Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims shower constantly

inmyeyeinmyeye Posts: 396 Member
I do not even have Eco and after the previous patch (I think it was a few weeks ago?) my sims started showering constantly. I took all my mods out completely, I mean CC and all mods except MCCC. Still had the showering issue. I deleted the tuner config file from MCCC and the problem went away. I set up a new tuner config file and for two weeks everything seemed fine. Now the showering issue is back. If I turn off the autonomy for the "bookshelf" (and I think there is about 5 of them) the showering issue comes back. And not just my active sim but NPC's that come over to visit. If I turn the autonomy on for the bookshelf the showering issue stops. It's got to be some kind of EA bug. From my experience any time there is an inexplicable issue it's usually EA.
“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to reform (or pause and reflect).”
― Mark Twain

Comments

• Options
    SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member
    I had a sim that was having the showering issue. I am unsure what you mean by "autonomy for the bookshelf" though. Sounds like something I should check.
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D