Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Song's Mafia Game - SK wins!

Comments

• xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    citysimmer wrote: »
    @xSongx Does this game have hammers?

Yes, there are.
    they/he
    Vote Count:

DeKay v. City
    DeKay v. Mouse
    DeKay v. Bella
    Mouse v. Bella

At this moment, Bella would be eliminated. A hammer occurs at 3 people. You have 9 hours until the flip.
    they/he
  • LeFrenchyFryLeFrenchyFry Posts: 578 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    I said I would be a willing sacrifice, so go ahead and eliminate me.

Besides, I don't know how to convince y'all that I'm town so I won't waste my breath.

Since you know Frenchy the best, do you think he is capable of acting like he doesn't know what's going on? XD

Do you guys really think I'm good enough to pretend to forget the setup? :sweat_smile: I just died as imposter in Among Us soooo many times yesterday because I don't like pretending. Also, I agree with you guys that it's probably between City and Bella, as DeKay is clear and Mouse, being my neighbour, seems town from what I gathered in our discussions. The way they asked questions and hunted for ideas at night doesn't make me suspicious, unless they are masterminding this pretty well.

As for picking between the two suspects, I almost am more scared of City (that's just because I can never read her ever), although Bella didn't really say anything to defend herself, and usually when she does that, she is scum... I hate voting for her, but currently I almost have more reasons to do so than City. City is still just... City, or at least she doesn't seem to act differently than how she does every game, which could mean anything.

So, you guys convinced me, although I apologize for this in advance Bella. At least, we can afford a miselimination, so if we get this wrong we can kill City, who is my only other possible suspect at the moment.

Vote: Bella
    5e6a06ad34beacdbb0973e27798b109b.gif
    edited September 2020
    A hammer has been reached and Night Two has begun.

Bella, who was a Town Neighbor, has been eliminated. Night will last for 24 hours, ending at 10 am EST
    Post edited by xSongx on
    they/he
    Day Three has begun! Please don't talk in your neighbor PMs anymore.

DeKay, who was a Town Neighbor, has been killed.
    they/he
    I didn't have the chance to say this in the night (obviously) but I really didn't mean to hammer Bella. It was a dumb mistake on my part, as I wanted to see what she had to say before we killed her. I feel bad for just killing her like that, especially since she turned out to be town. Now we also lost DeKay, which makes sense as she was confirmed town, which leaves only Mouse, City and I.... I really don't think it's Mouse, as our PM investigations give me town vibes more than anything. I admit that I don't remember playing a game with Mouse before with them being mafia, so I don't exactly know if I'm reading them correctly, but I'm following my instinct. On the other hand, City is pretty distant and absent, so I'm thinking it's gotta be her by elimination (if not Mouse or I). I'm not going to do what I did last time, and I'll ask instead first. So, City, what do you think about this? What are your theories/ideas?
    I just realized, looking back at City's posts, that she never voted, Not once. She probably wouldn't have had to, because we were all busy fighting each other and she was maybe just trying to not attract attention. It's kinda suspicious, as refraining from voting if possible is something that I would do as SK so people don't think I'm just willing to kill anyone.
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I just realized, looking back at City's posts, that she never voted, Not once. She probably wouldn't have had to, because we were all busy fighting each other and she was maybe just trying to not attract attention. It's kinda suspicious, as refraining from voting if possible is something that I would do as SK so people don't think I'm just willing to kill anyone.

I would voted yesterday, but you hammered before I had the chance.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

I didn't have the chance to say this in the night (obviously) but I really didn't mean to hammer Bella. It was a dumb mistake on my part, as I wanted to see what she had to say before we killed her. I feel bad for just killing her like that, especially since she turned out to be town. Now we also lost DeKay, which makes sense as she was confirmed town, which leaves only Mouse, City and I.... I really don't think it's Mouse, as our PM investigations give me town vibes more than anything. I admit that I don't remember playing a game with Mouse before with them being mafia, so I don't exactly know if I'm reading them correctly, but I'm following my instinct. On the other hand, City is pretty distant and absent, so I'm thinking it's gotta be her by elimination (if not Mouse or I). I'm not going to do what I did last time, and I'll ask instead first. So, City, what do you think about this? What are your theories/ideas?

I feel like it has to be Mouse. You don't give scummy vibes to me and I know I'm town. Also, I wouldn't have done this kill as mafia since DeKay was starting to come around to the idea of me being town and she was also starting to look at Mouse.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

I would voted yesterday, but you hammered before I had the chance.

would have*
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

I feel like it has to be Mouse. You don't give scummy vibes to me and I know I'm town. Also, I wouldn't have done this kill as mafia since DeKay was starting to come around to the idea of me being town and she was also starting to look at Mouse.

Honestly, I could see Mouse being it, as a possibility, but you seem much more mysterious and hard to read to me so it's tough. I would like to hear what Mouse says to have more input on this.

Honestly, I could see Mouse being it, as a possibility, but you seem much more mysterious and hard to read to me so it's tough. I would like to hear what Mouse says to have more input on this.

Yeah, I'll wait for her before I vote
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

I'm guessing she wasn't able to come on earlier for some reason, because she told me in the neighbour conversation that she was probably just going to come online and vote in the morning.
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member

Dekay only thought I was scum cause of a stupid post I made. And this is like the first time you’ve said your sus of someone and it’s when your life is at stake.

Frenchy, don’t give in. I’m town. You may not know this but I’m an honest player also. But like Dekay I rarely say that I’m town because I don’t see what it does much. I can’t prove why I’m not scum, but I’ve given a reason why City is.
    I'm guessing she wasn't able to come on earlier for some reason, because she told me in the neighbour conversation that she was probably just going to come online and vote in the morning.

I had school and I didn’t have my phone at lunch. Then after school I had forgotten and then I was playing with my little brother when I did remember.
    Vote City
    edited September 2020
    Vote Count:

Mouse v. City

At this moment, City would be eliminated. Hammers are in effect and will occur at two votes for the same person. Day will end at 10 am EST tomorrow. I won't be available to post a flip between 9 pm EST and 7 am EST, so if a hammer is reached between then, please just sit tight and be patient.
    they/he
    Yeah, I agree that you seem more open and transparent to me than City, and your detective work in the PMs kinda cemented your status as town to me. So I keep my original lead.

Vote: City
    Mouselline wrote: »

Dekay only thought I was scum cause of a stupid post I made. And this is like the first time you’ve said your sus of someone and it’s when your life is at stake.

Frenchy, don’t give in. I’m town. You may not know this but I’m an honest player also. But like Dekay I rarely say that I’m town because I don’t see what it does much. I can’t prove why I’m not scum, but I’ve given a reason why City is.

I want to believe you, but it has to be one of you and right now I feel more comfortable trusting Frenchy. I haven't been as active and scumhunting as I should be so I can't really defend myself when it comes to you saying I'm sus tbh. But it really wouldn't have made sense for me to kill DeKay. I wouldn't have killed her right after she started to think I was town.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

oh oof I'm hammered
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

A hammer has been reached, and City, a Town Neighbor, has been eliminated. Since town now has no chance of winning, Frenchy, an Even Night SK, has won! Congratulations!
    they/he
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,577 Member
    Bruh, I was afraid Frenchy would be the SK cuz I felt he could be acting. :\ So he lied, huh? Hmm. Well, congrats. XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,577 Member
    Next time we should just kill Frenchy if he doesn't claim town as a form of revenge for that time he claimed town at lylo. 😡 I regret not doing it here in this game. V.V I should have. Sigh.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
    edited September 2020
    Here's my perspective: The first day I was dumb and thought we were hunting mafia. We found Sophia, who was SK, and I was thinking "Oh yay! Good for us!". Then day two at some point I realized "Oh wait this is just me! There is no mafia to hunt! They are after me!". So I checked the setup, saw that and realized that I basically just murdered my teammate because I was dumb. I felt bad so I decided to try to win, and realized I had to kill DeKay the same night because she was the only one who was persisting (kinda) on interrogating me. :sweat_smile: If DeKay kept asking me to claim, I probably would've been fishy and found. So I did, and the fact that Bella got killed day two as well was perfect because she was also a threat to me. Then I just had to get either City or Mouse to vote and hammer.

So yeah, I didn't really lie throughout the entire thing, and I was actually so lucky that my confusion is what saved me in the end because I actually played as honest town for like the first day and a half. :sweat_smile:

Oh you can totally ask me to claim, DeKay. :tongue: I don't pick a bad role (almost ever) unless I am forced to anyway, so unless that's the case, I'm fine claiming. :joy:

Edit: Grammar.
    This was fun though. Never actually played as SK before and never thought I could pull it off. Thanks for playing everyone. :smile: