Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Three Player Mafia - Town Wins!

13...Next

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,474 Member
    xSongx wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    citysimmer wrote: »
    DeKay, that’s a bad idea because if City is mafia she could just hammer me and win. We need to be really thoughtful and sure of our votes since it’s already LyLo

Maybe you need to read the setup. 🙄

It's still kinda risky

Oh, is that so. 😄

What do you mean?

Part of me is thinking you're mafia and you're just pretending to care about risk voting. 🤔🤔

Ngl I'd try a little harder to sound convincing if I was. I feel like that post is too short to cover me well as a mafia lol

But her saying this sounded kinda sincere tho.

I’m bad at reading alignments off single posts and how they “sound,” so I’ll trust you on that one.

You know, if you say you trust my reading on her, you're basically agreeing with me, but if you are actually town and if my read on her is right, then you're like agreeing with a mafia... Which like, doesn't make sense.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,474 Member
    Which is why I think you're mafia. Cuz you're like torn between the two of us on who you want to agree more with and you wanna look like you're 50/50 and cautious both, but the thought process doesn't make sense. Like stated above. If you are town, and I am right about her being sincere, that would mean City is town, and I am the mafia. Then, why would you trust me? Cuz if I were in your shoes and if I were Town, I wouldn't agree with someone saying that someone else who's not me, is town.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    DeKay, that’s a bad idea because if City is mafia she could just hammer me and win. We need to be really thoughtful and sure of our votes since it’s already LyLo

It's still kinda risky

Oh, is that so. 😄

What do you mean?

Part of me is thinking you're mafia and you're just pretending to care about risk voting. 🤔🤔

Ngl I'd try a little harder to sound convincing if I was. I feel like that post is too short to cover me well as a mafia lol

I’m bad at reading alignments off single posts and how they “sound,” so I’ll trust you on that one.

You know, if you say you trust my reading on her, you're basically agreeing with me, but if you are actually town and if my read on her is right, then you're like agreeing with a mafia... Which like, doesn't make sense.

I’m trusting you on the one post, not her whole alignment. I still think she could be scum.
    they/he
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member

It's still kinda risky

Oh, is that so. 😄

What do you mean?

So you think Song is bad then?

She seems a bit unwilling to stick to something which sticks out but it might just be the nature of this set up. And that'a a weird question to ask since I never said I was townreading you, so you're still an option to vote.

I'm asking the question cuz I already know what I am. If that makes sense.
    Song, what do you think of City not hammering the Song vote just now?

City, what do you think of Song?

I think it could be that she’s town and you’re mafia, or shes mafia and can’t hammer me.

But you can also be a mafia and she just does not want to risk it in case I was mafia.

It was way too early to hammer anybody.

But if you were the mafia and let's say Song wasn't the random chosen one, you could have hammered it and win tho. 🤔 So why didn't you?

Because I'm town.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

It's still kinda risky

Oh, is that so. 😄

What do you mean?

I’m trusting you on the one post, not her whole alignment. I still think she could be scum.

So you think DeKay is town?
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

It's still kinda risky

Oh, is that so. 😄

What do you mean?

No. In fact, I’m leaning more towards DeKay being mafia than you. I think you’re sincerely town, and I know I am, which leaves only her.
    they/he

It's still kinda risky

Oh, is that so. 😄

What do you mean?

No. In fact, I’m leaning more towards DeKay being mafia than you. I think you’re sincerely town, and I know I am, which leaves only her.

I thought you just said that you thought I could still be scum. You're being a little contradictory
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

Vote Song
    DeKay isn't going to be back here before day ends because of her timezone and I don't like how much Song is going back on her own statements. DeKay if you're mafia, good job lol.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

oop thas a hammer lmao
    they/he
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    A hammer has been reached. Song, a Mafia Semi-Priest, has been eliminated. Town wins!
    haha that was such a bad game for me lol.
    they/he
    But honestly I would have been just as wishy washy as town XD
    they/he
    TBF it was a harder set up. There is only one day and town has a 50/50 chance each so it’s not hard to catch the mafia
    Mouselline wrote: »
    TBF it was a harder set up. There is only one day and town has a 50/50 chance each so it’s not hard to catch the mafia

Plus there’s someone I can’t eliminate. Which was DeKay.
    they/he
    If you were the first to vote him you could’ve. But it does make it harder