Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Giveaway: The Sims 4 Snowy Escape (Winners Announced)

Comments

• QueenEbony1113QueenEbony1113 Posts: 380 Member
    You Got:
    Figure Skating
    Adopting a sport as a family not only increases the recreational time you spend together, but also gives you something to share between adventures. Start learning to figure skate as a family, while it is normally an individual sport it can be enjoyed by the entire family!

I've never done it, nor do I plan to. Too scared of slipping on ice. :D

Thanks for hosting this giveaway!
    2bcb85bc6df30a1fc5a19f876b8e2f22.jpg
    My real name isn't actually Ebony!
    Mainly a Fandom Simmer!
    I'd totally make Sims videos of the characters in my game but I don't know what to call my channel!
    Twitter: FrerardChild
  • CharliimaiCharliimai Posts: 1,773 Member
    I got Bobsledding!
    Thanks for hosting this super generous giveaway! Good luck everyone!
    cSXsPD.jpg

Read my Legacy story's or atttempt one of my Sims 4 challenges.
    Charlii Mai's Blogs and Challenges

Read All of my Latest stories all in one place.
    RainbowPlumbob (Wordpress)

• 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,553 Member
    I got bobsledding as well.
    Thank you for the giveaway and best luck to everyone participating.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • HannaZojaHannaZoja Posts: 93 Member
    I got skeleton! Yeah! Action!
    Favourite Game: Sims 3 <3
    Favourite Worlds Sims 3: Hidden Springs, Barnacle Bay, Riverview, Isla Paradiso, Sunlit Tides, Monte Vista, Dragon Valley, Al Simhara, Shang Simla, Roaring Heights, Lunar Lakes

Favourite Worlds Sims 4: Britechester, Windenburg, Sulani - possibly Mt. Komorebi
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Bobsledding.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member
    You Got:
    Bobsledding
    Let’s face it… young dogs, and kids, learn new tricks faster. This holds true for everything from learning languages, to physical skills such as dance, biking, and skiing. But have you ever tried Bobsledding? Well maybe it's time to start!

Thank you for the gieveaway <3
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    Figure Skating.
    What can I say, I've always loved Fall & Winter seasons, plus I was born in Winter.
  • bangtan_noonabangtan_noona Posts: 1 New Member
    You Got:
    Skeleton

This is probably one of the lesser known winter sports. Skeleton racing involves plummeting head-first down a steep and treacherous ice track on a tiny sled. It's considered the worlds first sliding sport. If breaking bones doesn't deter you then you should give this thrill seeking sport a try!

I didn't know this was a thing! Cool.
  • Twoeta_BirdTwoeta_Bird Posts: 124 Member
    You Got:
    Bobsledding
    Let’s face it… young dogs, and kids, learn new tricks faster. This holds true for everything from learning languages, to physical skills such as dance, biking, and skiing. But have you ever tried Bobsledding? Well maybe it's time to start!

Fun! I've never tried bobsledding, but winter's coming up...
  • mingusssssmingusssss Posts: 131 Member
    You Got:
    Skiing

Thanks for the giveaway :)
  • summermistx3summermistx3 Posts: 1,537 Member
    You Got:
    Skeleton
    This is probably one of the lesser known winter sports. Skeleton racing involves plummeting head-first down a steep and treacherous ice track on a tiny sled. It's considered the worlds first sliding sport. If breaking bones doesn't deter you then you should give this thrill seeking sport a try!

Very interesting as I've never heard of it. For a moment I figured it was something low-key implying how I'm athletically challenged 😂
  • AgentJuliaAgentJulia Posts: 77 Member
    Skeleton

I have never heard of this and it sounds absolutely terrifying no thank you! But thank you for another giveaway opportunity and good luck to everyone who joins!
  • Cassieb95Cassieb95 Posts: 347 Member
    I got Bobsledding.
  • ShachaaiShachaai Posts: 55 Member
    You Got:
    Skiing
    With the rise of video games and childhood obesity, getting kids off the couch is a hot issue. This can be a tough challenge in winter depending on where you live. So instead of letting them sit on their butts get them on a pair of ski's and watch them soar!

Nothankyou. XD;;; I've been skiing once, and most of my recollection of it involves me going 'nope nope nope nope nope!' all the way downhill.
  • QuaayQuaay Posts: 556 Member
    I also got bobsledding lol.
    Thanks so much for doing this giveaway!
  • HyalophoraHyalophora Posts: 29 Member
    You Got:
    Skeleton

Some rather interesting questions.
    Thank you for the giveaway!
  • SuhSuh Posts: 1 New Member
    You Got:Figure Skating

Adopting a sport as a family not only increases the recreational time you spend together, but also gives you something to share between adventures. Start learning to figure skate as a family, while it is normally an individual sport it can be enjoyed by the entire family!

Yay! Definitely me, I love figure skating. Anyways, thank you for this opportunity!😊
  • WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,104 Member
    Woot, I love these giveaways!

You Got:
    Bobsledding
    Let’s face it… young dogs, and kids, learn new tricks faster. This holds true for everything from learning languages, to physical skills such as dance, biking, and skiing. But have you ever tried Bobsledding? Well, maybe it's time to start!

Honestly would have preferred snowboarding or even figure skating, but hey, not every test can come out perfect lol. Especially since my options were so limited!
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,835 Member
    You Got:
    Bobsledding

I definitely had a sick grin on my face at some of my answers. >:)

Thank you for hosting these giveaways!
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • stephAnie1864stephAnie1864 Posts: 200 Member

You Got:
    Skeleton

Thanks for doing a giveaway!
  • Lisamango0Lisamango0 Posts: 150 Member
    [img][/img]pAe7AWD.png

Yeah! Bobsledding.! I love it. I also love 'rodeln' ( european name I guess?)
  • AyradyssAyradyss Posts: 910 Member
    Looks like I'm joining the bobsled team. ;)
    You Got:
    Bobsledding

Thanks for doing these giveaways!
    Pay for product -- not potential!
  • BooDaBoo5BooDaBoo5 Posts: 253 Member
    I got bobsledding. Thank you for the chance as always! :)
  • SanniSilliSanniSilli Posts: 160 Member
    One skeleton(er?) here! I would never do it xD

Thanks for the giveaway!
  • sketchessketches Posts: 274 Member
    I got Skiing! 🗻 🏔️

By the way, one of the questions has the Blue and Red pills mixed up. In the Matrix, the Red Pill means escape the Matrix, or in other words, "wake up" and accept the harsh real world. The Blue Pill means "staying in Wonderland."

iN7TSbl.png
    Origin ID: sketchur
    Sims 3 MyPage: https://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/sketches

#FixThePersonalities