Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Am I the only one who didn't know this

Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
edited September 2020 in Off Topic Chat
PJIJTMg.jpg
Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
Post edited by EA_Joz on

Comments

• SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    edited September 2020
    I've known since he announced it on his YT channel but that's only because I follow his channel so videos show up in my YT feed.

You're going to get people saying "Who?" :D I get the feeling not everyone here keeps up with YouTubers/streamers. I doubt you're the only one who didn't know. ;)
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • CamkatCamkat Posts: 2,329 Member
    They announced it on Twitter and YouTube this summer and now they've launched a YouTube channel together too.

They had kept it a secret but then with the lockdowns he went to live with her and his videos suddenly slowed down and he couldn't stream in case the dog made noise in the background. They had to go public so they could keep making content without hiding who was at who's house.
    Origin ID: Peapod79
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,718 Member
    They announced it on twitter, and YouTube.

I don't think announcing relationships on YouTube is a great idea, relationships can come and go, but the videos remain.
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Camkat wrote: »
    They announced it on Twitter and YouTube this summer and now they've launched a YouTube channel together too.

They had kept it a secret but then with the lockdowns he went to live with her and his videos suddenly slowed down and he couldn't stream in case the dog made noise in the background. They had to go public so they could keep making content without hiding who was at who's house.

I think I can guess the real reason his videos slowed down. :D
  • AnnLee87AnnLee87 Posts: 2,475 Member
    In a tweet he said it's hard to be productive in lockdown. He can't get motivated.
  • JustinJustin Posts: 731 Member
    I can’t stand him
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,462 Member
    edited September 2020
    I don’t follow or keep up with YouTubers at all, but somehow that wonderful, life changing news popped up in my YT recommendation list a while back. I rarely check out Turner’s videos, although YT probably thought I should know about his personal life anyway.

It’s incredible how much this has changed my own outlook on life though. From now on I will only be happy when they are happy.
    What a beautiful world this is.
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    I saw their video announcement a while back and good for them if they're happy. It's not really our business though. :D
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,970 Member
    I saw them on video together, not too long ago, and figured they were living together.
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,354 Member
    I remember watching a youtube video of a stream of Deli's recorded like a year before the pandemic hit where she was asked if she and James were dating and she said they were just friends but something about the way she said it struck me as a little wistful, though I brushed it off as me reading into it, because they seemed to have good chemistry when they did colabs.

And then lockdown happened and there was a "mystery" person sheltering with her and Bowser and I was pretty sure it was a new boyfriend, even though I think she said otherwise. Then the arm appeared to scritch Bowser and I went "That looks like James' arm. But they live in different cities."

And then the stream happened where they announced they were together. And I remember thinking that the rest of Chat needed to take a step back, because a lot of the questions were disturbingly personal.

I'm very happy for them, and they are so sweet together.
  • HolidayHoliday Posts: 681 Member
    tumblr_m5tpznNu4k1r694j3.gif
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    I don’t follow or keep up with YouTubers at all, but somehow that wonderful, life changing news popped up in my YT recommendation list a while back. I rarely check out Turner’s videos, although YT probably thought I should know about his personal life anyway.

It’s incredible how much this has changed my own outlook on life though. From now on I will only be happy when they are happy.

Having a cynical day 😆?
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Why are we discussing YouTuber relationships?

What does this have to do with The Sims 4 game?

We’re not even supposed to be discussing people on here, just the game itself.
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »

It's more interesting than the The Sims 4.
  • AnnLee87AnnLee87 Posts: 2,475 Member
    I watch James all the time but don't watch Deli alone. I used to watch Deli all the time. Not sure what changed. It's me! Depends what she does I guess but her stories are dramatic. She kills Sims and breaks up, has affairs etc.. lol I watch the collaboration videos though. James is funny and has goals. There is a method to his madness. I think they do make a great couple though. I always knew they would get together. It was always a thought in the back of my head. Lately, Deli just bugs me for some reason. I don't know why but she quit doing let's plays and just does her Twitch Stuff converted to speed builds for YT. I guess I like let's plays/builds. She got away from them.
  • LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    I honestly always thought they were together anyways.

I don’t care for either of them tbh. They’re both kinda annoying, loud, dramatic, over the top, and unfortunately not funny at all.

They suit each other.
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member

I don't remember writing this...

:tongue:
  • FaberriesFaberries Posts: 1,354 Member
    I always loved both their channels, so their announcement made me smile :tongue: I hope they are happy together ^^
    Star Wind Flower Sun
  • SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 963 Member
    The only sim-youtubers I follow are LGR (in a long-term relationship with woodgrain) and (ocasionally) Plumbella. I think I've seen a couple of James' vids but none of Deligracy's.
  • SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,308 Member
    Faberries wrote: »
    I always loved both their channels, so their announcement made me smile :tongue: I hope they are happy together ^^

Likewise.
  • Alwe1507Alwe1507 Posts: 328 Member

It's more interesting than the The Sims 4.

The relationship is more believable, meaningful and with more chemistry than those of The Sims 4.

Not The Sims 2 though, those relationships were legit.
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,906 Member
    Door swatches got together with separated potted JA plants+ball pit, good for them, not that it effects my life in any way :)

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • foxybillyfoxybilly Posts: 231 Member
    Watched one of her videos, but her accent - a hybrid Aussie American accent (I am guessing) drives me crackers, so I stopped after about 5 minutes, the accent seemed really affected, is she an Aussie who moved to US as a child?
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,859 Member

Thank you very much. I thought I'd accidentally navigated away from the forum to some gossip site.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Sharonia wrote: »
    I saw their video announcement a while back and good for them if they're happy. It's not really our business though. :D

I don't know why they felt they needed to tell us I would understand if we were some of the people they were dating or if they wanted to invite us to there wedding but otherwise it just seems odd
    more for sim kids and more drama please