Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Werewolves?

Are we getting werewolves as an upcoming "Sims 4" game pack? I hope so. And I hope the werewolves are able to breed with vampires. I know I've said this before but I've been wondering that since I heard there are hints of a new expansion pack. I hope we don't get farming, one of the reasons I play TS4 is because it doesn't have farming in it.

Comments

• annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    edited October 2020
    I really want werewolves too. My vampire needs a pet worthy rival. I doubt werewolves will be in our next pack, although I would love to be wrong. I am just hoping they are added soon (ideally in their own GP) and our long wait will finally be over. I am not particularly interested in farming either, but I suspect a farming pack will be released eventually as it seems to be a popular theme. I think it has already been confirmed that our next EP will not be farming though, so hopefully it will be something you will enjoy. I am personally hoping for a romance EP.
  • Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,435 Member
    Farming has been confirmed that it is not the upcoming expansion pack.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    I'm still hoping beyond hope that we'll get Werewolves before the year is out.🐺🌒
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    EliteGirl wrote: »
    Are we getting werewolves as an upcoming "Sims 4" game pack? I hope so. And I hope the werewolves are able to breed with vampires. I know I've said this before but I've been wondering that since I heard there are hints of a new expansion pack. I hope we don't get farming, one of the reasons I play TS4 is because it doesn't have farming in it.

I don't disagree with you on farming, but if a pack comes out that some of us don't want, can't we just...not buy it? Then again, if it means what you were hoping for, then just didn't come out, I can see that it would be disappointing. I had a lot of fun with vampires and aliens.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg