Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Beginnings - Building Newcrest *07-11-22*

Comments

• VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    I'm liking Cassandra getting the promotion and getting to learn more of the inns and outs of running a club from behind the scenes. Plus it means more time around her own potential workplace romance with perma-stubble (she really is her mother's daughter).

After seeing that date Tyler had, wasn't he supposed to level up? It looked like he died at the first goomba...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJyCk2zhMmE

...based on how his date went. At least he has another life in the form of a date next week. :D
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    @VanPelt81 wrote: »
    I'm liking Cassandra getting the promotion and getting to learn more of the inns and outs of running a club from behind the scenes. Plus it means more time around her own potential workplace romance with perma-stubble (she really is her mother's daughter).

After seeing that date Tyler had, wasn't he supposed to level up? It looked like he died at the first goomba...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJyCk2zhMmE

...based on how his date went. At least he has another life in the form of a date next week. :D

Hah! So true. Cassie is indeed her mother’s daughter! Getting her own workplace romance complete with perma-stubble! Hehe! She paid attention.

Poor Tyler! 🤣🤣🤣🤣. He did die on the first goomba! He’s just gonna have to keep practicing until he learns how to b-run and jump!

Okay. Let’s see if Tyler has what it takes ... Chapter 4.37-Keira

Tyler and Keira head out for their date

NBggpXr.png
    Funny how Tyler is not prepared on any of his dates with Keira. Then again, maybe he is about as prepared as his dad was with his mom. >:)
  • CameronLineageCameronLineage Posts: 355 Member
    edited August 2020
    AudreyFld wrote: »

NBggpXr.png

I am still not clear why Ty keeps going with Kiera. Either he does like her, deep down, and doesn't care too much about her wanting to date "Sam's brother" instead of just Tyler, or he is a typical Murdock following a long tradition of bad choices.
    Guess we will find out eventually.
    Funny how Tyler is not prepared on any of his dates with Keira. Then again, maybe he is about as prepared as his dad was with his mom. >:)

He will get prepared at some point I’m sure! Like father like son I suppose. Except he’s much sweeter than Ryan was. He was a total plum. At least he got a little better as he got older.

NBggpXr.png

I am still not clear why Ty keeps going with Kiera. Either he does like her, deep down, and doesn't care too much about her wanting to date "Sam's brother" instead of just Tyler, or he is a typical Murdock following a long tradition of bad choices.

I’m sure it’s a bit of both. He desperately wants to have a girlfriend I think so it keeps him going out with her in spite of a few warning bells. The Blue Velvet date is coming up. 😱

NBggpXr.png

I’m sure it’s a bit of both. He desperately wants to have a girlfriend I think so it keeps him going out with her in spite of a few warning bells. The Blue Velvet date is coming up. 😱

Buckling down already. Can't wait.
    @TheCameronLegacy - Buckling down is probably advisable!
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    I'm on Team Getanotherwoman for Ty!

Lol!

But I know this is a losing team. Bahahahaaaa! :joy:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    I'm on Team Getanotherwoman for Ty!

Lol!

But I know this is a losing team. Bahahahaaaa! :joy:

Right! Maybe, maybe not!
    Sorry for the wait ... and unusually short chapter. :# We’ll get the rest soon. Chapter 4.38 - Countering - Cassie meets a friend of Cris’.

Walker ... submitted by @pammiechick

37eyj1R.png

• haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Well now. ;)
    Isn't Walker a hottie?!! It's kinda fun to see Cris and Walker and how they react to each other. I think we need a bit more background on this new man since it seems he will be around a bit. Looking forward to the rest of this evening and how things go.
    Great chapter! Hope you had a wonderful time with your family Audrey! <3
    @haswh wrote: »
    Well now. ;)
    Isn't Walker a hottie?!! It's kinda fun to see Cris and Walker and how they react to each other. I think we need a bit more background on this new man since it seems he will be around a bit. Looking forward to the rest of this evening and how things go.
    Great chapter! Hope you had a wonderful time with your family Audrey! <3
    Ah. I did enjoy seeing them. I hadn’t seen them since January and then the shutdown. My daughter-in-law is a pharmacist and she was helping with testing in Austin. My son came with her and they visited us while they were here. I’m glad you enjoyed the shorty chapter!
    @pammiechick did good with Walker. ❤️ And we will eventually get to know him better. He’s Cris’s friend after all. 😍 The rest of the night will be all about Tyler and his friends with a tiny bit of Walker and Cris thrown in for good measure.

The interactions between Cris & Walker are hilariously awkward.

Also, two questions about Walker. One, does he have a brother named Texas Ranger? Two, do they want to come at their Grandpa Chip like a spider monkey while all jacked up on Mountain Dew?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfLtst6mC0Q
    The interactions between Cris & Walker are hilariously awkward.

Also, two questions about Walker. One, does he have a brother named Texas Ranger? Two, do they want to come at their Grandpa Chip like a spider monkey while all jacked up on Mountain Dew?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfLtst6mC0Q

🤣🤣🤣. He might just have a brother named Texas Ranger! But those two might just come at Grandpa Chip like a spider monkey jacked up on Mountain Dew while still in their pee pants. At least Cassie restrained herself. 🤣🤣🤣
    Sorry for the wait ... and unusually short chapter. :# We’ll get the rest soon. Chapter 4.38 - Countering - Cassie meets a friend of Cris’.

37eyj1R.png

Can't wait for the next part of this. :)

37eyj1R.png

It’ll be interesting.... lol. But we needed to showcase Walker before he got overshadowed by Tyler!

37eyj1R.png

It’ll be interesting.... lol. But we needed to showcase Walker before he got overshadowed by Tyler!

Absolutely! Murdock pride all the way. ;)
    New Chapter today! 😱. Chapter 4.39 - Down Tiger - The group has an interesting evening at the Blue Velvet.

Keira isn’t happy with the turn of events .../b]

SwebJdO.png

• pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    That Mark!

What a PLUM!!!

But now Veronica is ready and waiting for him. Just as soon as he can pry Keisha's claws from his arms. (and elsewhere! :smirk: )
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    So much craziness in the latest chapter. Man is Mark such a...

...well a bad word that likely would get censored like this on TV...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEEqhKRjG2w

As for Tyler, the end of that chapter should be accompanied by this soundtrack...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Jz1TjCphXE
    New Chapter today! 😱. Chapter 4.39 - Down Tiger - The group has an interesting evening at the Blue Velvet.

SwebJdO.png

That Mark. 🤮
    That Cris ... 😍
    That Mark!

What a PLUM!!!

But now Veronica is ready and waiting for him. Just as soon as he can pry Keisha's claws from his arms. (and elsewhere! :smirk: )
    And elsewhere is right! Lol..... But the question is ....
    Will Veronica make herself ‘available’ to Tyler if he tries to pry out the claws?

So much craziness in the latest chapter. Man is Mark such a...

...well a bad word that likely would get censored like this on TV...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEEqhKRjG2w

As for Tyler, the end of that chapter should be accompanied by this soundtrack...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Jz1TjCphXE

Yes.... Mark’s a plum.... and that sound for Tyler. Appropriate for just about every date. Lol. He’s got a lot of making up to do. And I think he’s more than ready to do whatever it takes to make use of that box of supplies that Keira bought. 🤣🤣🤣

SwebJdO.png

That Mark. 🤮
    That Cris ... 😍

Exactly! The worst and the best in one chapter!