Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are you going to purchase the Sims 4: Snowy Escape?

As the title says...

I'll buy any pack Maxis releases. o:)
Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.

Are you going to purchase the Sims 4: Snowy Escape? 236 votes

Yes
60%
Frn0731bshag4lvSara1010PGalacticGalYunabandit5AlexaiWrenryJueJuePlayerSinger2010VibseSimpatsyannmcruddIsb917Simburiankeekee53BloosmooasimbsimelanorbretonFishyNamor 142 votes
Yes
7%
Annie2008MeteoraStormRadioAChickenJesskiDaravijoleacoquinhobpEnkiSchmidtStarfreeLiELFEvilyn_1007EverclearBoyFunandotsamp107dogzdinnerReaganboganfiggy 17 votes
Justine Keaton
16%
Idontrcallsunhair2008Camkatimhappysam123TheSpotted_Calanmichael1SimGuruGrahamSk8rblazephantasmkissSerendipity38GracieO312bixtersSweetieWright_84Missmagoo2DevilNDisguiseBatmanFanGirlDoloresGreyAngelEb95QueenMercy 39 votes
Where's the No Option?
16%
overonOmairaalejandro15039fruitsbasket101LustianiciaSimplyJenMalalupispsychoticakaneywaneyinmyeyeSelinaKylessherristar13Thenyoukissmeironknight35kphillips2977snoepjes1210WaytoomanyUIDsSims4MagicalTalesDeKayMarch306 38 votes

Comments

• phantasmkissphantasmkiss Posts: 1,520 Member
    Justine Keaton
    The last EP still seems like it's made a hot mess of the game. Note: I haven't purchased it, my information comes from the forums. Since I buy on sale, I wait for reviews. We'll see what people are saying by the time it goes on sale.
    4TJdLHA.png
    Tumblr | Sims 4 Gallery | Sims 3 Page
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
    Give Me a Story, I'll Give You a Build | The Bunker Challenge | CowplantSports
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,552 Member
    Yes
    There should be two other options. Probably, or Other.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    When it goes on sale - and that should be an option.
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    edited October 2020
    Yes
    I'll be searching for the cheapest price around release week. I really want this one
  • Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Where is the "maybe" option? I don't know until I see what kind of build options it has. If it's just a new world with winter-themed outdoor activities, then no
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    I’ll get back with you after I’ve seen the trailer maybe.
  • Jasonschick80Jasonschick80 Posts: 686 Member
    Justine Keaton
    Like the last pack that came out I will wait and see, so in the meantime.....its neither yes, yes or wheres the no option.
  • TheSpotted_CTheSpotted_C Posts: 293 Member
    Justine Keaton
    I'll decide after I see the trailer.
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Yes
    Definitely. I will probably preorder it as soon as the option is available.
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    Where's the No Option?
    Where is the "maybe" option? I don't know until I see what kind of build options it has. If it's just a new world with winter-themed outdoor activities, then no

Lol you must be new to @Colton147147 polls
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    edited October 2020
    Where's the No Option?
    Ughh I thought I clicked yes! Why isn’t there an an edit button EA for polls😤😤
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    I’ll get back with you after I’ve seen the trailer maybe.

And I'll get back to you a week or so after release.
  • LustianiciaLustianicia Posts: 2,489 Member
    Where's the No Option?
    I still need to watch the trailer... I think I'll definitely buy it, regardless... however, whether or not I'll purchase it at full price is another story. I might wait until a sale. Lately, packs haven't been worth their asking price. For example, Eco Lifestyle was being sold as a $40 expansion pack, while it was clearly intended to be a game pack, but EA slapped the "expansion pack" label at last minute to gain more profit. In the end, I waited until I found it for $20 anyway. I'm not paying $40 for a game pack.
    Favorite Packs
    Sims 1: Hot Date
    Sims 2: Seasons
    Sims 2: Happy Holiday Stuff
    Sims 3: Seasons
    Sims 3: 70's, 80's, & 90's Stuff
    Sims 4: Seasons
    Sims 4: Paranormal Stuff
    Sims 4: Strangerville Game Pack

78MB6Gb.jpg
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,914 Member
    Justine Keaton
    Picked this only cause I never did before, first time for everything :D

real answer: Yes
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    Justine Keaton
    I'm using Justine Keaton as the maybe option. I need to learn more, but it has enough potential that it's not a definite no.
  • AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member
    Justine Keaton
    Hmmm, we'll see. Maybe if there's ice skating or skiing.
    attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif
  • mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    Yes
    Most likely, yes. I've been wanting a snowy/wintery vacation pack.
  • luxsylvanluxsylvan Posts: 1,922 Member
    No probably not. It's not really suited to me and I think it's a boring idea on first impression. But that can always change after I see real gameplay 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • BreeNillaBreeNilla Posts: 160 Member
    I need to know what's in it first lol. I'll probably get it eventually if it fits my tastes, but definitely not when it comes out. Haven't gotten Eco Lifestyle or Nifty Knitting yet either because I need the base game to step it up before I start getting packs again.
    8a597ff0f1eef1830795b3ae467ad12c6bb980ae.jpg
    I made a Sims 4 Save File set 15 years into the future using the premade sims by giving them family trees, storylines and lore, fixed and added relationships, and more!
    Check it out here! -> kookablarn.tumblr.com
  • So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    edited October 2020
    Where's the No Option?
    AngelEb95 wrote: »
    Hmmm, we'll see. Maybe if there's ice skating or skiing.

If they added fully-interactive skiing, including downhill and competitions I’d consider it. Otherwise no. Nothing less would justify an expansion IMO.
  • bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    Justine Keaton
    Well, maybe if they add Justine Keaton to the game, I'll consider buying it :D:D
    I may buy it on sale.
  • rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,339 Member
    Yes
    Definitely!
  • DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member
    Yes
    Yes, but in blue. Although, I need more information. Right now, I see this leak as rumor.
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Justine Keaton
    Still not sure
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • LeanneStrong57LeanneStrong57 Posts: 66 Member
    I have switched back to the Sims 3, because the Sims 4 seemed to focus too much on partying and other fun activities, and they need to focus more on things that can actually be useful in real life. However, if I was still playing the sims 4, and I found out that this expansion pack added stuff such as blizzards, ice storms, prolonged power outages (meaning that some sims can be without power in their homes for several days), or other bizarre events, then yes, I would buy the pack.