Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I'm starting a new relationship challenge....

I just finished creating a new Sim today, and made him as nerdy and visually unappealing as I could. His name is Richard Pouter (because of his always dour expression), and in real life, he would have no luck with the ladies. The challenge; I will pick at random his new love interest, and ultimately get them married.

But I didn't want it to be too easy, and so his new love-to-be has to be a randomly-generated NPC that I've never heard of before--I don't want to know anything about her beforehand. Good luck, Richard...

YGtCrF8.png

Comments

• afternoonbaboonafternoonbaboon Posts: 252 Member
    Ha! Fascinating. Can't wait to read how this goes.
    WweQvgh.gif

we love you kathleen hanna
  • Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,116 Member
    edited October 2020
    Ok, target identified. Her name is Aya Assaoui (I have no idea how to pronounce that last name), and all I know about her is that she's attractive. Since I know nothing of her personality traits, let's hope she's not "unflirty", "hot tempered" or "mean" lol

EDIT; Ok, so far he's having a deep convo, and I found out she's creative...that's a good start

Vd7V2pH.png
    Oh no, I just found out that she's papparazi! That violates my rules, as she might not be randomly-generated. Oh well, back to the drawing board for poor Richard...
  • afternoonbaboonafternoonbaboon Posts: 252 Member
    Oh dear! Sorry Richard.
    WweQvgh.gif

we love you kathleen hanna
    It's ok, I think he lucked out the second time around :smile: This is Izumi Ikeda, and he found out she is unemployed--that's a good start!

M2FQseW.png
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    I bet he has more luck with the ladies than I do. Remember Richard, nice guys finish last!
    Uhoh, Richard has his hands full with this one--he just learned that she has the "non-committal" trait. I'm honestly not sure if he should keep going or run!
    Oh, this is bad. I sent them on a date....they became boyfriend and girlfriend, and so after awhile I had him propose--she got angry and knocked the ring out of his hand! She does have the "non-commital" trait, so I'm guessing that's why. But he's not done yet :smile:
    A little bit later I had them woohoo upstairs in the club (mod) and afterwards, he tried to hug her--denied. I then had him travel home, and left her at the bar in Del Sol lol

Even though the green/pink bars are both halfway filled, I think I'm gonna have to pull the plug on this one--I don't think she's going to come around due to the non-commital trait
  • Flikka_FlikkaFlikka_Flikka Posts: 435 Member
    Pink Turban looks like a real catch.
  • popstarsleypopstarsley Posts: 1,086 Member

+1 for Pink Turban.
    I’ve got to remember that outfit so I can have a Sim in the Stylist career set it as a trend.

edited October 2020
    Well, that's it, folks--Richard found his true love, and they were married on the sidewalk in front of his house. Only in TS4 can a Sim meet someone new, and be married the same day lol Oh, and her name is Skye Hopkins....she's a firefighter. And he lucked out, too. I looked at her Simology after they married to see what she's about; active, childish, muser, self-assured. That's not bad!

Bse8sR2.png

That's another one of my Sims lol You know you've made a lot of households in a save when half of them in attendance are yours
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Oh, this is bad. I sent them on a date....they became boyfriend and girlfriend, and so after awhile I had him propose--she got angry and knocked the ring out of his hand! She does have the "non-commital" trait, so I'm guessing that's why. But he's not done yet :smile:

I love it when this happens. Have also had some sims get rejected.
  • SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member
    edited October 2020
    Oh my gosh. Hilarity. I'm so glad Richard found a mate. Please please please post the children if any come along. I have to see what Richard's genetics will produce :D
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D