Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SW:JTB what are the collectibles good for?

what do you do with them?
I scanned a few things in Batuu and got those pads (or whatever they are called) but what are they good for?
Are they usable somewhere?
For now they just sit in my inventory.
Gallery ID: ra7orrat

Comments

• DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,351 Member
    I'm not sure where I got this idea, but I think you can put them up on your wall like pictures. I haven't taken my Sim home yet to check, though.
  • RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    edited September 2020
    DaWaterRat wrote: »
    I'm not sure where I got this idea, but I think you can put them up on your wall like pictures. I haven't taken my Sim home yet to check, though.
    I am gonna try.
    The blasters and lasers from Batuu can be put on walls btw, and they are 3D, so that's kinda cool too.

EDIT: so I tried and they are can't be put on walls, they can't even be put on tables or anything other than the ground...what's the point of this collection?
    Post edited by RavenSpit on

• crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    edited September 2020
    They are supposed to be computer scans. Have you tried using them with a computer? Or maybe the holodesks? Maybe you get some new object when you complete the collection? I have collected some of them myself and I too was wondering what are they good for. I will need to try them out next time I play my game.
  • happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    Fairly certain it's just lore for star wars nerds.
    I'm not a star wars nerd but I do enjoy lore collecting. If you have no interesting in reading about the world, that collection is lost on you.
  • RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    happyopi wrote: »
    I'm not a star wars nerd but I do enjoy lore collecting. If you have no interesting in reading about the world, that collection is lost on you.

I have a feeling that's what they are, which would be okay, but it's still odd that I can't even place them on ANY surface, not on tables, not on shelves or counters, nothing, just the floor.

• crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    RavenSpit wrote: »
    happyopi wrote: »

I have a feeling that's what they are, which would be okay, but it's still odd that I can't even place them on ANY surface, not on tables, not on shelves or counters, nothing, just the floor.

Can they be used by the droids?