Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Regarding Scumbumbo's Dish Mod

OtsenaOtsena Posts: 17 Member
edited October 2020 in Mods Bugs & Issues
Hi!

I wasn't sure where to put this. Either here, or the updated/broken mods post.

As of recent, I downloaded the updated mod 'Don't Wash Dishes...'. Weirdly enough, there is no way I can get my sims to wash their dishes. They leave them on the counter.

What happens: I click the dishwasher but the option 'load dishwasher' is greyed out. The dishwasher is empty and the dirty plates remain on the counter.

I can, however, pick up and drag the dishes myself into the dishwasher and the dishwasher does its thing.

When I remove the mod (both the package and the script) my sims can wash their dishes just fine (just avoid the dishwasher).
I put the package/script back into the game and 'load dishwasher' is greyed again.

Does this mod have any conflicts with other mods? Or could there be something wrong with the mod/needs an update? Is there a setting I have to tweak in-game? In files?

Thank you :)
Post edited by Otsena on

Comments

• stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Check your sinks to make sure that dish washing is enabled. That's about the one thing I can think of.

If the dishwasher is already running then the action to "load dishwasher" will be greyed out.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)