Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Have you NOT done?

SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
What have you NOT done in the sims 4 yet, despite owning the packs? Or have you thoroughly explored every pack you own? (If you dont own the pack to do something, don't include it on your list)

Here's my list:
1) Visited most lots. There's still a lot of places I've never taken my sims.
2) Played as a supernatural
3) The doctor career
4) Owned a restaurant
5) Created a pet in cas
6) Woohoo in a Dumpster
7) about 50% of careers
8) played a Sim with anything but good traits
9) Tried to kill a sim
10) Created my Simself
11) Trick or Treat
12) Played on short life span
13) Had my sims watch a movie
14) Go hiking
15) Used Ambrosia or resurrected a sim
16) Used the video game consoles
17) joined a secret society/seen the sprites

There are also some things that I have done so briefly that I barely remember.. I didn't actually PLAY it per se.
Such as
1) Owned a pet. (Adopted a couple but didn't actually play with it/do anything with it, had each for maybe 10 minutes game time, they didn't even get to age up)
2) Lived in an apartment (Played this way for maybe 30 min total)
3) Got in a fight (once by accident)
4) Used CC (That one day I put a couple CC items in my game and gave my sim a new hair style, took a screenshot and promtly removed the CC again after less than 5 minutes of having it)
5) Owned a cow-plant. (Once I planted the seed not knowing what it was, I thought it was a normal flower. It grew and as soon as I saw that thing I got rid of it)
6) Build a house. i tried once. It was a disaster. Couldn't play in it. Never again. The Gallery is my best friend.
7) Had a wedding, only did it once ages ago and it was a very unplanned non decorated type event. Usually my sims all elope
8) Eaten at Restaurants, I've done this twice, years agoish. I should do it more haha

If I think of more later I'll add them in haha

Post edited by SimAlexandria on

Comments

• RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I’ve never visited Sixam or seen the hermit. I’m really looking forward to these adventures!
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    I have never played anything that has to do with the magic pack, I soly bought it for the Cas.

Never even visited the world.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,085 Member
    Many of the things on that list I know about, but haven't done simply due to lack of interest. I would never kill a Sim, torture is as far as I go :smile: I've never done the "woohoo in the dumpster" thing yet, but that definitely fits in with my playing style
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    Rouensims wrote: »
    I’ve never visited Sixam or seen the hermit. I’m really looking forward to these adventures!

By the hermit you mean the sim in OR? I accidentally found them, I was having my sim explore and I somehow wound up in a peaceful area and found a house and a sim in ragged clothing. I was like “😟 what did I come across”
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,451 Member
    I thought about toddlers when I saw you as OP @SimAlexandria, (I wonder why?😂). It reminded me of the fact that I haven’t organized any toddler play dates yet.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    There are many things I have yet to explore in the game, like I have never seen the golden astronaut mime costume sim in my game. Never played the detective career. Never used Ambrosia, I downloaded some from the Gallery, to use just in case some sim accidentally dies. I usually exit without saving when this happens. Also, I have never completed a collection. :)
  • amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    I’ve never:

Played any of the Get To Work careers
    Owned a retail lot
    Visited Sixam
    Tried a few of the careers
    Built a rocket ship
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    I thought about toddlers when I saw you as OP @SimAlexandria, (I wonder why?😂). It reminded me of the fact that I haven’t organized any toddler play dates yet.

hahahahaha!!! Well that I've done. If it's kid/toddler related, I've probably done it ;)
  • catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    There is more I haven't done than done. The list is way tooooo long!!!
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,207 Member
    Too many to list, so I'll narrow it down to "normal" things that I think many or most other players have done at some point (provided they have the required packs), but I haven't because I'm weird.

That said, never have I ever...

... witnessed an emotional death. I remember complaints about the hysterical emotion being especially dangerous for how quickly sims die from it, but it has never happened to any of mine.
    ... had a sim die and stay dead, unless I wanted them to be a ghost. Every sim I create is and will forever be a part of my sim world.
    ... allowed a baby to age up naturally. There comes a time in every sim baby's life where they start screaming just for the sake of screaming, and won't stop no matter what I do, so I age them up prematurely just to escape the noise.
    ... gotten anywhere in the Serial Romantic aspiration. There are others I'm still working on as well, but that one in particular is just so unlike anything I normally do in this game that I'm not sure I'll ever complete it.
    ... owned a restaurant. I tried a retail store once, but found it to be no fun at all.
    ... played as a servo. It's one of the things I was looking forward to when Discover University came out, but Robotics is such a tedious skill to build that I can't keep my sims (or myself) interested in it for too long.
    ... "cured" an occult sim of their occultness.
    ... let my sims woohoo in anything other than a bed. I mean, I probably have done it at some point, just to see what it's like, but given that my sims rarely woohoo at all, and then mainly to satisfy the one basic need I always struggle with (Social), I'm not very picky about the location. A bed is usually the most obvious thing that's available.
    ... created a sim based on a celebrity. I have a simself in my game, and sim versions of my friends and family and various fictional characters, but not real-life celebrities. If anything, I may create a movie character and try to make the sim look like the actor portraying them, but even then it's still that character the sim is supposed to represent, not the actor.
    ... downloaded a house from the gallery and played in it as it was. Builders tend to use way too much clutter and MOO for my taste.
  • haneulhaneul Posts: 1,952 Member
    I haven't done most things. I have all packs minus Star Wars and I haven't even touched the Strangerville quest or ROM. The other packs I've at least used more than one object from.
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    The list would be too long.. I know I haven't done a lot still here's some:

-Finished probably 40% of the careers available (gotten to the top).
    -Run a retail business, restaurant or a vet business. I just put them down and use them as a customer. I never really liked the process of managing that many sims to make them successful. I think I might try the vet business one day though.
    -Some skills I've never reached the top of at this point... still working on it.
    -Played a vampire for any length of time that I consider significant or finished the aspiration with it.
    -Let NAPs run with neighbors voting. I think I turned it off a few days of play in. I decide what NAPs will be in my game!
    -Finished any family based aspiration.
    -Been able to run a legacy play. I've made it 3 generations tops. I play with aging off in rotation .. they age really slow if at all.
    -Made my own holidays. I mean to do that in two of my saves still but forget when I start playing.
    egTcBMc.png
  • AnnLee87AnnLee87 Posts: 2,475 Member
    I have done everything on your list except the doctor and police careers. I did the scientist career all the way to level 10 once and realized I don't care for actives careers. Too repetitive! I had to cheat because it did not work correctly at the time. When Dine Out came out I tried owning a restaurant but I have none in the game now. Watching movies are never ending now. (bug)

I have just under 5500 hours played. I can't think of anything I have not done. The only time I killed a Sim on purpose was to complete an aspiration but not sure which one. I play with MCCC so emotional death is turned off. Temperature affects are turned off.
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited September 2020
    I have all packs with the exception of JTB and there are a lot of things I haven't done yet. It's a huge list so I'll put it in a spoiler for those who don't care to read it.
    • Vampire Family Aspiration
    • Had a Vampire or Hybrid child
    • City Living Careers
    • Lived in a Penthouse
    • Played as CL statue
    • Got a boyfriend or child from Wishing Well
    • Completed any CL Collections
    • Had a Sim die from Pufferfish Nigiri, Emotions, Electrocution, Rocket crash or Fire
    • Use the CL Sparklers
    • Had a visit from the Easter Bunny
    • Celebrate Love Day
    • Do a Polar Bear Swim
    • Have a Storm Chaser Sim
    • Completed a Legacy
    • Adopted a child or pet
    • Had a Mud ball fight
    • Had a Sim woo hoo in a leaf pile, vault or dumpster
    • Had a Sim own a vault
    • Bring a ghost back to life with Ambrosia, Book of Life or Wishing Well
    • Married a ghost
    • Had a B/W, or Costume Party
    • Cloned a Sim with GTW Scientist career object
    • Do the Grilled Cheese aspiration
    • Used all the Vampire powers
    • Never used the Parenthood Curfew board
    • Used all of the lot traits
    • Play a premade family
    • Completed the Pipe Organ skill
    • Hired a Butler, maid or gardener
    • Used the Vanity table
    • Used all walk styles
    • Had a Sim grow up with all Good/Bad Parenthood traits
    • Played the Party Animal Aspiration
    • Had a Sim with the GF Actor/Actress career or aspiration
    • Played with the media production board, drones or crystal helmet in GF
    • 'Cured' a Forbidden Sweater in NK
    • Tried all the ROM potions
    • Used the EL vacuum to pollute/clean the air
    • Used EL generators or water generating machines
    • Used fuel cells on appliances or had a composting toilet in EL
    • Used Grub meal or Cricket flour in EL
    • Had a baby with an island elemental or Father Winter
    • Had a natural born alien without an abduction
    • Joined the Secret Society or Soccer team in DU
    • Become a skeleton or own a skeleton servant in JA
    • Built a robot or bots in DU
    • Had a Sim in the Education careers
    • Had a Sim use the juice keg or play juice pong
    • Used the Weather machine
    • Experienced the Mermaid's Kiss or used any of the Mermaid songs on other Sims
    • Tried to get the Snaggle Fluster drink recipe
    • Breed Cats/Dogs

Started this list a long time ago (deleted a few done/added more) with the intension of making it a personal challenge to complete them all. It's called the 'Git Er Done' Challenge. :D I should organize them by pack I suppose and start it up again. Keep getting distracted with other things and forgot all about it. Thanks for the reminder!

Happy Simming! <3
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    edited September 2020
    These are just some of the Things i have yet to do:

Grilled cheese aspiration
    Most of island living , just got it recently
    Reach the top of a freelancer career
    Play a student who fails uni ( i have had one suspended)
    Finish the drfter challenge ( i am only on gen 6)
    Get married at a destination world
    Reach the top of the dectective career
    Breed dogs
    Own a restaurant
    Run a bakery ( i have built and stocked several)
    Tried all the icecream flavours which can affect your sims mood or size
    Achieved enemies with benefits
    Have a sim finally kill Nancy Landgraab ( they keep trying and failing,)
    Murder someone with poor quality pufferfish
    Have a murphy bed death
    Play the style influencer career
    Play as at least 50% of the premades
    Have a relationship with Akira kibo where he doesnt cheat ( or j or Don)
    Get to gen 10 in a family
    Have a sim achieve maximum negative reputation
    Woohoo in a coffin (my sim has the good trait so refused, she was willing to be a bat for it though)
    Anything from packs I dont have which are quite a few.
    Knit something ( i like the build n buy and plopsy but knitting is meh)
    Employ a butler
    Finish potions aspiration
    ...... the list goes on
  • amp107amp107 Posts: 205 Member
    Things on my list to do that I haven't experienced yet in game:

Visited Sixam
    Employed a butler
    Had a Halloween party using Spooky Stuff (recently purchased pack)
    Played as an alien
    Been abducted by an alien
    Reached the top of a career
    Had a sim die naturally
    Pleaded with the reaper
    Grown death flower or ambrosia or written the book of life, etc
    Utilized Newcrest for anything
    Owned a vet clinic / learned vet skill
    Entertained at a lounge
    Drank cow plant essence
    Written a song from high skill level on an instrument
    Followed all of the rules in a gameplay challenge
    Completed a legacy
    Solved the Strangerville mystery
    Been attacked by a sharked
    Won a Star Accolade
    Placed a celebrity tile on Starlight Boulevard
    Adopted a stray pet out in the wild
    Adopted a child
    Utilized totems in Jungle Adventure
    Played as Vladislaus Straud
    Had a vampire break into my sim's home or attack my sim
    Played as the freelance photographer career
    Used the vanity in Vintage Glamor
    Used a slip and slide
    Used the ice cream maker
    Used the buffet or drink fountain from Luxury Party
    Mercilessly attacked other sims using spells
    Given a sim a potion

.....and I'm sure I'm missing some things and there's more I don't even know I'm missing!

0IzRxZE.jpg
  • damageincracingdamageincracing Posts: 275 Member
    There's not enough space on the server to list everything I have not done. I'll just lump it all in one category called "Enjoy the Game"...
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    I've never gotten beyond the third generation of a family. I had a thought of having a family go through the generations and finish as many collections as possible, and also work as many careers as possible (both tracks). Might still do it eventually. I've been able to finish some collections (the poster one can be super easy) but quite a few I've never come close.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    I have never played the playable scientist career.

I have not yet owned a small pet though that will happen when I play with more kids again.

I've also never played as a vet.

I've never gone to the Magic Realm in ROM or Sixam.

I've never fully played an archaeologist though I would like that. There are some things that I just haven't gotten around to yet.

Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • ArcherDKArcherDK Posts: 1,130 Member
    I have never:
    Owned a restaurant,
    Woohoo in the dumpster (I Have Woohoo replaced with more....realistic mechanic)
    Trick or Treat (I prefer Trick or Bleed)
    Lived in the apartment (I've spent too much time building my estate to move out, thank you very much)
    Visited Spice Festival.
    GaBDvM2.jpg
    Click the banner to follow the link.
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Hard to mention it all. I have a list with 1049 features of all packs and base game (except for SW, that i don't own) and i have explored something like only 100 features by now... i have so much yet to do...
  • RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    oof, I've done alot of things..let's see what I haven't done:

- finished the buisnees career (I started it a couple of times but never finished it, it's SO boring)
    - a couple of other rabbithole and semi-active careers (most I have started but never finished)
    - finished the doctor career (again, started often never finished)
    - used ambrosia
    - had a pet die (thank god; I play with aging off btw)
    - finished all the collections
    - finished all aspirations

there is probly lots more, but I can't think of it rn.
    I like to try (almost) everything at least ones so I can't believe how many things some of you haven't done yet, but to each their own.
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• clover24clover24 Posts: 887 Member
    I’ve not completed university all the way through which is weird for me as on previous games it is one of my favourite expansions but this time around I’ve hurler not been feeling it. And I’ve never run a restaurant as I’ve haven’t yet created a sim for that but now I have a new sim idea :) however going to them my sims do frequently.
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,926 Member
    Never I have ever chosen a branch in Secret Agent career without using cheats.
  • KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,881 Member
    I have NOT done so many things everyone has listed here. I need to make my own list and go through it, so I at least experience things ONCE.