Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"Have you ever" game :)

Comments

• CourtandAlCourtandAl Posts: 68 Member
    In real life no, on live tv and pictures yes lol.

Have tou ever felt a soul deep connection with a pet and knew you never wanted to let them go?
    Smile bright and shine your light, give another heart something to feel happy for tonight. :smile:
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Absolutely. And he wasn't my pet, he was my...brother-in-arms who happened to have a feline body. RIP ____, and come for me when it's my time to go, k bruh?

Have you ever been unable to sleep when you really needed to think your own thoughts and the day was too full of everyone else's?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,756 Member
    Oh my goodness yes. Many times, and it still happens quite frequently. Often when when there's been too many emotions as well.

Have you ever played in a band?
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    Yes I have.

HYE been to an apple orchard?
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• ArkaneArkane Posts: 20,224 Member
    Negative.

Have you ever banged on your wall to tell the neighbors to keep it down?
    Potential Is Everything

Origin ID: BadArkane

XYeo1vn.png
    Yes indeed I have, in my apartment-dwelling days. Have also stomped down the street half out of my mind with fury in house slippers and a robe, breathing fire and demanding the guy who answered the door turn down both the screaming televangelist and the loud political argument on two different stations, both playing simultaneously at such volume as to intrude through my bedroom in the wee hours, several houses down. He came to the door incapacitated, but still had the presence of mind to do as he was bid, so I left in peace, but I probably looked insane when I got there. haha

Have you ever pounded on someone else's door to demand they cease the public disturbance?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Sims_JunkieSims_Junkie Posts: 197 Member
    No lol
    Have you ever been married?
  • CoffeecrumblecakeCoffeecrumblecake Posts: 6,549 Member
    Nope!

Have you ever sat in a truck bed while the truck was actually moving?
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    No but I have been in the back of a van

Same question
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • CoffeecrumblecakeCoffeecrumblecake Posts: 6,549 Member
    Nope! Safety first (:

HYE called someone something you didn't even know the meaning of?
    When I was younger...

Same question
    Nope, usually I know the meaning of the word I use when I call them something.

HYE kissed a pet?

Lots of times

Same question
  • RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    Also lots of times :)

HYE seen the milky way?
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

Only the chocolate version. 🙂

HYE been to a theme park?
    yes.

HYE attended a ballet?

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Not the Royal ballet company (is that what the famous one's called? I can't quite remember) but I've seen dance shows that friends and family have been involved in that have included ballet dancing. Quite amusing watching little tiny tots perform, especially when they throw a tantrum mid-performance (poor things).

HYE been to Japan?
    I wish, but no. My sister got to, which was ironic because she didn't speak a word of Japanese. But she brought me some very nice items.

HYE put to practical use, anything you learned in an academic setting, and if so, what? I don't mean, put your degree to use because you got a job from it, I mean, used anything you studied, in a practical capacity.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    edited October 2020
    I wish I had got a full time job from my degree but unfortunately I picked a bit of a niche area (illustration and creative writing). But I have used the creative skills I learned from there for a variety of projects. I once was involved in a collaborative painting project with local artists where I was living at the time. The paintings were then auctioned off for charity. Have done a few art exhibitions (non-paying). I've also designed posters for my bands' concerts over the years.

Same question.
    Nope

Same question
    Actually I have. When I was in high school I learned about the basic erosion of the the earth's rock formation and to read how old a rock was just by studying the erosion formation and showed my oldest nephew. He ended up getting an A on his rock study report for science.

HYE gained a new skill and put it to use?

Trying to think of something that wasn't so long ago it's hardly a "new" skill. Packed a bowl but everyone knows to wrap dishes in newspaper when moving XD

So going back further, I learned to knit Scandinavian, with 4 yarns at once and knit in the round, and made some mittens and a hat. Then never knitted again. hehe

Same question!

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • ArkaneArkane Posts: 20,224 Member
    Yes. PC repair.

Have you ever slide across the floor Risky Business style?

tpEA8cm.gif
    Potential Is Everything

Origin ID: BadArkane

XYeo1vn.png
  • CourtandAlCourtandAl Posts: 68 Member
    Yes when I was a kid I didn't know what I was copying though I just wanted to do what I continuously saw my older brother's doing xD

Have you ever wondered what it was like to be able to explore your life in alternate realities if only for a day or two to see what kind of yous there could be?
    Smile bright and shine your light, give another heart something to feel happy for tonight. :smile:
    I think we call that playing the Sims. Yes, and it's hard not to imagine that other versions of me would have been better, though I can also imagine worse ones, so this me isn't scraping the bottom of the barrel, exactly.

Do you ever wish you could change sex or gender as easily in real life as can be done in TheSims 4?

xicwqMCm.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top