Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Three Player Mafia - Town Wins!

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,577 Member
    citysimmer wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    xSongx wrote: »
    DeKay, that’s a bad idea because if City is mafia she could just hammer me and win. We need to be really thoughtful and sure of our votes since it’s already LyLo

Maybe you need to read the setup. 🙄

It's still kinda risky

Oh, is that so. 😄

What do you mean?

Part of me is thinking you're mafia and you're just pretending to care about risk voting. 🤔🤔
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    DeKay, that’s a bad idea because if City is mafia she could just hammer me and win. We need to be really thoughtful and sure of our votes since it’s already LyLo

It's still kinda risky

Oh, is that so. 😄

What do you mean?

Part of me is thinking you're mafia and you're just pretending to care about risk voting. 🤔🤔

Ngl I'd try a little harder to sound convincing if I was. I feel like that post is too short to cover me well as a mafia lol
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

It's still kinda risky

Oh, is that so. 😄

What do you mean?

Ngl I'd try a little harder to sound convincing if I was. I feel like that post is too short to cover me well as a mafia lol

So you think Song is bad then?
    832XG3D.gif
  • xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member

It's still kinda risky

Oh, is that so. 😄

What do you mean?

That’s fair. But I’ve also seen some short post mafia, so I could still see you as mafia. Either you or DeKay are mafia, and I’m not even remotely sure who it is. I find DeKay a bit more sus for the voting me, but that could be just a town move.
    they/he
    Well, I know what I am, so how about you guys put in a vote and let me decide...
    832XG3D.gif
    Song, what do you think of City not hammering the Song vote just now?

City, what do you think of Song?
    832XG3D.gif

I think it could be that she’s town and you’re mafia, or shes mafia and can’t hammer me.
    they/he
    And probably voting me might be a bad idea.

Song, when you reread the setup, can you tell me which part you reread or what you were unsure with before?
    832XG3D.gif

It's still kinda risky

Oh, is that so. 😄

What do you mean?

Song, what do you think of City's post here then? Do you think she's lying?
    832XG3D.gif

I think it could be that she’s town and you’re mafia, or shes mafia and can’t hammer me.

But you can also be a mafia and she just does not want to risk it in case I was mafia.
    832XG3D.gif

It's still kinda risky

Oh, is that so. 😄

What do you mean?

It's still kinda risky

Oh, is that so. 😄

What do you mean?

That’s fair. But I’ve also seen some short post mafia, so I could still see you as mafia. Either you or DeKay are mafia, and I’m not even remotely sure who it is. I find DeKay a bit more sus for the voting me, but that could be just a town move.

lol. I don’t know if she’s lying or not; she could genuinely be town and you could be mafia, or she could be lying. Like I said, the two of you are basically 50/50 for me right now (maybe 45/55?).
    they/he

It's still kinda risky

Oh, is that so. 😄

What do you mean?

It's still kinda risky

Oh, is that so. 😄

What do you mean?

lol. I don’t know if she’s lying or not; she could genuinely be town and you could be mafia, or she could be lying. Like I said, the two of you are basically 50/50 for me right now (maybe 45/55?).

I don't really like your uncertainty too much here, to be honest.
    832XG3D.gif

Song, when you reread the setup, can you tell me which part you reread or what you were unsure with before?

You still haven't answered my question here tho! 👆
    832XG3D.gif
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Discord afterlife’s ready by the way. I know you guys can’t get on it but for whoever’s spectating

It's still kinda risky

Oh, is that so. 😄

What do you mean?

She seems a bit unwilling to stick to something which sticks out but it might just be the nature of this set up. And that'a a weird question to ask since I never said I was townreading you, so you're still an option to vote.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

But you can also be a mafia and she just does not want to risk it in case I was mafia.

It was way too early to hammer anybody.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

(not ignoring this I just think my other post already answered it)
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

It's still kinda risky

Oh, is that so. 😄

What do you mean?

She seems a bit unwilling to stick to something which sticks out but it might just be the nature of this set up. And that'a a weird question to ask since I never said I was townreading you, so you're still an option to vote.

I'm asking the question cuz I already know what I am. If that makes sense.

But if you were the mafia and let's say Song wasn't the random chosen one, you could have hammered it and win tho. 🤔 So why didn't you?
    832XG3D.gif
    Vote: Song

Anyways, I'mma just vote.

If City is bad and Song is the chosen townie, she will not hammer.

City, if you are good, then you can just vote for Song.

Song, if you are good, then I think we might lose cuz I don't think I can take this vote out before day ends. >.< If so, sorry in advance.
    832XG3D.gif

You still haven't answered my question here tho! 👆

Oh sorry! I didn’t fully grasp the hammer rules for the mafia. I’d skimmed the setup but hadn’t really thought about it.
    they/he
    Also, I just wanted to say that I’ll be a bit less active today than normal. Sorry
    they/he

It's still kinda risky

Oh, is that so. 😄

What do you mean?

I'm asking the question cuz I already know what I am. If that makes sense.

But if you were the mafia and let's say Song wasn't the random chosen one, you could have hammered it and win tho. 🤔 So why didn't you?

She would have. No question. There was something stopping her: either her being a townie or she simply couldn’t hammer me.
    they/he

It's still kinda risky

Oh, is that so. 😄

What do you mean?

But her saying this sounded kinda sincere tho.
    832XG3D.gif

It's still kinda risky

Oh, is that so. 😄

What do you mean?

I’m bad at reading alignments off single posts and how they “sound,” so I’ll trust you on that one.
    they/he

It's still kinda risky

Oh, is that so. 😄

What do you mean?

I’m bad at reading alignments off single posts and how they “sound,” so I’ll trust you on that one.

But that’s definitely not enough to write her off, especially since there’s only two possibilities right now.
    they/he