Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

September Patch Speculation 2020 (Out Now)

123457...Next

Comments

• OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    Aaaand it is a let down yet again. The windows are neat but otherwise they've ignored every single bug players have been complaining about yet again and haven't put in anything players have been wanting.
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    I would have at least expected some new items in CAS or BB. The stackable windows are cool and as someone who has to edit the Default.ini file after every patch and game repair, I do appreciate the new ConfigOverride folder. I tested it an even after a game repair the changes you made remain (which is the whole point, but I'm a sceptic). But this patch doesn't have anything to get really excited about in my view, which is unfortunate because it would have been a smart move to add something for the players who don't care about SW.
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    :/......I am tired...so so so so so tired.
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,451 Member
    I would have at least expected some new items in CAS or BB. The stackable windows are cool and as someone who has to edit the Default.ini file after every patch and game repair, I do appreciate the new ConfigOverride folder. I tested it an even after a game repair the changes you made remain (which is the whole point, but I'm a sceptic). But this patch doesn't have anything to get really excited about in my view, which is unfortunate because it would have been a smart move to add something for the players who don't care about SW.

I think that's why they kept rather quiet about it all. No too much to offer. I wonder if the future cube has been updated.
    The elope- and stack 'em up hint have been covered in the latest patch...
  • SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    SimGuruFrost is "still redacted" - so I have hope for something bigger still...
  • KokoaMilkKokoaMilk Posts: 267 Member
    this is so disappointing, on every aspect.

Thanks for the windows, but... can you fix the game, please?
  • KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    Dakota88 wrote: »

don't get your hopes up, it most likely has nothing to do with TS4.
  • SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member

don't get your hopes up, it most likely has nothing to do with TS4.

That would suck though ^^
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    telmarina wrote: »
    weeeeeuyyyyy sims can now elope in any destination world :)

??? You mean like. JA world or OR? These worlds sims never been to elope there before?

Yes, exactly! Selvadorada and Granite falls :)
  • netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member

I’m so excited about this and never thought they team would ever make this possible. For me this is like freeing babies and cars it’s something I’ve wanted for so long. So many of my sims I’ve wanted to get married in the holiday worlds and now I can.
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    I didn’t understand the part of the patch notes talking about the files they added and how you could edit them easier or something.
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    I didn’t understand the part of the patch notes talking about the files they added and how you could edit them easier or something.

I believe it's for people who change up their graphics rules.sgr. The files are now easier to access and edit. It's of no importance to folks who don't meddle with those files. (Very few do).
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member

??? You mean like. JA world or OR? These worlds sims never been to elope there before?

They can now according to the patch notes.

Not surprising as SimGuruLydsney says EP 10 is getting announced in a couple of weeks.
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member

They can now according to the patch notes.

Yeah I saw, but I’m just suprised it wasn’t possible before. This’ll come in handy for my game though 😁

Not surprising as SimGuruLydsney says EP 10 is getting announced in a couple of weeks.

Where did she mention that?

See my thread for more info
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/980831/expansion-pack-10-is-getting-announced-in-a-few-weeks

See my thread for more info
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/980831/expansion-pack-10-is-getting-announced-in-a-few-weeks

Thank you! ;)
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,384 Member
    Are we expecting an emergency patch in September?

Doesn’t seem like there are any major bugs because of the recent GP, probably not
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,384 Member

Doesn’t seem like there are any major bugs because of the recent GP, probably not

Um, freelancer careers? Nearly all in-game games? Crashing when travelling with NPC friends in vacation worlds? Not to speak about older mega bucks, from gardening to restaurants.

Um, freelancer careers? Nearly all in-game games? Crashing when travelling with NPC friends in vacation worlds? Not to speak about older mega bucks, from gardening to restaurants.

These have been around before the game pack. They only do emergency patches if so many ppl can’t play the game due to consist crashes or games won’t load due to the recent pack.
  • Carl_Veluz1992Carl_Veluz1992 Posts: 500 Member
    #FixAllBugsInTheSims4 Please