Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MCCC

I have been having a problem with a mod making part of my sims disappear from time to time, mostly one arm from the elbow down, Head and everything above the belt. So I did a clean install and had the intention of putting the mods back one by one to see which is causing the problem. So I started with MCCC because it has the error reporting notification and because I can't live without it LOL.

So I set my new install in, added MCCC to my game etc. I started getting the LastException shown below. I exited and did a repair install. I logged in, got the same error. Removed the only other Mod i had installed (noreactindisgust.package)

Now I keep getting this LastException. Clearly it has something to do with University:

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>877af1ad150f5e3c5f5132e6</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2020-09-03 14:21:42</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.66.139.1020-1.200.000.464.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>organization_tracker.py:345</categoryid><desyncid>877af1ad150f5e3c5f5132e6</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'points_to_current_rank') Traceback (most recent call last): File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\alarms.py", line 260, in _run File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\university\degree_tracker.py", line 1276, in _diploma_callback File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\university\degree_tracker.py", line 1505, in _set_enrollment_status File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\university\degree_tracker.py", line 1267, in _unenrollment_pre_actions File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\university\degree_tracker.py", line 1241, in _remove_organization_membership File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\organizations\organization_tracker.py", line 345, in deactivate_organizations File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\organizations\organization_tracker.py", line 382, in leave_organizationAttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'points_to_current_rank'rtim=0 Client Session Time: 17.06 Num Save Errors: 0 Num Load Errors: 0 Current Game State: 0x96d01090 Origin Version: 10,5,82,43225 Modded: True SystemInfo: Windows 10 10.0.18362 GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti nvldumdx.dll 27.21.14.5206, GUID: D7B71E3E-5846-11CF-A44F-9D431BC2D635 </desyncdata></report>
</root>

LastException.com indicates an unknown error. Has anyone ever seen this before?

My PC updates are current.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D

Comments

• whatsnexttwhatsnextt Posts: 1 New Member
    hello getting same error did you find an answer
  • 30airam3030airam30 Posts: 3 New Member
    Hello @SimsLady2000 have you updated all your mods?? it could be that or have you cheated any sims degrees??, I was getting the same errors I updated all my mods and did all the stuff that I could but at the end I had to reset my Sims 4 folder, and when that didn’t work I deleted my save file, and that fixed it, later on I realized what caused the error which was I cheated a degree on one of my sims of that save file.
    Also I don’t know how to reply to comments in here
    > @SimsLady2000 said:
    > I have been having a problem with a mod making part of my sims disappear from time to time, mostly one arm from the elbow down, Head and everything above the belt. So I did a clean install and had the intention of putting the mods back one by one to see which is causing the problem. So I started with MCCC because it has the error reporting notification and because I can't live without it LOL.
    >
    > So I set my new install in, added MCCC to my game etc. I started getting the LastException shown below. I exited and did a repair install. I logged in, got the same error. Removed the only other Mod i had installed (noreactindisgust.package)
    >
    > Now I keep getting this LastException. Clearly it has something to do with University:
    >
    > <?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
    > <report><version>2</version><sessionid>877af1ad150f5e3c5f5132e6</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2020-09-03 14:21:42</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.66.139.1020-1.200.000.464.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>organization_tracker.py:345</categoryid><desyncid>877af1ad150f5e3c5f5132e6</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'points_to_current_rank')
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\alarms.py", line 260, in _run
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\university\degree_tracker.py", line 1276, in _diploma_callback
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\university\degree_tracker.py", line 1505, in _set_enrollment_status
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\university\degree_tracker.py", line 1267, in _unenrollment_pre_actions
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\university\degree_tracker.py", line 1241, in _remove_organization_membership
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\organizations\organization_tracker.py", line 345, in deactivate_organizations
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\organizations\organization_tracker.py", line 382, in leave_organizationAttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'points_to_current_rank'rtim=0
    Client Session Time: 17.06
    Num Save Errors: 0
    Num Load Errors: 0
    Current Game State: 0x96d01090
    Origin Version: 10,5,82,43225
    Modded: True
    SystemInfo: Windows 10 10.0.18362 GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti nvldumdx.dll 27.21.14.5206, GUID: D7B71E3E-5846-11CF-A44F-9D431BC2D635
    </desyncdata></report>
    > </root>
    >
    > LastException.com indicates an unknown error. Has anyone ever seen this before?
    >
    > My PC updates are current.
    >
    > Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Also the bug of the sims sometimes the hand disappearing or sometimes the foot or other parts, I have no Idea where it comes from, It happens to me all the time, one time I got all my mods and cc out of the game and it was still happening, has this happened to you without cc or mods??
  • orion75orion75 Posts: 2 New Member
    Hello, as this topic is about MCCC, i take the opportunity to ask a question about MCCC and discord. When the orange message shows up during my game, and after cliking on the link to get to discord i have this message "erreur de chargement des messages" (error in loading messages) so that i can't join my LE file to be analysed. Any help ?