Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Song's Mafia Game - SK wins!

Comments

• MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    citysimmer wrote: »
    Mouselline wrote: »
    I’m pretty sure you’ve done this to me Dekay. Every time your scum your always pointing out a bunch of sus things from other people, so I forget to actually try to read you.

DeKay can't be scum because Sophia was her neighbor.

I wasn’t referring to this game.
    DeKay wrote: »
    Alright, should we talk about chats and stuff? I’m worried that if the person who was Sophias partner will be killed at night if they out themselves. They could come in handy later on if we need to narrow stuff down. How many miseliminations are there?

But if it's this way, then we can't talk about what we talked about with our neighbors last night.

We know there's one more pairing that has the SK in it and another without. Wouldn't it be easier if we all knew who the pairings are today? And then compare the people in there?

I mean, like sure, it can be helpful to have Sophia's partner as safety for a lylo situation but it doesn't necessarily guarantee a town win. So I'd rather gather the most info now, than save it or later.

Bella, what do you think?

I would agree that knowing who everyone was paired with would be helpful, yes.
    Everyone left still feels a tiny bit scummy to me but if I gotta go on a limb, to me, Bella and City are the most sus on day 1 (or at least like the second half of the day).

Well, City and I were paired last night.
    I also don’t think much of Bella’s absence because on Discord she mentioned how she was focused a lot on homework yesterday.

So do you think it is City who's bad?

It's not that Bella's absence that was bothering me. It's just her posts when she actually came on that bothered me. Like I did not know what to go by anyways but at least I gave some theories and I voted and stuff. It shows that I'm thinking.

The only thing she's done today that shows thinking is counting how many elims there are but anyone can do this.

I didn't have much to say yesterday, what can I say about it?
    Does anyone have any other thoughts on City or Bella? Like if one of them is SK, we're screwed cuz we got nothing.

We had very little to say last night :sweat_smile: City only mentioned you, actually...
    Hey, either of you know the last game Bella was scum?

It's been a while, I think...last time might've been on UM? Memory is a bit fuzzyy, sorry :sweat_smile: too much science today.
    LOL, Frenchy maybe today will be a good day if you want to claim town. XD It's not lylo and there is a chance you will get killed tonight too. Since you like to claim so much. 😝

I swear that didn't go how I wanted it to! I explained to Bella afterwards how I didn't think that would ruin anything, as I tried to claim in a joking way that didn't really mean anything, but then when you said I was suspicious, I wanted to defend myself and then yeah. :sweat_smile:

But you don't want to do that now... Hmmm... 🤔🤔
    But it's okay. I think you might be town cuz how could you not know the setup unless you're totally doing some Emmy winning acting now. 🤔

I swear I forgot the setup. I didn't pretend to forget it. Bella knows I am dumb in mafia. Talking about Bella, as for my thoughts on her, she's doing homework as far as I know, but she also just reminded me that the day started when I forgot, so she's sort of around, ish. As for City, I have nothing. Literally nothing. I never can read City either as good or bad and it makes me accuse her easily.

You are dense :tongue: but yeah, I popped in enough to see that DeKay and Mouse had posted some (and made that one post) then poked Frenchy and ran off to do timed homework and stuff.
    Hey, I'm here. Bella and I are neighbors and neither of us really had anything to say last night. She didn't have any reads and was hoping I had some, but I was also blanking for the most part.

Yeah, we both blanked pretty hard :sweat_smile:
    Vote: City

Let's see.

What would convince you that I'm town?

If we can all agree that Bella is SK or if you can tell me why Mouse could be SK.

Now that would be hard, because I'm not.

For how many comments you mentioned, I feel like you said very little, and none of it was that useful.

Hey by the way guys, we should be able to win this game. If you don’t vote me today and we vote Bella or City, if the one we vote isn’t scum the other one likely is so we can just vote them tomorrow. Still would like to get the correct one today though. Just in case something happens and you guys think it’s me or maybe French
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,590 Member
    Alright, should we talk about chats and stuff? I’m worried that if the person who was Sophias partner will be killed at night if they out themselves. They could come in handy later on if we need to narrow stuff down. How many miseliminations are there?

But if it's this way, then we can't talk about what we talked about with our neighbors last night.

We know there's one more pairing that has the SK in it and another without. Wouldn't it be easier if we all knew who the pairings are today? And then compare the people in there?

I mean, like sure, it can be helpful to have Sophia's partner as safety for a lylo situation but it doesn't necessarily guarantee a town win. So I'd rather gather the most info now, than save it or later.

Everyone left still feels a tiny bit scummy to me but if I gotta go on a limb, to me, Bella and City are the most sus on day 1 (or at least like the second half of the day).

I also don’t think much of Bella’s absence because on Discord she mentioned how she was focused a lot on homework yesterday.

It's not that Bella's absence that was bothering me. It's just her posts when she actually came on that bothered me. Like I did not know what to go by anyways but at least I gave some theories and I voted and stuff. It shows that I'm thinking.

The only thing she's done today that shows thinking is counting how many elims there are but anyone can do this.

Does anyone have any other thoughts on City or Bella? Like if one of them is SK, we're screwed cuz we got nothing.

We had very little to say last night :sweat_smile: City only mentioned you, actually...

It's been a while, I think...last time might've been on UM? Memory is a bit fuzzyy, sorry :sweat_smile: too much science today.
    LOL, Frenchy maybe today will be a good day if you want to claim town. XD It's not lylo and there is a chance you will get killed tonight too. Since you like to claim so much. 😝

I swear that didn't go how I wanted it to! I explained to Bella afterwards how I didn't think that would ruin anything, as I tried to claim in a joking way that didn't really mean anything, but then when you said I was suspicious, I wanted to defend myself and then yeah. :sweat_smile:

But it's okay. I think you might be town cuz how could you not know the setup unless you're totally doing some Emmy winning acting now. 🤔

I swear I forgot the setup. I didn't pretend to forget it. Bella knows I am dumb in mafia. Talking about Bella, as for my thoughts on her, she's doing homework as far as I know, but she also just reminded me that the day started when I forgot, so she's sort of around, ish. As for City, I have nothing. Literally nothing. I never can read City either as good or bad and it makes me accuse her easily.

You are dense :tongue: but yeah, I popped in enough to see that DeKay and Mouse had posted some (and made that one post) then poked Frenchy and ran off to do timed homework and stuff.
    Hey, I'm here. Bella and I are neighbors and neither of us really had anything to say last night. She didn't have any reads and was hoping I had some, but I was also blanking for the most part.

Let's see.

If we can all agree that Bella is SK or if you can tell me why Mouse could be SK.

If you're not the SK, then who is it? If you are a townie, maybe it's time for you to put on some townie pants and start helping me out here.

I think I feel better about City so far. I don't like how Mouse is so far. And you... well, I'm not gonna be dumb enough to clear you since you've lied before.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif

Let's see.

If you're not the SK, then who is it? If you are a townie, maybe it's time for you to put on some townie pants and start helping me out here.

I think I feel better about City so far. I don't like how Mouse is so far. And you... well, I'm not gonna be dumb enough to clear you since you've lied before.

How did I go from like the least scummy to you to the most scummy to you in 3 hours? I’ve stated my reasoning
    If I'm gonna give you all percentages, I'd say:

Frenchy: 80% townish
    Bella: 53% scummy now (70% scummy at start of day)
    Mouse: 55% scummy now (30% scummy at start of day)
    City: 53% scummy now (65% scummy at start of day)

Y'all are pretty close to each other, except for Frenchy.
    832XG3D.gif

Let's see.

How did I go from like the least scummy to you to the most scummy to you in 3 hours? I’ve stated my reasoning
    I’m pretty sure you’ve done this to me Dekay. Every time your scum your always pointing out a bunch of sus things from other people, so I forget to actually try to read you.

Cuz your post here is so redundant. You already know I would be town since I was Sophia's neighbor.
    832XG3D.gif

DeKay can't be scum because Sophia was her neighbor.

I wasn’t referring to this game.

Let's see.

For how many comments you mentioned, I feel like you said very little, and none of it was that useful.

Hey by the way guys, we should be able to win this game. If you don’t vote me today and we vote Bella or City, if the one we vote isn’t scum the other one likely is so we can just vote them tomorrow. Still would like to get the correct one today though. Just in case something happens and you guys think it’s me or maybe French

That's what I'm thinking at first but now I'm not too sure if you are super likely to be town.
    832XG3D.gif

Let's see.

Cuz your post here is so redundant. You already know I would be town since I was Sophia's neighbor.

I wasn’t referring to this game, as I’ve said before. I know you can’t be SK.

Let's see.

I know but why did you bring it up?
    832XG3D.gif
    I think Bella’s the most scummy right now just cause she is usually more helpful than this, and like I said before the comments she’s been making seems like she’s trying to show that she is in the game and is answering people, but all her answers are extremely neutral and haven’t told us anything

Let's see.

Basically I attempted a joke but worded it wrong
    I hate trying to joke around on the forums. Always ends up in me being scummy lol

Let's see.

I see. Maybe next time, add an emoji at the end or something.

Unvote
    Vote: Bella
    832XG3D.gif

Let's see.

Unvote

I rarely use emojis. I guess I’m used to my family where we all are extremely sarcastic people so we tend to understand what’s a joke and what isn’t. I can see other people not getting it though.

Let's see.

Unvote

I rarely use emojis. I guess I’m used to my family where we all are extremely sarcastic people so we tend to understand what’s a joke and what isn’t. I can see other people not getting it though.

I mean, I'm usually very sarcastic and I understand it, but I have a different vibe about me when I play mafia, so maybe it's me.
    832XG3D.gif
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    @xSongx Does this game have hammers?
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Gotta agree with Mouse on Bella's posts. Now that she has said some more, I don't like how I still don't have a more solid read on her.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

Gotta agree with Mouse on Bella's posts. Now that she has said some more, I don't like how I still don't have a more solid read on her.

Yeah, I know. She keeps on saying there's nothing to talk about but it's only cuz she's not even trying. She's part of the problem why "there's nothing to talk about".
    832XG3D.gif
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member

Let's see.

I'm trying--my brain's a bit fried from science and econ :sweat_smile:

We can afford a miselim, if it would make you feel better to eliminate me then I'm willing to go.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    I think Bella’s the most scummy right now just cause she is usually more helpful than this, and like I said before the comments she’s been making seems like she’s trying to show that she is in the game and is answering people, but all her answers are extremely neutral and haven’t told us anything

Hey, the same thing happened in Zinnia's game (before I replaced Keyen).

If I'm too aggressive, y'all eliminate me but then if I'm too quiet y'all eliminate me too :joy:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    If I'm gonna give you all percentages, I'd say:

Frenchy: 80% townish
    Bella: 53% scummy now (70% scummy at start of day)
    Mouse: 55% scummy now (30% scummy at start of day)
    City: 53% scummy now (65% scummy at start of day)

Y'all are pretty close to each other, except for Frenchy.

I agree with you on Frenchy, nothing's caught my eye with him.

But between Mouse and City, I'm not sure.

Gut feeling says City...but I had that thought when I saw she was my neighbor and I don't know why :sweat_smile:
    7dW3gu7.gif

Yeah, I know. She keeps on saying there's nothing to talk about but it's only cuz she's not even trying. She's part of the problem why "there's nothing to talk about".

I said that once! Because there'd been no new posts in like 5 hours.

If you have questions, I will answer them.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    I mean, uh. Let's just with Bella today and if it's not her, we just go with City. If either Mouse and Frenchy is scum, I'm gonna be mad.
    832XG3D.gif
    I said I would be a willing sacrifice, so go ahead and eliminate me.

Besides, I don't know how to convince y'all that I'm town so I won't waste my breath.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    I said I would be a willing sacrifice, so go ahead and eliminate me.

Besides, I don't know how to convince y'all that I'm town so I won't waste my breath.

Since you know Frenchy the best, do you think he is capable of acting like he doesn't know what's going on? XD
    832XG3D.gif
    I mean, uh. Let's just with Bella today and if it's not her, we just go with City. If either Mouse and Frenchy is scum, I'm gonna be mad.

Alright I agree. Vote Bella