Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Song's Mafia Game - SK wins!

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member
    I don't like it when people say 'what can I say to convince you I'm town'. Like...???? What do you expect me to answer? Are you just gonna copy what I expect you to say or what? The question doesn't make sense. To convince someone, you gotta be sincere. Not ask what I think is the right answer and what is not.

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    I don't like it when people say 'what can I say to convince you I'm town'. Like...???? What do you expect me to answer? Are you just gonna copy what I expect you to say or what? The question doesn't make sense. To convince someone, you gotta be sincere. Not ask what I think is the right answer and what is not.

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

I'm asking because I don't want you to miselim a townie.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

citysimmer wrote: »

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Then actually prove it in your own way. If I tell you to scum hunt more, you're just gonna do that, but since you already asked the question, it can also look like you're scum trying to be town by following my request. So I don't know how that helps your case. Ya know, what I mean?
    832XG3D.gif
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Vote: City

Let's see.

What would convince you that I'm town?

If we can all agree that Bella is SK or if you can tell me why Mouse could be SK.

Or if Frenchy all the sudden becomes really scummy.
    How about you help me answer this, City:

Who between Bella and Mouse do you think is more likely to be scum, and why?
    832XG3D.gif

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Then actually prove it in your own way. If I tell you to scum hunt more, you're just gonna do that, but since you already asked the question, it can also look like you're scum trying to be town by following my request. So I don't know how that helps your case. Ya know, what I mean?

Agreed. Everyone knows how I feel about people proving themselves.
    How about you help me answer this, City:

Who between Bella and Mouse do you think is more likely to be scum, and why?

Probably Bella. I have no read on her yet and I can usually tell she's town pretty early, but that might be because she's been inactive.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

Hey, I'm here. Bella and I are neighbors and neither of us really had anything to say last night. She didn't have any reads and was hoping I had some, but I was also blanking for the most part.

There’s nothing you guys want to say? She didn’t say anything that caught your eye?

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Yeah, I can see what you mean. I just like that to ask that when I feel stuck.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

Mouselline wrote: »

Let's see.

If we can all agree that Bella is SK or if you can tell me why Mouse could be SK.

Seeing him as scum the other time, I don't really think he's one over here. At least to me, he's least likely right now.
    832XG3D.gif

Let's see.

Seeing him as scum the other time, I don't really think he's one over here. At least to me, he's least likely right now.

Plus, I don't know why you kinda want to subtly lead us to think Frenchy is bad. Are you the SK and just trying to keep our options open or something?

Cuz it kinda feels that way.
    832XG3D.gif
    Hey, I'm here. Bella and I are neighbors and neither of us really had anything to say last night. She didn't have any reads and was hoping I had some, but I was also blanking for the most part.

There’s nothing you guys want to say? She didn’t say anything that caught your eye?

No, because we barely had a conversation. I mentioned that DeKay saying everyone was scummy stuck out to me, but we now know that she has to be town since Sophia was her neighbor
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

Unvote

Vote: Mouse
    832XG3D.gif

No, because we barely had a conversation. I mentioned that DeKay saying everyone was scummy stuck out to me, but we now know that she has to be town since Sophia was her neighbor

Did Bella say anything to that?
    832XG3D.gif

I said that it stuck out to me, but not necessarily in a bad way, it just drew my attention. I ended by message with "yknow" so she just responded with "Yeah I know what you mean" and then night ended
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

I said that it stuck out to me, but not necessarily in a bad way, it just drew my attention. I ended by message with "yknow" so she just responded with "Yeah I know what you mean" and then night ended

Maybe her "yeah I know what you mean" cane be some kinda indicator... Hmmm. What do you think?
    832XG3D.gif

Maybe her "yeah I know what you mean" cane be some kinda indicator... Hmmm. What do you think?

*can
    832XG3D.gif

Hmm, I don't know. It seemed like a response that was there but didn't really add anything so I'm not sure what we could get from it.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

Let's see.

Plus, I don't know why you kinda want to subtly lead us to think Frenchy is bad. Are you the SK and just trying to keep our options open or something?

Cuz it kinda feels that way.

I don’t think I have the brain capability to pull that off. Also, I don’t want to cancel them out just yet because I don’t want to just focus on Bella and City while Frenchy is tricking us and I’d just assumed there was no way they’re scum. I in no way think Frenchy is scum, I just don’t want forget about the possibility just yet. That make sense?
    I’m pretty sure you’ve done this to me Dekay. Every time your scum your always pointing out a bunch of sus things from other people, so I forget to actually try to read you.
    I’m pretty sure you’ve done this to me Dekay. Every time your scum your always pointing out a bunch of sus things from other people, so I forget to actually try to read you.

DeKay can't be scum because Sophia was her neighbor.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

Except that I'm not scum here. Nothing wrong with me pointing out every little sus thing about everyone. That's how I scumhunt. You should know that. You're always complaining about me being nitpicky and have voted me out for that once too.
    832XG3D.gif
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Alright, should we talk about chats and stuff? I’m worried that if the person who was Sophias partner will be killed at night if they out themselves. They could come in handy later on if we need to narrow stuff down. How many miseliminations are there?

But if it's this way, then we can't talk about what we talked about with our neighbors last night.

We know there's one more pairing that has the SK in it and another without. Wouldn't it be easier if we all knew who the pairings are today? And then compare the people in there?

I mean, like sure, it can be helpful to have Sophia's partner as safety for a lylo situation but it doesn't necessarily guarantee a town win. So I'd rather gather the most info now, than save it or later.

Bella, what do you think?

I would agree that knowing who everyone was paired with would be helpful, yes.
    Everyone left still feels a tiny bit scummy to me but if I gotta go on a limb, to me, Bella and City are the most sus on day 1 (or at least like the second half of the day).

Well, City and I were paired last night.
    I also don’t think much of Bella’s absence because on Discord she mentioned how she was focused a lot on homework yesterday.

So do you think it is City who's bad?

It's not that Bella's absence that was bothering me. It's just her posts when she actually came on that bothered me. Like I did not know what to go by anyways but at least I gave some theories and I voted and stuff. It shows that I'm thinking.

The only thing she's done today that shows thinking is counting how many elims there are but anyone can do this.

I didn't have much to say yesterday, what can I say about it?
    Does anyone have any other thoughts on City or Bella? Like if one of them is SK, we're screwed cuz we got nothing.

We had very little to say last night :sweat_smile: City only mentioned you, actually...
    Hey, either of you know the last game Bella was scum?

It's been a while, I think...last time might've been on UM? Memory is a bit fuzzyy, sorry :sweat_smile: too much science today.
    LOL, Frenchy maybe today will be a good day if you want to claim town. XD It's not lylo and there is a chance you will get killed tonight too. Since you like to claim so much. 😝

I swear that didn't go how I wanted it to! I explained to Bella afterwards how I didn't think that would ruin anything, as I tried to claim in a joking way that didn't really mean anything, but then when you said I was suspicious, I wanted to defend myself and then yeah. :sweat_smile:

But you don't want to do that now... Hmmm... 🤔🤔
    But it's okay. I think you might be town cuz how could you not know the setup unless you're totally doing some Emmy winning acting now. 🤔

I swear I forgot the setup. I didn't pretend to forget it. Bella knows I am dumb in mafia. Talking about Bella, as for my thoughts on her, she's doing homework as far as I know, but she also just reminded me that the day started when I forgot, so she's sort of around, ish. As for City, I have nothing. Literally nothing. I never can read City either as good or bad and it makes me accuse her easily.

You are dense :tongue: but yeah, I popped in enough to see that DeKay and Mouse had posted some (and made that one post) then poked Frenchy and ran off to do timed homework and stuff.

Yeah, we both blanked pretty hard :sweat_smile:

Let's see.

Now that would be hard, because I'm not.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    I also don’t think much of Bella’s absence because on Discord she mentioned how she was focused a lot on homework yesterday.

Yeah, everything's due on Sunday/Monday soo :sweat_smile:
    Just checking to see if she’s like the “there but not there” in that game or if it really was because she was busy

I've been a buzzzzy beeeee. We also had a nice storm that I thought might knock out the power, sooo ✌
    Hey, either of you know the last game Bella was scum?

I can't remember but it was a long time ago. Maybe Bella can tell us as she would remember the most.

When did she join? I need a place to start checking in the mean time

When did I join? 🤔 I started playing mafia back in 2017...
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    Since I dislike spamming the thread, there's a long thread of replies. And some more off-topic replies to Mouse as well, that I separated out to be nice :)
    7dW3gu7.gif