Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Beginnings - Building Newcrest *07-11-22*

Comments

• AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    @HillyBeth wrote: »
    @AudreyFld I said Ben, not his birth father. LOL! Ben and his brother were hotties!

I knew who you meant. Lol. Although Ben didn’t get the Murdick moniker because it came later with his kid. But, he stared out Murdicky. Lol. But yes, he and his brother were both good looking. 😍
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Finally caught up on the last 2 chapters...

Man is Sam turning into Lindsey Lohan real quickly (minus the being in Mean Girls part). Can't wait to see the hilarity horrific spiral continue and see what's next for her.

As for Tyler, his mess of a relationship with Kiera is indeed messy. She had the gall to say Tyler's dad ruined their family dynamic when Tyler's estranged mother was sleeping with Ragnar The Rotten and got caught by Ryan. If only Tyler knew that truth. >:)
    @VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Finally caught up on the last 2 chapters...

Man is Sam turning into Lindsey Lohan real quickly (minus the being in Mean Girls part). Can't wait to see the hilarity horrific spiral continue and see what's next for her.

As for Tyler, his mess of a relationship with Kiera is indeed messy. She had the gall to say Tyler's dad ruined their family dynamic when Tyler's estranged mother was sleeping with Ragnar The Rotten and got caught by Ryan. If only Tyler knew that truth. >:)

Welcome back. Sam is falling down the dog eat dog world of show biz, and she’s not in any way prepared for it. Tyler and Keira are a big time mess. Yes, if Keira knew, she might hive five Maribel. Poor Tyler has no clue and that’s too bad. 😕
    Sorry to make you wait over a week for the rest of the Graduation Party! Chapter 4.46 - Never Have I Ever - The group arrives and plays a silly party game...

And Keira and Veronica have words....

jrut96j.png

• MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,372 Member
    @AudreyFld
    This section made me think of a development that I will send you in a private comment
    @AudreyFld
    This section made me think of a development that I will send you in a private comment

You have me curious! ;)
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Veronica did the right thing. To bad Tyler didn't really hear her. This is not going well in my opinion. Also the trip will only go downhill from here!
    edited October 2020
    @haswh wrote: »
    Veronica did the right thing. To bad Tyler didn't really hear her. This is not going well in my opinion. Also the trip will only go downhill from here!

Veronica had good intentions but not sure if it didn’t backfire a bit though. And DSV. That remains to be seen. 😬
  • Destin2016Destin2016 Posts: 568 Member
    edited October 2020
    OMG!!! Is this boy ever gonna come to his senses? I know he’s socially awkward & nerdy & didn’t have a good childhood, but how much more is he gonna take from this b**ch? Maybe Veronica will say something to Cassie & Cassie can have a talk with him. I always thought Cole was naive & clueless, but his grandson has him beat. If they do go to DSV, Tyler needs to leave her out there!
    The game was certainly eye opening. That game never turns out good! 🙄
    Post edited by Destin2016 on
    You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.
    OMG!!! Is this boy ever gonna come to his senses? I know he’s socially awkward & nerdy & didn’t have a good childhood, but how much more is he gonna take from this b**ch? Maybe Veronica will say something to Cassie & Cassie can have a talk with him. I always thought Cole was naive & clueless, but his grandson has him beat. If they do go to DSV, Tyler needs to leave her out there!

Yes! Hopefully Veronica will say something. He may listen to Cassie. I hope. Cole was naive but not as much as poor Tyler. And he had a master manipulator going after him. Keira is small time in comparison and totally taking advantage of his inexperience. And you’re right. That game never turns out good! 🤣🤣🤣
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    AudreyFld wrote: »

Yes! Hopefully Veronica will say something. He may listen to Cassie. I hope. Cole was naive but not as much as poor Tyler. And he had a master manipulator going after him. Keira is small time in comparison and totally taking advantage of his inexperience. And you’re right. That game never turns out good! 🤣🤣🤣

V should talk to Cassie who should talk to her mother, who could talk to Ty's dad, who might be able to have a heart-to-heart talk about how his and Tyler's aunt's dad had a simliar problem
    6adMCGP.gif
    @MadameLee wrote: »

V should talk to Cassie who should talk to her mother, who could talk to Ty's dad, who might be able to have a heart-to-heart talk about how his and Tyler's aunt's dad had a simliar problem

Ohhh. Great idea. It would be good for Tyler to know more about his grandfather Cole having a manipulative wife.

Ohhh. Great idea. It would be good for Tyler to know more about his grandfather Cole having a manipulative wife.

heck Regan could even be at Tyler's and Ryan's conversation and mention how their (Regan and Ryan's) mother manipulated her as well when she ("grandma") got out of the prison system. Point: Does Tyler know that Cole's wife is technically a step-parent to R&AR?
    6adMCGP.gif

heck Regan could even be at Tyler's and Ryan's conversation and mention how their (Regan and Ryan's) mother manipulated her as well when she ("grandma") got out of the prison system. Point: Does Tyler know that Cole's wife is technically a step-parent to R&AR?

So very true. If Ryan had any idea she was manipulating Tyler he’d be all over it knowing what his own mother did to his sister. Tyler doesn’t know that story. He knows that his grandmother is his step-grandmother, but he isn’t aware of the circumstances behind his real grandmother’s death.

So very true. If Ryan had any idea she was manipulating Tyler he’d be all over it knowing what his own mother did to his sister. Tyler doesn’t know that story. He knows that his grandmother is his step-grandmother, but he isn’t aware of the circumstances behind his real grandmother’s death.

Maybe it's time for the Murdocks to have one of their must-needed talks which never happens/s
    6adMCGP.gif
    MadameLee wrote: »

Maybe it's time for the Murdocks to have one of their must-needed talks which never happens/s

Yes. It’s time to tell the truth, but they try to pretend like everything’s fine.
  • Destin2016Destin2016 Posts: 568 Member
    I agree Keira is nothing like Avery, who was truly a psychopath. I can’t remember, does anyone besides that lunatic Archer know how Avery really died? I just wish someone knew what kind of “relationship “ Tyler & Keira have. I don’t think anyone does except Veronica & does she know the extent of it? Cassie would be the best one to talk to Tyler about it. I think Ryan would be a poor choice, he’s just too hot headed. I know he loves his son & means well, But I just don’t think it would go well.
    You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.
    I agree Keira is nothing like Avery, who was truly a psychopath. I can’t remember, does anyone besides that lunatic Archer know how Avery really died? I just wish someone knew what kind of “relationship “ Tyler & Keira have. I don’t think anyone does except Veronica & does she know the extent of it? Cassie would be the best one to talk to Tyler about it. I think Ryan would be a poor choice, he’s just too hot headed. I know he loves his son & means well, But I just don’t think it would go well.

So all great points. Keira isn’t crazy just self absorbed. And Evan told Reagan but no one else knows. Evan figured out Archer had ties to organized crime and so they dropped it. It was a lose lose situation. As for Tyler, Veronica probably didn’t know but began to figure out during the drinking game. Cassie would be a good one to talk to him, but she isn’t aware. But I wonder if Veronica will tell her what she thinks? Ryan would screw it up. No doubt. 😂.
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    It's time for a wake up call!

I know!

Sam will have that talk with Ty once she sees the gold digger for who she is!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    It's time for a wake up call!

I know!

Sam will have that talk with Ty once she sees the gold digger for who she is!

Yes! I hope she sees and has that talk with Ty. Let him know he needs to think about how this relationship is or isn’t going.
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Tyler is a smooth as sandpaper, case and point this Hindenberg & Titanic together style disaster of a relationship.
    @VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Tyler is a smooth as sandpaper, case and point this Hindenberg & Titanic together style disaster of a relationship.

Lol. That’s about as bad as it can get I suppose! Lol.
    Picture heavy and long chapter coming Chapter 4.47 - The Man in the Mirror Tyler takes Keira to Del Sol Valley.... 😬

Keira chats up Levon

pLlGjXA.png

Now that was a chapter chock full. Yes pictures can tell a tale all by themselves! ;)
    As I have said all along Tyler needs to get away form Keira pronto! I am glad that the night went as it did, if for nothing more than a wake up call for Tyler. Maybe Sam going to stay with her Dad will help her and maybe Tyler will really wake up as well as Sam. Sure hope so anyway.
    Great chapter! :)
    PS. Still all worked up. When will this end! :s