The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 journey to batuu price on ps4

Why is it more expensive than the other game packs
Zxp5kaY.jpg
gR5nVMC.jpg
Gallery ID: cavapoo_king

Comments

• iamoz96iamoz96 Posts: 263 Member
    It’s more expensive in other countries while it’s the same price as other packs here in the US. I don’t know why that is but I don’t think the pack is worth it anyway.
    Origin ID: iamoz96
    Enjoy my creations! :)
  • _natalie_natalie Posts: 582 Member
    Journey to Batuu is definitely not a pack I will be purchasing. The price hike baffles me. Speechless.
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
  • EvilWitch83EvilWitch83 Posts: 140 Member
    £17.99 is the normal price for UK PC players on Origin while they charge £15.99 for the UK console players. They also charge £32.99 on PS4 for expansions while PC players have to pay £34.99 and £7.99 for stuff packs while PC players have to pay £9.99. For some reason EA has decided to charge the UK PC price for this gamepack. The unfair Origin prices in the UK is one of the main reasons why I NEVER buy any Sims 4 packs at launch and always wait for a sale, even if it is a pack I am really excited about. I was hoping that this situation would improve when Sims 4 became available on Steam and that they would copy the console prices, but even Steam are charging the same as Origin in the UK.