March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Did you buy it

Comments

• Juniormints74Juniormints74 Posts: 288 Member
    No, I'm not interested in this one at all.
  • MekoSharkMekoShark Posts: 161 Member
    Not buying this pack... :/ The B&B and content doesn't interest me, nor mesh well with my other worlds and gameplay. I'm not interested in playing Strangerville 2.0, Star Wars addition, and I have to express this point through my wallet.

-At least Strangerville had a town with buildable lots you could reside in with your family after the single playthrough, which gave the pack some value in the long term, however, this game pack doesn't. Once you play through all the main and side missions, there is no real need to return to that world (it's a short term pack). I find this to be a pointless purchase.🤷‍♀️
    Sharks need love too 🦈

• IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    I bought it and have been enjoying it. I sped through this go-round, just getting the feel of things. Next time I go through it I'll take longer.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    I own Sims 4 Star Wars & I'm not ashamed to say it. I first remade my old Original Star Wars characters then I added a twist to their stories. After I remade some of the lots in
    Oasis Springs & Willow Creek in my Futuristic Game Save, I kept thinking of
    Star Trek & Doctor Who for villains because the Borg, Daliks & Cybermen are better villains than the lame Sith. So, I make a sim household version of them. They all have a mean trait in them. I also gave them the handiness, robotics, programming, rocket science level 10 skills. They each made their own robotic bodies that they wear. Unfortunately, it only shows up when I play them.

• AncaryvanAncaryvan Posts: 736 Member
    edited September 2020

I would be, if I am erratic enough to buy this game after watching these two videos. There is basically NO change that effects the base game play, so technically a HUGE junk not stuff pack. Space Ships? HA~ it's a BIG moving vehicular rabbit hole as base game's rocket launcher. Aliens?! If you count the NPC sims wearing masks as genuine one. Although I would be feel HAU~~H! if an actual Sixam alien, 1st in disguise as sim, wears the mask to be "alien". And don't even start with the droids or robot, because any function and game features in regards will not carry over in any sims world, whatever belongs to Star War stays in Star War.

This junkie, dazzling in disguise gamepack, Created by The High Council of Dark Force, worth even below FREE!

5ac64e8fcb013664b1d87c8b766c1bca.jpg
    Hail to Savior Carl Sim. Thank you for sacrificing yourself and allowing us to know the INSIGHT
    Post edited by Ancaryvan on
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65VG4IacGsg
    I literally play this music above when playing Sims 4! Cozy and Fuzzy
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    I bought it and I like it. I'm a happy bunny.
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,451 Member
    Ancaryvan wrote: »

I would be, if I am erratic enough to buy this game after watching these two videos. There is basically NO change that effects the base game play, so technically a HUGE junk not stuff pack. Space Ships? HA~ it's a BIG moving vehicular rabbit hole as base game's rocket launcher. Aliens?! If you count the NPC sims wearing masks as genuine one. Although I would be feel HAU~~H! if an actual Sixam alien, 1st in disguise as sim, wears the mask to be "alien". And don't even start with the droids or robot, because any function and game features in regards will not carry over in any sims world, whatever belongs to Star War stays in Star War.

This junkie, dazzling in disguise gamepack, Created by The High Council of Dark Force, worth even below FREE!

Hail to Savior Carl Sim. Thank you for sacrificing yourself and allowing us to know the INSIGHT

And you can play Sabacc and drink Moof Juice at the best bar in the Galaxy! I’m absolutely ecstatic! 🚀
  • windweaverwindweaver Posts: 7,372 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    windweaver wrote: »
    Nope, the 2nd Sims pack ever that I didn't buy. That includes the original The Sims, The Sims 2, The Sims 3 and the Sims 4. The other one I didn't buy was the knitting pack. And now I see that they are doing a murder mystery? Nope, to me the sims have lost their way. They need to get back to their original design...SIMULATION of Life.

Fortunately, the murder mystery thing has been confirmed to be a fake. Good riddance.
    Thank you, at least that's some news in the right direction.

My Origin Name is: Cynconzola8
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    I own Sims 4 Star Wars & I'm not ashamed to say it. I first remade my old Original Star Wars characters then I added a twist to their stories. After I remade some of the lots in
    Oasis Springs & Willow Creek in my Futuristic Game Save, I kept thinking of
    Star Trek & Doctor Who for villains because the Borg, Daliks & Cybermen are better villains than the lame Sith. So, I make a sim household version of them. They all have a mean trait in them. I also gave them the handiness, robotics, programming, rocket science level 10 skills. They each made their own robotic bodies that they wear. Unfortunately, it only shows up when I play them.

@SERVERFRA Those Borgs are something else. :# #flashback

Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    edited September 2020
    Yep. Between covid and the fires, nice to escape into space virtually. I made my witch into a space witch which is pretty fun. Going to test to see if supernaturals really do break with the pack, so going to have fun breaking things as always. :)
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    edited September 2020
    Absolutely NOT! I refuse to contribute to telling EA that it's "okay" to keep releasing these cash grab packs... the ONLY way to let them know this isn't acceptable is by speaking with our wallets! Because no matter how much negative backlash they experience for the pack, it all comes down to money, which is also why I'm very angry at Simmers who are only buying this pack for the sake of completing their collection, while still hating it... That's. Not. How. It. Works! All EA cares about is money... as long as the pack makes money, they're gonna consider it a "success", despite the consistent backlash.

This is the second pack I'll NEVER buy! The first being 'My First Pet'... Sims 4 is the only game in the series that I won't be completing the collection for... and yes, I even bought Katy Perry Sweet Treats.
    I've seen a lot of people enter giveaways too that were cautious about the pack, so EA will be getting the money one way or another. I don't think they care how whether a Game Changer buys it or not.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • MirichaMiricha Posts: 470 Member
    I didn't buy it and I never will. I have no interest in Star Wars at all.
    수리수리마수리 수수리 사바
    my new simblr
    lWAXrDZ.png
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Never in my life.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • CamkatCamkat Posts: 2,329 Member
    I bought it and I love it!

For me, and $20, it's probably already gotten the most use out of a game pack and I've barely scratched the surface. I don't play a realistic game though, so it blends right on in for me. The missions are a bit repetitive but I expected that and there's still a bit of variance between the few. It's a really niche thing though and if you don't like anything but the "normal" every day families and sim chores then you probably wouldn't like this pack. I was disappointed with a few things being left out or stuck on Batuu but... I kind of expected that too. I still think overall though, if your into occult or different variations of play styles and families, different styles of builds and CAS, there's actually a lot of stuff here for just $20.
    Origin ID: Peapod79
  • DrakosDrakos Posts: 451 Member
    I found a mod that mostly fixed my Eco Lifestyle issues so I broke down and bought it over the weekend. I've been having an absolute blast checking out the missions and exploring.
  • sketchessketches Posts: 274 Member
    Update: I still haven't bought it. 👍
    Origin ID: sketchur
    Sims 3 MyPage: https://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/sketches

#FixThePersonalities
  • SimmerGeorgeSimmerGeorge Posts: 2,724 Member
    sketches wrote: »

Haha me neither.
    Where's my Sims 5 squad at?
  • sketches wrote: »

Haha, same! This made me chuckle.

• DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    Still haven't and still do not plan on it.
  • Jasonschick80Jasonschick80 Posts: 686 Member
    sketches wrote: »

Checking in and happy to report I havent either. HA! There ya go EA! Lol
  • MaWhilMaWhil Posts: 29 Member
    I will buy it when it goes on sale.
  • keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    Yep...checking in to let everyone know still haven't bought it and never will.
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    Just checking in to say I still don't regret buying it. :)
    #Team Occult
  • HaflingerHaflinger Posts: 973 Member
    LiELF wrote: »

No ragrats here!!

I haven’t really played-played. I sent my simself over a few times to schmooze in the cantina and try and befriend a few FOTKs but no missions yet. Will do it at some point, I’m just too busy geeking out over the Star War.

Also trying to finish everyone for my Star Wars save since I deleted all the pre-mades. Gotta make a Lando. And a Ciena Ree and a Thane Kyrell (from Lost Stars). Might need some Legends too.

It made up a lot of the Star Wars funk I’ve been feeling lately. Just getting to visit Batuu virtually was great. Now I’ll know my way around when this pandemic is over and I can finally visit the real place.
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,451 Member
    LiELF wrote: »

Yup. The Bespin Fizz still tastes as good as ever! B)