Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Broken/Updated Mods & CC: SW:JB Sept.-Oct. 2020

Comments

• Options
    NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    simplydawn wrote: »
    Unsurprisingly this patch may have affected (some?) replacement skins. At least both by Luumia I had (Smoothish and Vanilla) don't work anymore in my game.

thank you for posting; i have vanilla in my game. oh, well.

You should definitely check for yourself, maybe it's just my game / my computer.
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • Options
    champion_jirachichampion_jirachi Posts: 18 Member
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think the eat at tables mod is needed anymore. It's on the bugfix list, I took it out of my game and sims do indeed eat at tables instead of standing at the fridge.
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    since i just got my game updated haven't played yet. i'm doing a genic alphabacy. will my save be updated with the new skins? i'm kind of nervous to look.
  • Options
    Abradley745Abradley745 Posts: 19 Member
    can confirm the knight default replacement skin is broken as of this update.
  • Options
    SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member

Confirm this too...

Why do I still update this game?!
  • Options
    NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    I am sorry that your skin replacements aren't working either, but I am sure glad someone else is confirming issues with this. I was starting to think it was my graphics settings or something.
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • Options
    Abradley745Abradley745 Posts: 19 Member
    > @SiliClone said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Confirm this too...
    >
    > Why do I still update this game?!

yea. I wish I hadn't now. I can't play without my default replacements. I never realized how ugly my sims are without their skin replacement.
  • Options
    EIisabettaEIisabetta Posts: 5,708 Member
    > @SiliClone said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Confirm this too...
    >

yea. I wish I hadn't now. I can't play without my default replacements. I never realized how ugly my sims are without their skin replacement.

From what I understand skin details are working. Look and see if your replacement has a skin detail version in the meantime.
    moxiegraphix on Origin
  • Options
    RoomouseRoomouse Posts: 99 Member
    SiliClone wrote: »

Confirm this too...

Because you love your Patrons, followers, and fanbase? Hehe. Besides, you write some amazing SimLit stories using your own mods too.
  • Options
    EIisabetta wrote: »
    > @SiliClone said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Confirm this too...
    >

From what I understand skin details are working. Look and see if your replacement has a skin detail version in the meantime.

I already did... I know nothing about the stuff but it seems like they changed the resource type of some things.

I'm just sick of them breaking CCs to introduce features I don't want from them, honestly. They can improve the skin and windows as much as they want, I still prefer my CCs ones.
  • Options
    Roomouse wrote: »

Confirm this too...

Because you love your Patrons, followers, and fanbase? Hehe. Besides, you write some amazing SimLit stories using your own mods too.

yeah I need to check the mods unfortunately
  • Options
    simplydawnsimplydawn Posts: 181 Member
    simplydawn wrote: »
    Unsurprisingly this patch may have affected (some?) replacement skins. At least both by Luumia I had (Smoothish and Vanilla) don't work anymore in my game.

thank you for posting; i have vanilla in my game. oh, well.

You should definitely check for yourself, maybe it's just my game / my computer.

mine isn't working either. :(
  • Options
    Neia's More Clubs Per Sim mod is updated (today).
  • Options
    szanne7777szanne7777 Posts: 43 Member
    > @glory_joy said:
    > @szanne7777 It was that daeron chair! Thanks for the tip :-)

Glad I could help. 🤗
  • Options
    verlainemverlainem Posts: 837 Member
    EIisabetta wrote: »
    > @SiliClone said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Confirm this too...
    >

I already did... I know nothing about the stuff but it seems like they changed the resource type of some things.

I'm just sick of them breaking CCs to introduce features I don't want from them, honestly. They can improve the skin and windows as much as they want, I still prefer my CCs ones.

you update cause your mods are awesome and I need them to play my game <3
    EA ID burnished_dragon
  • Options
    Scarlet posted all of her mods are update to date with 1.67.45
  • Options
    Illogical Sims' posted an update for Tiny Living Plus. "Windows & Doors have been manually updated to the new system! Haven’t updated the other sets yet but I hope to get them done soon." https://illogicalsims.tumblr.com/post/612734286562459648/tiny-living-plus-cc-addon-for-tiny-living-i-am
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    edited October 2020
    Thanks, guys!
    @abradley Who makes the Knight default replacement? (Asking because it doesn't ring a bell)

Broken CC
    • Default replacement skins by Luumia

No Longer Needed/Outdated (please remove)
    • Eat at Tables (Shane Grey)

Updated Mods
    Updated Tools
    Will do a search for more broken CC info later. For now, pizza's on the way <3
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I think the knight skin is by madmono, I used to use it.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    Thanks again :)

Updated CC Doors and Windows
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    Updated Mods
  • Options
    Marco50Marco50 Posts: 83 Member
    Hi, My "No more cool-down period between sure sales " mod is compatible with today's object!
  • Options
    simvasionsimvasion Posts: 110 Member
    I've posted an update about compatibility with my mods and the new game patch on my new site.

Everyone using my Eco Lifestyle Interactions Fixes mod should update to the 6 October version to take advantage of the new timings and cooldowns for the NAP pushes the SimGurus included in the game patch.
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,918 Member
    edited October 2020
    Roomouse wrote: »

Confirm this too...

yeah I need to check the mods unfortunately

Personally, I am very glad, and thankful you still do it, but understand if not.
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    viri2626viri2626 Posts: 12 New Member
    Hi! I want to report that this mod: https://www.patreon.com/posts/realistic-kids-41547853 has been broken with the last update, if I put it in the mods folder I don't get the new foods to cook.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top