Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• SimLibbySimLibby Posts: 668 Member
    Awesome! Thank you very much @BlueSpaarkle for the The Innocent Style. :blush: Chrome is mostly problematic. I saw the other hairstyle you had to try 5 times (I'm glad you stuck with it ;)), this hairstyle only once. I always use Mozilla to edit my wishlist since that doesn't work in Chrome. I know those good old time phone reminders for the DD and even though I had lots of fun stalking the DD (thread), I'm glad I don't have to get up anymore in the middle of the night or real early in the morning to get an item. :smiley:
  • Greylady624Greylady624 Posts: 1,225 Member
    I'd like to thank @ErnesaT for the lovely Decorative Curtains and @SimLibby for nominating me again! I appreciate it so much. :smiley:
    You're so very welcome @Greylady624. <3
    I would like to thank @ErnesaT for Galileo’s Observer and @Holaheye for nominating me! Thank you so much!

Also, I noticed a few people creating their (awesome) "thank you" threads. Would it be better for me to do that, or keep it in this thread and keep the thread active?

Either way, the idea is the same: Thank you! :)

• HolaheyeHolaheye Posts: 88 Member
    @Greylady624 You're welcome! Happy simming :)
  • KatNipKatNip Posts: 1,065 Member
    edited August 2020
    Hi all! I participated in this thread four years ago and just came back! I was never added to the directory, but my wishlist can still be found here. Thanks! ;)
  • adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    helloooo i just came back to playing the sims 3 after a pretty long absence and i was looking through the store and saw some cool sets i would love to get but sadly cant rn, if anyone can help me get these sets i would rlly apprecitate it :) i was big user of this thread back then i dont remember when exactly but so many amazing people here gifted me so many amazing things and im honestly so grateful for them bc its cuz of them i have so much things to use and play with in my game. heres my wishlist if anyone can help me with any item i would rlly appreciate it https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=adamzaid

Thank you @SimLibby for nominating me for a gift. :) Also, thank you to @ErnesaT for your persistence in sending The Lumbago. I know the store is glitched and I appreciate it (the gift, not the glitch). :)

--

I have updated my wishlist . I hope. That seemed to be glitched for a minute or two, as well. ;)
    You're welcome @Greylady624. :blush:
  • ErnesaTErnesaT Posts: 7,474 Member
    adamzaid wrote: »
    helloooo i just came back to playing the sims 3 after a pretty long absence and i was looking through the store and saw some cool sets i would love to get but sadly cant rn, if anyone can help me get these sets i would rlly apprecitate it :) i was big user of this thread back then i dont remember when exactly but so many amazing people here gifted me so many amazing things and im honestly so grateful for them bc its cuz of them i have so much things to use and play with in my game. heres my wishlist if anyone can help me with any item i would rlly appreciate it https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=adamzaid

If you're really interested in getting stuff on your wl, you should join my contest at: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/976657/well-hello-stranger-scavenger-hunt-featured-simmer-ashleyadorable/p1

yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 814 Member
    I decided to update my Top 5 to put some lower SP items (The items I put on I would rather wait until 90% of Wishlist is cleared). Also I would like to thank @Holaheye and @sara4562 for nominating me. Thank you to everyone who gifted me since I last posted in this thread.
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Ya'll I'm sorry, I have gotten back to TS3 now that I have some time, and as long as my pc cooperates with me since it's been behaving a little funny here and there, I'm trying to update my whislist but alas it never does. I remove items from it that I have but whenever I refresh they won't disappear. Am I just dumb and there's a confirm button somewhere or are whislists broken now?
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • HolaheyeHolaheye Posts: 88 Member
    @Sigzy05 Are you using Chrome? Same thing happens to me when I try to edit my wishlist in Chrome. I recommend using another browser.
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Holaheye wrote: »
    @Sigzy05 Are you using Chrome? Same thing happens to me when I try to edit my wishlist in Chrome. I recommend using another browser.

Yes and thank you!! Wth Chrome....xD
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    @ErnesaT just wanna thank u for the gift alot and sure imma join
  • CunninghamCunningham Posts: 1,310 Member
    edited September 2020
    Thank you guys for the current gifts I have received.
    I have lost my post on my wishlist so here it is once more: https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=RobertJameess
    *FAQ* - Those with an Asterix beside its name is what I would like before anything else.

1] The Bee's Knees - 57 SP *

2] Riddled Waves - 81 SP *

3] Show Stopping Style- Stud on the Inside Outfit - 45 SP

4] Tight Tee - 75 SP *

5] Sunlit Tides - 2,450 SP
    'I'm Just Another Plum Faced Irishman, Am I Not?'
    "Dr Moose's daycare challenge "
    The Sims 3 - Wishlist/Top5
    oGh7KNi.gif
    edited September 2020
    Thank you @Cabelle1863 for the Dulcinea Guitar and Sailing Painting by A. Ship! My music-obsessed sim will love the guitar and the painting looks wonderful. :)

• Sallyp2020Sallyp2020 Posts: 21 Member
    Here's my top 5:

1. Chun Co. Teppanyaki Grill - 552 SP
    2. India Inspired Living- Decorative Arga Jars - 25 SP
    5. Indian Inspired Living- Hookah Sculpture - 25 SP
    4. India Inspired Living- Knitted from Clouds Wall Textile - 25 SP
    5. Aurora Skies - 2426 SP

I'm trying to get the "Best of 2012" Compilation by lowering the CYS Price :)

https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Sallyp2020

Thank You!
    I haven't been around very much this week but I noticed I received a gift. :)

Thank you @SimLibby for nominating me for a gift, and thank you to @ErnesaT for sending it! I love the Of the Sea Wall Shelf and and so will my sims. :smiley:

It might be time to retry Island Paradise.

--
    I figured it was time to update my Wishlist.
  • ErnesaTErnesaT Posts: 7,474 Member
    @Greylady624 you are welcome. Enjoy Island Paradise
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
    @Greylady624, it's my pleasure to nominate you. You're welcome.
  • TnT_TerryTnT_Terry Posts: 6,629 Member
    OMG I see Nesa has been busy gifting once again, gosh I miss this. Seeing as this ninja kitty is 100% safe from being clobbered with raining gifties, I just might need to clobber some unsuspecting victims myself muuuuahhahahahaha!!!! :D
    I own every basegame, EP, GP, SP and kits for all sims, ie.., sims 1, 2, 3 and 4
    I am a sims 3 Store Owner Thanks to all my Amazing friends here, and I do own all store stuff from sims 2 as well!

gjmdPt7.png
  • BleubellBleubell Posts: 457 Member
    edited October 2020
    Hello everyone, not sure if I am doing this right but my store account name is ETS3Lovers

My top 5 are:

1. Deliciously Indulgent Bakery
    2. World of Wonder Carousel Collection
    3. Prism Art Studio
    4. Grandpa's Grove
    5. Le Cinema Plumbob

THANK YOU! o:)

<3<3<3
    tumblr: brooklynsims / cc finds blog: brooklynsimscc
    thank you thread
  • HozrienHozrien Posts: 139 Member
    edited November 2020
    I just found this thread and have been getting back into Sims 3, loving it so much!

Here is my wishlist :). https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Hozrien

Top 3...
    1.Brunch at the Old Mill
    2. Local Motion Toddler Walker
    3. Milkin' it Dairy Corral
    Post edited by Hozrien on
  • AngelfefyyAngelfefyy Posts: 4 New Member
    Hi all,

I've been a Simmer since 2016 and during the golden era of free simpoints for ads I even gifted around for fun, but I never knew of this thread for some reason :'D

Since we lost our free simpoints I've been very parsimonious but there's some things I never were able to get and would love to own:

1. Imperial Zen bedroom

2. Japanese Inspired Living compilation

3. Japanese inspired clothing compilation

4. Grandpa's Grove

5. Zen again

my nickname is Angelfefyy please add me as friend as well, I lost all of mine due to an account reset problem few years back and it feels lonely coming back to an empty friends list xD