Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

When are you going to Purchase Snowy Escapes?

Like the title says:

When are you going to Purchase Snowy Escapes? 130 votes

Right Away - Can't Wait
40%
Yunabandit5alan650111TheSpotted_CmcruddshokoroseBloosmooBeardedgeekWyrrenalanmichael1alyssasim87stilljustme2MindofyKennziKaigePinkSugar81sdhoeysmurf45blueRamblineRoseelelunicyBabykittyjade 53 votes
After I hear what it breaks in the game
20%
Cabelle1863haneulPaigeisin5freindlylolElegantblkchina1goodcakebaker62LustianiciapeterskywalkertaydevFraTacMissmagoo2KathykinsInternal_ChaosSimzilla_7ScobreTamakiSakura84cheescaekslogionsmurfy77Smellincoffee 26 votes
Waiting at least a month
6%
JesskiSerendipity38drakharisLyrieStutumSimmingalConfutusehud8651 8 votes
When it goes on sale
27%
GoldmoldarCamkatJokubasAnmirlaIObellecmbaker16Chanty25FelicityphantasmkissTOLKIENcharmed4life4summermistx3wormofthebookbixtersDoloresGreycatmando830QueenMercyryttu3kRacerX780EnkiSchmidt 36 votes
When it is free
5%
Colorist40alejandro15039ironknight35DeKayOldeseadoggeDestin2016ClarionOfJoy 7 votes

Comments

• AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member
    Asap if I like what I see in the trailer tomorrow.
    attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    When it goes on sale
    I can't afford not to wait for sales. Plus my current save has so much going on right now that I don't need to add new content yet. I plan to put DU on my Christmas list and maybe use my birthday money on this one in the spring. Depends on whether they fix the major bugs faster than they did for EL though - if not I will wait until the sale after the major bugs have been ironed out.
  • QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    When it goes on sale
    I’ll probably wait to bundle it with the star wars pack and whatever sp we get next unless it’s half off before then.
  • phantasmkissphantasmkiss Posts: 1,520 Member
    When it goes on sale
    After I hear what it breaks in the game, but not before it's on sale, and depending on what it breaks, maybe or maybe not at all. The last expansion seems to have broken a lot, so I still haven't bought it, sale or otherwise.
    4TJdLHA.png
    Tumblr | Sims 4 Gallery | Sims 3 Page
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
    Give Me a Story, I'll Give You a Build | The Bunker Challenge | CowplantSports
  • CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    Dunno yet, I need to see the full details on the pack first.
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    When it goes on sale
    After I hear what it breaks in the game, but not before it's on sale, and depending on what it breaks, maybe or maybe not at all. The last expansion seems to have broken a lot, so I still haven't bought it, sale or otherwise.

This 100,000%.
    EL was the first EP in the history of the Sims that I decided not to get. I usually get it all (on sale), knowing that there is something that I will use. The few items that I do have an interest in aren't worth the overbearing features that EL dumps into game.

I'm treading lightly from here on out...
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,116 Member
    Right Away - Can't Wait
    I guess "right away" is the closest option that fits. I will wait at least a week to see if it has the features I want, and if it does, I'll buy it. If it doesn't, I won't buy it at all, regardless of price
  • SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 963 Member
    edited October 2020
    Once it's cheap and I've been bored, I guess. EcoLiving's NAP issues and the continuing patch SNAFUS really broke my enthusiasm for buying anything else from EA.
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,353 Member
    None of these options quite apply to me. I will be waiting for a couple of weeks - because my birthday is at the end of November and the inlaws generally send money. :)
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Either right away (most likely), or if it’s a vacation world, possibly wait for a sale/bundle.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • ConfutusConfutus Posts: 113 Member
    edited October 2020
    Waiting at least a month
    There are a lot of other EP's, GP's, and SP's in line for me to get first. Probably not this year. I don't want to be the first to discover what it's broken.
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    edited October 2020
    Right Away - Can't Wait
    I will pre order it. Experience it with a ton of bugs then hate it for weeks or maybe months till they fix it. :D
    Post edited by Sharonia on
  • taydevtaydev Posts: 912 Member
    I’ve wanted a Japanese inspired world and winter world for a long time, but I won’t get it right away, I’ll wait to see what breaks. But even after, it’ll depend on when I feel like replacing all the old mods/cc with updated ones because that’s an annoying and exhausting task.
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    When it goes on sale
    I'm a sales kinda gal.
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,949 Member
    edited October 2020
    Waiting at least a month
    Option: When I have money and pricetag seems reasonable

= likely after christmas or if someone (like father winter) gets it for me then maybe on christmas

I do see myself loving this theme if only to have japan style world though but i do be waiting to see if it actually meets the expectations and if it doesn't then i'll try to chill for sales time and that sweet 50% off
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • GuillaumeSnowGuillaumeSnow Posts: 87 Member
    When it goes on sale
    When it's at least 50% off 😛
  • WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    edited October 2020
    I'm only getting it in december cause I have a lot papers and tests in my real life Discover Univeristy. As soon as I'm free, I'm playing the heck out of it. Unless it's possible that it will go on sale for christmas (then I'll wait), but I doubt that.
  • peterskywalkerpeterskywalker Posts: 553 Member
    Really looking forward to this pack since I was not interested in the last game pack or expansion pack and so skipped them.

Waiting to see the info and what new activities this will include. Also interested to see what kidders will do with the new content.
    True Love
    Terrific Family Play
    Too fun
    The sims 2 forever
  • TamakiSakura84TamakiSakura84 Posts: 543 Member
    Even though this is pretty much my dream pack (aside from Generations), I'm still going to wait to purchase until I see what breaks.
  • Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Depends on what I see in the trailer and stream. If I really like it, I don't mind grabbing it right away. If it is disappointing, I can sit on it.
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    I just had to pick this option since finding what breaks in packs is kind of my forté. Bugs love me. :)
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • dearie_blossomdearie_blossom Posts: 707 Member
    Right Away - Can't Wait
    Right away if it comes with hotels (in all world!!!). I want hotels (in all worlds!!!) so bad.
  • LustianiciaLustianicia Posts: 2,489 Member
    edited October 2020
    Well, this, along with what exactly the overall pack is about... if it's another game pack being priced at an expansion pack price (like Eco Lifestyle), I'll wait until I can find it on sale for 50% off... if it's truly worth the asking price of an expansion pack, I'm likely gonna buy it immediately (as I've done with every expansion pack in the past when I could).

The overall concept looks promising, but I'll have to wait until tomorrow when I see the trailer and learn all the details. Though, I can already say it most likely won't be replacing any of my top favorite expansion packs... and it most definitely won't be #1 for me.
    Favorite Packs
    Sims 1: Hot Date
    Sims 2: Seasons
    Sims 2: Happy Holiday Stuff
    Sims 3: Seasons
    Sims 3: 70's, 80's, & 90's Stuff
    Sims 4: Seasons
    Sims 4: Paranormal Stuff
    Sims 4: Strangerville Game Pack

78MB6Gb.jpg
  • Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    edited October 2020
    Right Away - Can't Wait
    I don't need to see the trailer because I already know I want this in my game. Yet, I'm looking forward to watching the trailer.
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • GooseyGoosey Posts: 317 Member
    edited May 2022

Post edited by Goosey on

Gentlemen, from this day forward... you will all refer to me by the name... Betty... myahhahah!