Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Sims 4 expansion "Murder at the Manor" leaked?

123457...Next

Comments

• LiefLief Posts: 108 Member
    this pack is giving me dangonronpa vibes
  • MekoSharkMekoShark Posts: 161 Member
    edited September 2020

Is Bonehilda back?

Description (Thanks to Cheesecaeks):

"A delightful dinner party at the Mayor's house took a frightful twist when his murder plunged the evening into utter chaos.

Venture to the sleepy countryside village of Worcesterbury and uncover what skeletons hide in the Worcester family closet to reveal who is behind the murder of the Mayor in the Sims 4 Murder at the Manor Expansion Pack. Enlist the help of a private investigator Prunella P. Plumbobs and sleuth the grounds of the Worcesterbury Estate to gather evidence in piecing together the puzzle of this thrilling murder mystery!

In a race against time, rifle through drawers and search under furniture to track down the murder weapons and interrogate the guests and house staff to assess their alibis. But beware! As the night unravels, more and more Sims are in danger of becoming the killer's next victims, and you never know who, when, or where they'll strike next...

It's a fake according to Sims Community and also do you think they'd have another story driven pack so soon after Star Wars? I don't.

Because these packs are made months or years in advance, I wouldn't be shocked if they give us another story-driven pack in the future. I think they really assumed that they were done giving us foundational packs and shifted their focus towards creating pack themes that venture outside previous packs or the sim's basic sandbox structure. 😉
    Sharks need love too 🦈

• comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    bixters wrote: »

Can SimGuruKate sound anymore condescending? "Let's all use our brains for a moment," wow.....
    Sorry to derail, I also think this looks fake, but the way she says things really annoys me :/

shes not a guru and doesn't work with the sims team any more she's just a fan that likes to talk about things
    she doesn't know anymore then we do or at least she shouldn't know anymore then we do
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    This would be cool if it were real but I'm thinking it's fake. If they ever did something like this it'd be a GP.
  • Felicity1169Felicity1169 Posts: 592 Member
    I think it's probably fake as well, as much as I would love this to be a real pack it sounds like a game pack instead of a expansion. Unless the description isn't very good and it's really an upcoming expansion about ghosts
  • Evie0602Evie0602 Posts: 634 Member

Reposting this tweet from an earlier page. The person admitted its fake. OP should update the thread title so people don’t keep thinking it might be real.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 840 Member
    Evie0602 wrote: »

Reposting this tweet from an earlier page. The person admitted its fake. OP should update the thread title so people don’t keep thinking it might be real.

Really?! I didnt believe this fake leak but why would you create fake leaks? Most pple of the community go crazy whenever there is a slight hint (me included) let alone a leak. He is saying he was just teasing but this isn't teasing, this is just him being an ''unpleasant'' person.

Thank you for sharing the update!
  • justice4bonehildajustice4bonehilda Posts: 185 Member
    Moderators please close this thread. Thank you!
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    There's no need to close this thread. The article might be fake but the idea is still viable. I'd love a murder mystery pack. And, if it's done like Strangerville and not Batuu, then it could be a sandbox after you figure out the Who Done It. And another world, plus. Manor house style build/buy, plus. Fancy party clothes, plus. Maybe they could add in a house maid and cook to the service sims like butler that can come live with you but not be a family member. I really want a big house with staff cooking, cleaning and answering the door.
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    edited September 2020
    There's no need to close this thread. The article might be fake but the idea is still viable.

That'd be a seperate thread in the ideas corner section though. There's no speculation here anymore as we already know it's fake so this thread is a bit redundant now. I'd say it's best its closed down to avoid any more people being misled, if people wanna discuss it further as a concept they can take it to ideas corner.
    Post edited by Onverser on
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Justice is right, this thread needs to be close, because it's making me overwhelmed up!
  • dearie_blossomdearie_blossom Posts: 707 Member
    Simmingal wrote: »
    well mark my words this most likely would have been more useful to me than whatever the real ep is gonna be
    I agree. I keep thinking „Why did Lyndsay say what we won‘t get instead of what we will get?“ I think it‘s because we’d have another meltdown if we knew the theme of the next EP.
  • smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    A Murder Mystery is one of my most favorite things, and if they did this it would be interesting to see how, as I too love Agatha Christie and Clue. Even if it ended up being true and amazing I won't buy anything else until bugs are fixed, there are just so many issues and I'm not going to add more into my game until they truly gix it, if they really do.
  • SimyimSimyim Posts: 142 Member
    any other clue fans got thrilled for a little while? :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top