredibly difficult time managing the needs of my sims and making progress with the legacy.

Autonomy is not your friend with a cursed lot. Your sims experience faster need decay and they almost always try to prepare food on the stove and the stove almost always catches on fire regardless of which stove you use and cooking level. The following tense moodlet for any sim that did not extinguish the fire makes raising skills almost impossible because the tense moodlet stacks with a frequently low fun tense moodlet.

I was reaching a point where I literally couldn't do anything because my sims were either too tired or too tense... And, the tense moodlet is very difficult to overcome because things like Play with Emotion and listening to music on the stereo aren't reliable or immediately usable.

Sleep is also difficult to manage when midnight snacks turn into fires.
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    edited October 2020
    *slides in a week late* 'sup all I've been sick! If my sinuses could clear up that'd be swell. (And because it started with a sore throat, I had to get a COVID test because my grandmother is in care and you need to get tested if you have any symptoms if you want to visit. Those tests are really unpleasant. Negative, at least, but I am not in a hurry to have cotton swabs shoved up my nose or down my throat again!)

O frabjous day! Peacemaker and Illogical have updated their doors and windows and I've finally been able to take proper caps of Jamie's house and 1010 Alto Apartments! (Where the Vatores, Johnny, and Raylan live, and where Morgyn and Luca spend a bunch of time. I really need an actual name for them - 'Vest' just doesn't work now Raylan is living there.) Here are some previews!

85KIF2E.png
    Y0NhVTW.png

Yup, you do see a decorated store room there. Bless the TOOL mod. I also replaced the front doors on that floor!

v43AWWS.png
    dSDKk3k.png

Meanwhile in Uptown, Crowley (Good Omens) gets up to demonic things. I mean that outfit is clearly demonic, right?
    WjtxkvY.png

That slightly awkward moment when you bump into your angelic husband and he's wearing the same outfit... unironically.
    SYlVN30.png

tfw you risk burning to get an autograph. Dangit, Raylan.
    c9CTdpB.png

And finally, Jamie proves he really is essentially my Simself by eating garlic noodles while sitting at the computer.
    ZVwsEXy.png

Dare I say, mood.

@sunblond aww, I can understand Omar feeling old! Man, it seems like just the other day he was off to uni, too... Oh man the part about poor Samyr's bacne cracked me up. Welcome to the world, Farrah! Oof, police... that's a contentious choice.

Man, poor Kane! I hope he's able to adjust smoothly, he deserves some stability. The group dance is spectacular :D

Heh, with the dish, I just dragged it down. That still works, at least! They can't grab it if you tell them to clean it up, but I can do it for them.

@Koteyka oh man I haaate it when that happens! And ooh, good luck with the novel, it sounds rad! Are you working on it for NaNoWriMo?

Gosh little Harry is so cute. Hee, I see his room uses a certain very suitable pack! Chewing on the book, oh dear XD Does Remus have the Bookworm trait? God I bet Harry would manage being an Animagus really easily... but what if he ended up being a cat XD That last part on the beach was so sweet <3

@DoodlyDoofus uh oh, incoming toddler! Protect the youngli-- I mean dolls! Grim Jr being parenting goals right there. Sabrina really has no idea, does she XD;; Hi, Jewel! Good luck, you're gonna need it!
    I'm thinking that I might need to start a new save one way or another. I'm wondering if I should save everything to the gallery and upload it to the new save. My current save is very old, old enough for all the premades to be dead. If I upload everything to the new save, it might fix the bugs and game crashing.

On the upside, this should bring back all the premades and if the bug isn't there, I'll continue the legacy. My biggest concern is keeping the family tree intact. That might not be possible without deleting members of the current household. So much to think about.
    edited November 2020
    @Metior_Ice That's interesting to know. As for lazy Sims hating exercise, it doesn't matter if you don't intend to make them pursue athletic career, right?
    Reality Kings Episode 9

Summer's mom adopted a kitten.
    Ep9-1-a.jpg

Mick and Jessie had a date in a restaurant the day before Winterfest.
    Ep9-2.jpg

Show spoiler to find out what happened next.
    Mick finally asked her to be his girlfriend, and she said yes!
    Ep9-3.jpg

Screenshot-63.png

In the morning of the Winterfest, Mick visited Jessie, so her family met him. She gave him a Winterfest present.
    Ep9-4.jpg

Erik and Dane's mom (sister of Bruce and Jessie's father) also paid a visit, and she received a present from her brother.
    Ep9-5.png

Erik dropped by just in time to see Father Winter. Bruce asked for a present.
    Ep9-6.jpg

Bruce's family enjoyed the Winterfest with Father Winter.
    Ep9-7.jpg

Erik's schoolmate Kendra (Zoe Patel's sister) invited him to hang out.
    Ep9-8.jpg

The two of them flirted with each other.
    Ep9-9.jpg

Show spoiler to find out where Erik lost his virginity.
    They decided to continue their romance somewhere else where no one could see them--in the Ancient Ruins! Kendra asked Erik to take off his clothes, and they both lost their virginity in a party bush. Only the snowpals witnessed it.
    Ep9-10.jpg

Dane's household celebrated the New Year's Eve together. But there was someone outside. It was a good thing that they're too busy to notice her.
    Ep9-11.jpg

Manuel saw the kitten for the first time.
    Ep9-1-b.jpg

Summer's mom (who is a florist) finally got a cowplant berry!
    Ep9-12.jpg

-to be continued-

Episode 1
    Episode 2
    Episode 3
    Episode 4
    Episode 5
    Episode 6
    Episode 7
    Episode 8
    edited October 2020
    For the new save, I'll include the following households:

1. Calum, Arihi, and Ember
    2. Dylan and Zephyr
    2. Reef and Sara
    3. Kylen and Aaron
    4. Rylan and Lir
    5. The Darkfins
    6. Bartending Guy (Just Because)
    7. The Mua Pel'am Merfolk

Merman Don will be not in world. (Also Just because)

I'll play rotational with The Kailani Legacy being the creation of additional households to rotate between.

Ashley, Cole, and Loch will be removed because of their minor roles and the legacy family tree can't be maintained otherwise. The story won't be as dark because Dylan and Zephyr won't be dead. The lots will not have negative traits. There are issues with lava bombs and the Cursed Lot trait started to get overwhelming. I'll rotate the households, but the Kailani will create new households with each generation. The legacy challenge rules will not be followed like they were before.
    edited October 2020
    @SwanSong93 an athletic career might be a more challenging career with that trait. It is nice to be able to take naps in more places, but the uncomfortable moodlet from minimal exercise would make raising the fitness skill for the career much harder.

Merfolk sims might have an easier time bypassing the limitations because of a passive attribute that comes with a merform.

Merfolk are immune to drowning in pools and the act of swimming raises fitness. Merfolk can utilize pools in home builds that would otherwise put other sims at risk of Death by Drowning. My sim Kylen stays fit because he swim just to reach certain places. It's all that swimming that helps him build the skill without the negative moodlet, but this takes a very long time.

This attribute that allows merfolk to gain energy with leaving the water is one of the things I wish merchildren could do. I could do something different, maybe better with my builds if the age difference didn't impact what I can do with my sims and how I meet their needs so much.

Merfolk have two different types of abilities that seem interact with traits in different ways.

The Good and Evil traits alter which merfolk magical abilities can be used.

The Lazy and Dance Machine affect merfolk physical abilities like how quickly they gain energy sleeping in water, how quickly they get tired swimming, and etc.

Honestly, it would be awesome if merchildren could at least have a merform so they can use the physical abilities that come with a merform.

So, yeah, you could create a Lazy Athlete sim, but I honestly believe you would develop the Fitness Skill faster and more effectively with merfolk sims because you can make swimming a more common behavior with minimal negative effects.

Edit: You have to find interactions that raise fitness without performing an exercise interaction.
  • DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

RECAP
    Tristan moved to Strangerville and met the house owner and the roommates.
    PihhID7.png

Unaware of what's to come for him.
    hBEVJ88.png

Back to the story...
    Love is in the air, especially for these two. Forgot to mention they're a thing and doesn't have no shame to show their affection.
    "Seriously, guys, right in front of my salad!" Brianna complained.
    But this is not about them...
    Agg3mbJ.png

Tristan noticed Iris was down the weather and tried to cheer her up, but it didn't work. So he gave her a red rose to lighten her mood. Iris accepted the rose, and it started a beautiful relationship...
    5uPP9UJ.png
    AhXPLoS.png

...but when he tried to make a move on her, but she declined it, saying they should take it slow.
    Tristan reluctantly agreed. Til next time, buddy.
    GVNS52P.png

Once Iris left, Brianna gathered enough courage and gave Tristan a tulip, and Tristan accepted it.
    1DT8z2c.png

Which led to flirting each other.
    U43QS6w.png

The group headed over to the 8-Ball Bar to celebrate Love's Day and just having a good time.
    WaBRbVh.png

Tristan spotted a small shop and talked to the woman running the stand.
    The lady named Sheena Ramsey offered some strange merch, and Tristan only bought some shirt and a tin foil hat. He then saw some pictures of a large building on the bulletin board behind the woman and asked her what they are.
    "You noticed how they're a lot of military vehicles here, have you?"
    He looked around to see jeeps parked near the library. Kinda unusual to see all this in one small town.
    "Well, I heard that they're some strange things going over at the crater there," Sheena explained. "And in that crater is a secret lab. But that place is heavily guarded."
    "Really now?"
    "You didn't hear from me, kid," Sheena said.
    CHMI45R.png

Cian isn't happy to be around strangers from the looks of it.
    xQvTc2y.png

Terri Bebe used to work as a scientist in the Secret Lab, but was "taken a day off" when she saw something she wasn't supposed to see. She wasn't sure what it was, the last thing she remembered was waking up at the house up the hill and was greeted by Madam Dorothy. Now, she's been on edge, thinking she was being watched.
    Martha Carlton pointed out that she overheard scientists researching the Strangerville Archive over at the library the other day.
    This got Tristan curious about the Secret Lab and decided to head over to the crater, but maybe he should stop by at the library first.
    G8k7wcu.png

Their conversation has been interrupted by Lieutenant Rashawn. He's been eavesdropping on them and told them to not worry about the crater and move on.
    Terri looked uncomfortable at this man's presence.
    dneR1PS.png

Tristan asked this lady named Jayda Millard about Strangerville and this Secret Lab everyone's all hush hush about.
    "Strangerville is a lovely town, and I hoped you enjoy your stay here. But stay away from the crater, don't want to hurt yourself." That was all the lady said.
    P1XKTG8.png

Group dance!
    Cian passed, only to check Keith out from behind.
    rwNP9YK.png

Everyone went back home after partying, except for Tristan and Iris. They stayed for a bit, getting to know each other (and flirting) and having a few drinks before calling it a night.
    FBmk5dS.png

As the two walked out of the bar and waiting for their ride, Tristan noticed something from the distance and took closer look at it, with Iris following behind.
    "What you think this is?" Tristan asked, staring at the odd-looking plant.
    "Don't know. Haven't seen this before," Iris replied. "It looks something you find at the jungle."
    "Or...it could be from space!" Tristan exclaimed. "Maybe this is could be connected to this secret lab everyone's talking about! We should check it out!"
    "That's crazy talk," Iris said. "You drank too much."
    2u6Uh8v.png

"Where's your sense of adventures? This is a once in a lifetime!"
    "Are you crazy?! What if we get into trouble?" Iris protested.
    gcngiRt.png

"Oh come on, Iris, what could possibly happen?"
    ehaZeKH.png
    22ePg2R.png
    iN24Qv4.png
    pw0213q.png?1
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,943 Member
    edited October 2020
    "OK, Simsta followers, just about to shoot my next role, in Of Tea and Treachery!"
    That was one thing that could be said about Caroline Masterson as an actress; she was certainly versatile. Not for her the often restrictive spectre of typecasting.

Cb0nAgA.jpg

Oh my Plumbob, I look like Judith Ward! Caroline thought as she looked in the mirror. Thankfully this is only a wig. I'd hate to be mistaken for someone with such an awful reputation. Caroline didn't usually think ill of people, but Judith was an exception. She felt comfortable speaking ill of everyone.

iX4SRww.jpg

After a couple of relatively easy tasks came perhaps the strangest part of the shoot; the sword-fighting scene.
    How I'm going to be able to do this in a maxi skirt is anyone's guess, she thought.
    She managed, and was pleased that it was over.
    "Well fought," said Derumk Misipeka as they finished.
    "You too," Caroline replied.

HYMEKZZ.jpg

The following day, at home....
    "Dad's talented, isn't he?" Artemis remarked to her twin.
    "He sure is. I'd love to be as talented as he is with music," Apollo said.
    "So you wanna be a musician when you grow up?"
    "Oh, I don't know yet," Apollo replied. "I wish I could be good at lots of things! I like sport too, remember."
    "It's not easy being good at lots of things," Artemis remarked. "You'd be spreading yourself a bit thin."

jgtOfSf.jpg

"I'd love to keep playing chess, Xanthe, but I just have to be a Bear right now."

dvZb4i7.jpg

Artemis had been noticing for a while that her vision was getting a bit blurry, whether it be things in the distance or closer objects. So, she'd gone to the opticians, and had been diagnosed with astigmatism and prescribed glasses.
    Once she put them on, she sat at her desk and read a book. As so often happened, she hadn't realised how much her eyesight had deteriorated until she received help. The print was looking so much clearer! It hadn't been too bad before - it was lucky her class teacher wrote on the whiteboard in large print naturally - but she'd been worried about getting glasses in case the other kids teased her. But now, having experienced the effects of corrected vision, she found she didn't care. So what if they teased her? Glasses weren't that uncommon.

CggpLxR.jpg

Harvestfest had rolled around, and with it came the usual Gnomes tradition. Erytheia knew the drill, and gave an appropriate gift.

g7jpw2L.jpg

Whole family meal! Quite how Erytheia could eat in the Bear suit is anyone's guess. Oh, and Father Winter... WRONG HOLIDAY.

39HIKQB.jpg

"Hey, Erytheia - DERP!"
    Erytheia laughed. Oh, Alexander was so funny.

a2HpxyF.jpg

Peter and Caroline visited the local rooftop bar, which they hadn't been to before. Being a B-Lister meant Caroline was now approached by fans...
    "OOH OOH OOH IT'S CAROLINE MASTERSON!" exclaimed Justin Delgato. "I know you get this a lot, but I love all your films, you're so talented," he added, speaking incredibly fast.
    "Thank you, sir!" Caroline replied. "You're so kind. Who do I make this out to?"
    "Me. I mean, I'm Justin Delgato," he gabbled.
    "Justin Delgato. Well, nice to meet you," Caroline smiled.

evFTR0X.jpg

"Well hello, Mrs Silver Screen Icon," Peter said.
    "Why are you flirting in the bathroom?" Caroline asked, one eyebrow raised.
    "Oh, darling, don't spoil the mood," Peter grinned, and Caroline felt herself weaken. Peter was right; the surroundings shouldn't really matter when flirting with the man you loved. Besides, the bathroom was at least clean...

o0A0t2q.jpg

• LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    Hello I am here to update on my sims! A few inbetween houses!

Thanks to everyone who responded, liked or awesomed to my post last on 792 abut Nayeli and her dress shopping!

As Requested tags: @AlwaysAsking @mercuryfoam @RedDestiny92 @Silverofdreams30

This is a bit of a double update the first is Pinky and Nick's house (they are roommates but mostly Pinky).

Well, we will go to more cute and wholesome things.

Perry offered to babysit Gavin-Derick while Pinky went to the demist.

He was not shy to ask the little guy and then help him with his homework.

Why GD is on the floor inches away from the table? Sim logic.
    50390236858_88d0038631_h.jpg

Of course to thank him, Pinky invited him to stay for a bite to eat, they happy chatted and got to know each other more.
    50391102302_a18c98cb5d_h.jpg

Perry invited Pinky out on a date.

Pinky was really in love with Perry by now and wanted to know where this was going, she was attached, Gavin-Derick was attached, heck even Nick and Perry became good friends!

So she had to ask quiet frankly where was this going because she was not 18 anymore, she was 24 and had no time for anything but a commitment now that they were at that level.
    50483560757_3249c15153_h.jpg

Does It Happen? Under Spoilers!
    He pulls her close surprising her a little and tells her, she has nothing to worry about.

The moment he walked into her house to upgrade beds and ended up spending that night at their place, he understood how important things are too her.
    50483560477_f38823260c_h.jpg

In all honestly he was smitten from that moment, but wanted to give it some time, for himself, her and Gavin-Derick to see if he could fit into their world.

Pinky quietly asked him, if he found out his answer yet?
    50483407811_4cb6b654ea_h.jpg

To answer, he kissed her passionately,

She was expecting the kiss, the way he was acting, but not so, so passionately, so meaningful, so full of a message of love that only wanted to settle down yet keep growing and learning about her and her son.

It took her breath away and captured her heart all over again.

Also look at my baby Hazel in the background~ <3

Also Nayeli? Back up a little? I know you are excited for you girl but kinda reeeeaaaal close there in their moment!
    50483407566_06e63c0bd5_h.jpg

She let Gavin-Derick know of the good news and he was very, very happy about it!

"Yay momma and Perry-man kissed!"

I think this little tyke has some type of thing/quirk/maybe board-line obsession with kissing xD
    50483407191_ce757105c3_h.jpg
    50483406936_46827e8f44_h.jpg

Here is Beck/Amelia/Nick's Part!

"Look Beck-eckett, it is huge right?! I love it! He spent like a huge portion of his savings! Not all of it, not all, but a huge amount along with the wedding ring! He spoils me really and I gotta say, kinda love it, it feels nice to be fawned over like that, don't roll your eyes Beck! I, I make sure I try and appreciate him just as much!"

"I really do, after him and Christy..... he deserves it, I am not as chivalry or graceful or suave but I try."
    (Gallery house idk from whom, I really need to right it down!)
    50514196958_d8bfa9008c_h.jpg

"I know you do sis, I know, don't cry pelease, boy you are more emotional lately."

"Shut up heh, it just love you know?"

"I think I do Ame, I think I do." Beck had his thoughts on Vanessa and looked around the kitchen,

"It is very nice."

"I knooooow! We will have to sparse up each room but I love it!"
    50514196868_872d4712d8_h.jpg

More Under The Spoilers
    Living Room.
    50514913096_a031ef062b_h.jpg
    First Floor Bathroom.
    50514912976_91c0d2518f_h.jpg

Amelia and Nicolas's Room.

A baby bassinet yeah heh, but shhhh Ame and Nicky know nothing to them it for a slight distant future, they wanna travel to places in Jungles and Snow escapes first.
    50515074067_2fedc210cb_h.jpg

Upstairs Bathroom.
    50514196073_4eeef8921b_h.jpg

Beck's Room/Guest Room/Computer Room.

Amelia came up here and started modding a game all on her own! I was SHOOK sims usually browse internet or troll teh forums is all they do on the computer! Good for her!
    50514912211_576bfe1dc0_h.jpg

Of course Nick is the first one over.

He and Pinky are talking about breaking their lease early as they both want to move out, so for now, he kinda lives in two places!

Beck is like "I am outttie!"
    50515073097_beaa353e86_h.jpg

Then Amelia invites her two closest friends Caroline and Pinky herself.
    50514912066_605b0deade_h.jpg

The woman happily chat about another wedding coming up soon after Nayeli's and what colors Amelia will want and all types of things.

Caroline is so happy for her, she helped Amelia out a lot with advice regarding Nick and was praying to the watcher things would work out, and look now!
    50514911781_006c566e35_h.jpg

It was super cute (not the throw up) but she had food items above her head! I always seen suspect of a baby, but she thought it was legit bad food, I love Amelia! <3
    50515072892_699c80c948_h.jpg

This works because even as skinny as a rail, she might have a little more bump on her stomach and is confuse not knowing it pregnancy yet but maybe thinking it is food.

At least that is the way I see it, heh, Nick and Beck are gonna haul her off to the doctor soon kicking and screaming.

(Poor Ame hates the doctor every time she gets a check up or a llama flu shot KS SOL Mod, she comes back sad or embarrassed from crying and screaming).

#WhatAGoodBrother.
    50514195328_2fc09948ab_h.jpg

For now the two switch between houses sometimes to visit each other!

Also Caroline is hanging out with Amelia more than usual keeping her company, I believe she suspects Ame is pregnant and keeps trying to coax her to the doctors willingly.
    50515072687_af25119d16_h.jpg

Nick is still romantic as ever with her~ <3
    50514195223_5e9b29d458_h.jpg

They are truly a cute couple! And you all know it by now, of course they woohooed after these cute shots, they always do!
    50514911431_bb53f7718a_h.jpg

That is all for now! :)
  • mercuryfoammercuryfoam Posts: 1,156 Member
    edited October 2020
    @Lyrie I've been trying to find a cute name for Perry and Pinky while reading your update. But their names are so similar that if we mash them, we get Pinry, or Perky. :joy: I hope they keep the pink hair tradition. It's endearing to see!

wow So Amelia in the blue outfit has a baby bump? You're right I can't see it at all :lol: Nick had better feed dear momma and baby now. :)
  • sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member

Excerpts from the Journal of Kaden Benali

-After I was on the beat awhile, I took the Detective’s Exam and passed with flying colors. A few weeks later, the Chief called me into his office, he said that he had recommended me to an old friend, Chief Diamond, who runs the precinct that handles all the suburbs, like where I grew up, Willow Creek, Oasis Springs, etc. The Chief said since I had grown up there and lived there now, that I had roots in the community and was probably a better fit there than working in the city anyway, and Chief Diamond was offering me a job as a Detective. I was thrilled, first of all, Chief Diamond is a mixed-race woman, she clawed her way up the ladder when it was hard for a woman, much less a woman who wasn’t white to get anywhere in the department. So, I kind of liked the idea of working for her. Plus, a Detective and a Lieutenant at that, and being closer to home and all. I sincerely thanked the Chief, that’s for sure.-

-Well, Chief Diamond is tough as nails, let me tell you, in my very first meeting with her, she says to me, “You’d be wise to watch your back Benali. Rise through the ranks this fast and you are bound to make enemies.” Talk about a warm welcome, sigh. She was right though, most of the other officers in the precinct do resent me, to them I’m still wet behind the ears and all. Plus, they think I kind of jumped the line. The thing is, the opening I filled, well, none of them could pass the test, so it had been vacant for a good while. My trainer though, Detective Etta Cherry, was thrilled to have me, she’s been swamped with work till now. She’s a very nice black woman around my age and I plan to learn everything I can from her, plus she’s willing to teach me. So, I have maybe one friend so far at the precinct.-

kyN4kRK.jpg
    Kaden meets Chief Diamond.

yJ5KYi7.jpg
    Kaden gets some pointers from Detective Cherry.

-And, of all the people I knew or even met in college, just who do you think is one of my fellow officers? None other than Yannik Volkov. I mean what are the chances? But there he was in a uniform giving us some information on one of Etta’s open cases, he was first officer on the scene. Well, he actually did seem happy to see me and let’s be honest, I need all the friends I can get in the squad. But seriously, why did it have to be him, of all the people in this world?-

GgiPqm7.jpg
    Detectives Benali and Cherry speak to Officer Volkov.

-I caught a break, Etta had to be in court all day, so I got to be Lead Detective and go to a crime scene to gather statements and collect evidence, my first time on my own. It was a B&E, that’s Breaking and Entering, at a small house in Windenburg. Ray McHenry was the beat cop who was first on the scene, and luckily, he’s one of the nice ones, he’s a schlubby, good-natured, black guy, only a little older than me, and he was really thorough and gave me a complete report. I did my best to gather every single scrap of evidence I could, of course, I had to turn it over to Etta, but still, it did feel good to be getting my hands dirty and to actually be in charge, if only temporarily.-

5szI1kU.jpg
    Gathering evidence.

2kevzSb.jpg
    Kaden uncovers more clues in the child’s bedroom.

-I have dinner at the Goth’s sometimes and Christine comes over to the house some too, but still won’t stay the night. I get it, I can’t imagine my dad would be too keen either. And I visit my family too, I try to spend as much time with Farrah as I can, she’s getting so big already, plus, well, keeping up with the boys and Izzy and whatever teen drama they have going on is almost a full time job in itself. I mean, Izzy’s a cute girl, she’s not really pretty in my opinion, but, the thing is, she’s got something, some kind of personality or way about her that’s really attractive. I noticed it right off and so did a bunch of other guys she goes to high school with. Boy, I sure don’t envy my dad right now.-

ypMGudy.jpg
    Spending time with the Goth’s.

rL6Y9OW.jpg
    Spending time with Christine.

-Ray McHenry just got married, and he actually invited me to his wedding, so I went and took Christine as my plus one. I figured it was a good way for her to meet some of my fellow officers and all in a social setting where everyone was on their best behavior. I was kind of surprised though, Ray married a very good looking woman. OK, I totally know looks are not everything, but I really didn’t expect her to be such a looker. Still, I guess nice guys don’t always have to finish last, right?-

yFvKEeT.jpg
    Talking with Officer Ray McHenry.

-I have my first case, and it’s a dozy, OK, it’s not really, it’s just another B&E, but, it was at the Pancake’s, like right across the street from my family, they live in the house Uncle Kyle and Salim raised my dad and Than in, so, yeah. The Pancakes were out of town and came home to find graffiti and some of their stuff broken. I had spent most of the day coordinating the collection of evidence and witness statements, of course, everyone saw me there, and word spread like wildfire through the neighborhood. As I was leaving, Chief Diamond called me into her office and said, Benali, I know you have connections in that neighborhood and all, and that can be a good thing, knowing the lay of the land, so to speak. But if one word about this case gets out, I will hold you personally responsible, not one word to anyone about official police business, got that? I understood.-

5FhkXvu.jpg
    Officer Derek Zhen fills Kaden in on some case info.

Mu8JeDy.jpg
    Gathering evidence, it’s not always easy.

nh1gQpS.jpg
    Kaden uncovers another piece of evidence.

vBdZHIW.jpg
    Officer Espinoza gives Kaden pointers on the Analysis Machine.

-My dad called, he wanted to see me and, of course, he wanted information on the break in, which I flat out told him was not up for discussion, and that it was official police business and not something I could discuss. Well, he was not happy, afterwards, my siblings disappeared and so did Josie, no one wanted to be seen fraternizing with the enemy, I guess. So I had to eat all alone in the dining room and then I went up to say goodnight to Farrah. Police work can be a lonely business, I guess.-

jXYRpbJ.jpg
    Kaden tells Omar he cannot discuss the case.

ZH8aX45.jpg
    Police work can be lonely.

x8vrKv0.jpg
    Kaden always has time for Farrah.

-I got a break in the case, I had a pretty good description of the guy and all and I got a hit on the APB I put out. I found him at the Park in Oasis Springs of all places and arrested him. I knew he was the guy, he had priors and everything matched, so I used all of my Psychology training and what I had learned at the Academy and from Etta and I was eventually able to get a signed confession. I had to play “Bad Cop” but, that’s part of the job, and I’m pretty good at reading people now and using manipulation and persuasion when I need to, that debate training in college sure paid off.-

S3uKp8n.jpg
    Time to issue an APB.

MxGftpr.jpg
    Searching for the suspect.

uJ4lAgh.jpg
    Detective Lieutenant Benali makes an arrest.

VfYSSkz.jpg
    A bit of “Bad Cop” and the suspect confesses.

-I feel like I’m at a good place now at work, like I’ve finally proven myself and I’ve made a few friends in the squad. And, well, I’m thinking I need to finally shop for that engagement ring.-

@SwanSong93 Ah yes, I have to hit the reload button a few times to get all the photos on the page to load sometimes, otherwise I get the broken links icon, it happens a lot on my android.
    Erik seemed kind of, bored?, after his very first woohoo though. Maybe it was just his- I have to Pee face?

@ryttu3k Yeah, I think Sims 4 Studio is working on a batch fix for the CC windows and doors, BTW, personally, I have a door in my game, a Maxis one, that seems to be bugged too, sigh.

Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,177 Member
    Wow, what's this? Grim is actually caring for a baby? Wow, there really is a first for everything!
    dncfdMY.png
    Grim thought this room was lacking some flavor so he put this picture of his Ancestor on the wall above the crib. Don't remember how many "Greats" are in her name, too many to count that's for sure. But regardless, this picture here will help Jewel learn that Justice is the boss around these parts even if she's been gone for hundreds of years now.
    kcn1Y1f.png
    What a nice little family dinner.
    a7X8GiU.png
    Grim: "So now that you're an adult are you finally going to go get a job?"
    Casey: "Ugh, do you have to nag her about this now?"
    kq1C4R7.png
    Sabrina: "Hey Grim guess what, I'm pregnant again!"
    Grim: "How is that even possible?!"
    FfQxJCQ.png
    Literally 12 minutes earlier.
    yENhyrz.png
    Grim: "Okay I get it now."
    IzM0V9g.png
    Hunter: "Oh wow, this picture really does add some flavor to the room."
    qJ95umP.png
    Well Sabrina wrote yet another song for the royalty checks. SOMEONE has to put some food on this table.
    6aZfDvQ.png
    Baby crying for 20 minutes....Casey's just gonna stand there.
    WHD5miK.png
    Sabrina: "Ugh, I gotta do everything myself!"
    L9BloxJ.png
    Well at least now Sabrina has some time to run around and play in the rain.
    bJxSTT6.png
    Well would you look at this, Kylo Ren came to pay a visit! How nice of him.
    H7RyNdG.png
    Grim: "Hey Sabrina, this is Kylo Ren. We took over the Galaxy together."
    JJd8uJ2.png
    Sabrina: "Ok."
    Xjl8pCP.png
    This looks like a great spot for a nice serious talk.....right by the sleeping toddler.
    rnRy4YJ.png
    Grim: "Well since you're here let's talk about who should replace Darth Vader as Emperor now."
    G3HBmWd.png
    Kylo Ren: "No need for a discussion, we already know that I rightfully rule the Galaxy now since I was Vader's second in command."
    jApC0GC.png
    Grim: "Uh no, you don't just make decisions here. This is an equal partnership here, we both have an equal chance of being Emperor."
    yhsb6Sj.png
    Kylo Ren: "How can you even lead the Galaxy when you're in a different galaxy altogether? Besides, we're not trying to become 'Emperor', that sounds stupid. 'Supreme Leader' is a much better title."
    GjUS4ul.png
    Grim: "In what universe is 'Supreme Leader' a better title than 'Emperor'?"
    JgkV9u3.png
    Grim: "That's it, there's only one way to settle this."
    03B7Sk2.png
    Kylo Ren: "Lightsaber duel to the death?"
    rCKYlOa.png
    Grim: "Only solution!"
    apXvmdJ.png
    Kylo Ren: "But I don't have a Lightsaber right now, I forgot mine on Batuu."
    Grim: "It's okay, you can use Vader's old Saber. It's just a coffee table decoration these days anyways."
    mbKTyO2.png
    Kylo Ren: "Let this be our final battle!"
    Grim: "This is our first battle."
    Kylo Ren: "And it'll be our final battle!!"
    4zFRVnj.png
    Grim: "Good good, let the anger flow through you."
    PIyKZRK.png
    Kylo Ren: "How dare you, I'm supposed to say the evil stuff!"
    EHbJULZ.png
    Kylo Ren: "You know, despite the fact that we are currently dueling to the death, I'm having a lot of fun here."
    Grim: "I feel you, my favorite part of a duel is when people start talking so they distract themselves so I can do."
    6JBtit9.png
    Grim: "This."
    iDowCHR.png
    Kylo Ren: "Well I walked into that one."
    UiFEhHi.png
    Kylo Ren: "Okay so I guess you're the new Supreme Leader now. I'll just be leaving, have fun with your new galaxy."
    246K1Sk.png
    Grim: "Oh you're not walking away when you're the biggest threat to my rule as Emperor!....Well, next to Sonya....But that's besides the point. I can't let you live."
    uJRyjY1.png
    Kylo Ren: "Arg! My throat! My doctor says I'm not supposed to get slashed across my throat with a lightsaber!"
    YoybMY6.png
    And now Kylo Ren is dead.
    MJEG0b8.png
    Grim Sr: "Aw yeah, another corpse to reap!"
    WoIjJFP.png
    Grim Sr: "Oh great, of course my son has something to do with it."
    XQ8kPbJ.png
    Grim Jr: "Hmm, Emperor Reaper. I like the sound of that."
    8WkciJB.png
    edited November 2020
    @Metior_Ice Oh yes. There are social interactions that increase fitness skill, and there are even skill books. But those are rather tedious ways of increasing fitness skill.

@sunblond Yeah depending on the internet signal. If I correctly remember, Erik's overall mood there was uncomfortable, hence his facial expression... And it's not WooHoo but rather "Mess Around" :D
    Reality Kings Episode 10

Mick was being a sweet boyfriend.
    1.jpg

Now, how's Jordan doing with his new family? His life was very much different from before. He now has his own bedroom unlike when he was living in a cheap apartment in San Myshuno where he shared a bedroom with his two cousins. They even have a butler now. His stepsiblings and even his criminal stepfather Jacques were being very nice to him.
    2.jpg

Jacques came with Travis to visit Dane's household where Sitcom Star Deauxma is. He's a fan, so he took the opportunity to meet her in person. He has a bad reputation, so Vivian Lewis disliked him at first encounter. Jacques did mean interactions to her which led to a couple of fights, both favoring Vivian. Then they declared each other as enemy.
    3.jpg

Jordan finally had the chance to see Morgan again as he visited her household.
    4.jpg

Show spoiler to see what happened next.
    They flirted with each other, and it led to Jordan losing his virginity in the closet in Morgan's bedroom.

5.jpg

Jordan enjoyed the "Mess Around" with Morgan, so he decided to ask her to be his girlfriend. Morgan said yes, and they continued being intimate with each other.
    6.jpg

Screenshot-68.png

Travis introduced Erik and Bruce to Ava who is a slightly younger teenager than Erik but older than Bruce.
    7.jpg
    8.jpg

Kendra visited Erik. The two of them did not put a boyfriend-girlfriend label to their relationship after losing virginity to each other. Ava also visited Erik, but Kendra left early. Erik started flirting with Ava.
    9.jpg

Show spoiler to see what happened next.
    They had a date in a national park in Newcrest. (credits to the one who shared it to the gallery)
    10.jpg

They continued their romance in a motel in Newcrest. (credits to the one who shared it to the gallery) They "messed around" and did other intimate interactions with each other. But Erik did not ask her to be his girlfriend.
    11.jpg

-to be continued-

Episode 1
    Episode 2
    Episode 3
    Episode 4
    Episode 5
    Episode 6
    Episode 7
    Episode 8
    Episode 9
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    ...And I am ALMOST done with my house, saw the new trailer and build videos for the new expansion and realized I need to move there instead.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,135 Member
    edited October 2020
    So, new pc is up, savefiles and picture are transfered to the new pc. It's so nice to have a silent pc and and not a noisy gaming laptop anymore. I'm a little bit lost in this thread now, who I wanted originally commented, but let me say, I liked the stories I've read so far. :)

1921 - 1922.

Background of these years are the unrest, terroist attack, murderers and violent battles around the Silesia where a referendum was hold. 2/3 of the citizens wanted to stay their homeland to Germany, but that wasn't the result that the victors originally wanted. Another very important topic was the German ww1 reparation sum of 132 billion Goldmark, but this couldn't Germany afford and repay. This treatment was seen as humiliation and caused the rise of nationalism and the hyperinflation.

Wilhelm helped his daughters with the school projects in science.

POzGnNG.png

Anna and Elfriede climbed in the trees.

XrWrSs1.png

Back to Ludwig and the rest of the family.
    Otto has met a beautiful girl, her name is Lea.

eerN3OQ.png

She gets along very well with his parents.

F9BKfJg.png

One a nice day he asked his father what he is thinking about her. Ludwig is satisfied with Otto's choice.

Npjdj2K.png

This leads into a proposal...

X4FeGrX.png

... and a wedding.

zwuJUr5.png
    rAPLEQ4.png

The mandatory family photo and party.

734UAhQ.png
    q3qnwZD.png

Meanwhile, young Hedwig, now 16 years old, wanted to break free from her family and the small village where she lived.

pbzZFAE.png

So she started to meet some boy in her age.

ycQabzQ.png
    rGLaTPI.png

She came often home very late and in due of his fatherly concerns, he expresses his anger very directly and loud.

xbWsptd.png
    Efp9BYI.png
  • Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,085 Member
    I'm afraid that after I've demolished their mansion, the Landgraabs have fallen on hard times. They are now forced to live in this odd-looking squallid little shack I have built for them

eNoHdyb.png

PuxKZnN.png

• ConfutusConfutus Posts: 113 Member
    With Xavier married and Hibbert moved in with him, Liberty and Elora Elcone have the place to themselves. Liberty is not idle in her retirement, oh no. She worked on practicing and improving her comedy routines, and finally at the Jokes and Hijinks festival, she completed her Renaissance Sim aspiration.
    clXb5WD.png
    She decided to return to her youthful ambitions and now aspires to be a Nerd Brain as well. She coughed up the Simoleons for a rocket ship and is building it. Between those, gardening, making serums, taking pictures with her microscope, upgrading the plumbing, and working on her gourmet cooking, she's been one busy Sim. To celebrate her achievement, on Elora's day off, they tried again with their mother-daughter act at the Blue Velvet. Rather than compete with each other, Liberty did her comedy routines while Elora worked the 'crowd'.
    IpECmGv.png
    Then Liberty joined the audience, (which did get bigger as the night went on), while Elora did her act, singing and playing the guitar.
    n62ZXtd.png
    This time the evening went much better. Elora is seriously displeased with the weight she has been gaining and has started going jogging twice a day to try to shed some pounds.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top