Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Beginnings - Building Newcrest *07-11-22*

Comments

• MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,372 Member
    Tyler! Your nickname is Finn.... You have to get moving :#

Mark is a terrible bully :s
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    @AudreyFld Looking at Ty.... He's a clone of Ben! *swoons and dies* <3
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Tyler! Your nickname is Finn.... You have to get moving :#

Mark is a terrible bully :s

Oh.... that's funny! He is like Finn! No hurry at all.
    And Mark. Yeah.
    @HillyBeth wrote: »
    @AudreyFld Looking at Ty.... He's a clone of Ben! *swoons and dies* <3
    Lots of hot bois in this gen. And he does favor Ben a lot! <3 I miss Ben! 😭💔
    @AudreyFld me too. :'( But he has a namesake! <3
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    @AudreyFld me too. :'( But he has a namesake! <3
    That he does. 😊
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Well then...
    Mark is an awful guy! :s I think he needs to go away. Death by flies anyone?! 😂😁 Keira is a very clingy and aggressive girl! Only one thing on her mind. What about getting to know Tyler? What about how he is a 'nerd' ? Does she even care about him at all? I don't think she does! Can you tell I really don't care for Keira?
    Great chapter lots of action and hot guys! :)<3
    @haswh wrote: »
    Well then...
    Mark is an awful guy! :s I think he needs to go away. Death by flies anyone?! 😂😁 Keira is a very clingy and aggressive girl! Only one thing on her mind. What about getting to know Tyler? What about how he is a 'nerd' ? Does she even care about him at all? I don't think she does! Can you tell I really don't care for Keira?
    Great chapter lots of action and hot guys! :)<3
    Oh my - death by flies! I remember my sims dying of that in The Sims! Lol. It would be a good death for Mark. 🤣🤣🤣. You are not alone in your feelings about Keira. She is a spoiled princess. And really, not sure she cares that much about Tyler but having a boyfriend with a famous sister. Hopefully she’s beginning to get to know him and really starts to cares for him.

Yes. Hot guys! Yummy! Lol. <3
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    That Mark!

What a PLUM!!!

But now Veronica is ready and waiting for him. Just as soon as he can pry Keisha's claws from his arms. (and elsewhere! :smirk: )
    And elsewhere is right! Lol..... But the question is ....
    Will Veronica make herself ‘available’ to Tyler if he tries to pry out the claws?

That's the bazillion simoleon question...I hope so! :joy:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    That Mark!

What a PLUM!!!

But now Veronica is ready and waiting for him. Just as soon as he can pry Keisha's claws from his arms. (and elsewhere! :smirk: )
    And elsewhere is right! Lol..... But the question is ....
    Will Veronica make herself ‘available’ to Tyler if he tries to pry out the claws?

That's the bazillion simoleon question...I hope so! :joy:
    Yes... Let’s hope! 😇
    Time for a little female bonding.... Chapter 4.40 - Ben and Jerry

Cassie and Veronica put away their differences and bond over ice cream...

wXvn421.png

I totally loved this chapter! <3 Now to see how the breakfast goes. Should be very interesting! :p
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Really enjoyed this chapter!
    Finally, Cassie has a true friend! She’s needed one for a while!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • CameronLineageCameronLineage Posts: 355 Member
    Waiting to see the boys and girls at the showdown - aka "breakfast".
    @haswh wrote: »
    I totally loved this chapter! <3 Now to see how the breakfast goes. Should be very interesting! :p
    So glad you enjoyed it. It’s good to see Cassie slowly beginning to let people in. <3

Really enjoyed this chapter!
    Finally, Cassie has a true friend! She’s needed one for a while!

Totally agree. It’s been a long time coming.

Waiting to see the boys and girls at the showdown - aka "breakfast".

Hehe. I’m sure it would be Interesting ... 😱
  • mypalsim1mypalsim1 Posts: 4,282 Member
    Forgot to mention:
    I was having Leroy flashbacks with the whole 'when you share something, it cuts the pain in two.' Am I right in remembering that he was the one to say that, or was it someone else? Anyway, it was a tear-jerker.
    edited September 2020
    It was actually close to that time. Lillie May - Grace’s grandmother said it to Grace. Grace told Ben when they were talking about their past. Then when Sofia was 🐸🐸🐸🐸, and Ben and Leroy were getting rid of her ex ... Ben said it to Sofia. So Leroy was around for all of it. And from there it has lived on. 😢
    @AudreyFld just like your use of the word ‘tiramisu’😉😂
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    @AudreyFld just like your use of the word ‘tiramisu’😉😂

Exactly! It’s part of the Murdick vernacular.... 🤣🤣🤣
  • mypalsim1mypalsim1 Posts: 4,282 Member
    It was actually close to that time. Lillie May - Grace’s grandmother said it to Grace. Grace told Ben when they were talking about their past. Then when Sofia was 🌺🌺🌺🌺, and Ben and Leroy were getting rid of her ex ... Ben said it to Sofia. So Leroy was around for all of it. And from there it has lived on. 😢

Ah, okay. Maybe in my mind it just fit so well with his character that my brain associated the two. :)
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Liking Cassandra & Veronica's Ice Cream Social and their bonding though I'm surprised neither of them went for Stephen Colbert's Americone Dream out of the Ben & Jerry Flavors.
    @mypalsim1 wrote: »
    It was actually close to that time. Lillie May - Grace’s grandmother said it to Grace. Grace told Ben when they were talking about their past. Then when Sofia was 🌺🌺🌺🌺, and Ben and Leroy were getting rid of her ex ... Ben said it to Sofia. So Leroy was around for all of it. And from there it has lived on. 😢

Ah, okay. Maybe in my mind it just fit so well with his character that my brain associated the two. :)
    It’s all intertwined. 🤣🤣🤣

@VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Liking Cassandra & Veronica's Ice Cream Social and their bonding though I'm surprised neither of them went for Stephen Colbert's Americone Dream out of the Ben & Jerry Flavors.

Lol! I hadn’t even heard of that one... but it’s definitely a thing and sounds yummy with a cause.
    The next chapter is here..... Chapter 4.41 - The Grand Hotel - Keira and Tyler finally find time to be alone.

Dinner and drinks at ‘The Grand’

8ERGqFp.png

• CameronLineageCameronLineage Posts: 355 Member
    The next chapter is here..... Chapter 4.41 - The Grand Hotel - Keira and Tyler finally find time to be alone.

Dinner and drinks at ‘The Grand’

8ERGqFp.png

At least now we know where we stand with Keira. And I wouldn't want to be in Tyler's shoes once that credit card bill lands on his dad's desk. That'll be fun!
    All I could think about for this whole chapter was...
    Tyler should not be with Keira! :s He really should be with Veronica! <3