Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Any future collaboration packs

13...Next

Comments

• RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Simburian wrote: »
    Rouensims wrote: »
    A fastfood collaboration pack is the one pack I would NEVER buy.

I believe that was a joke? A free Macdonald's burger with every pack though? 🙏🤣❤

Oh, lol, sorry for being so literal! I thought people would be into new foods and furniture and stuff. I'm glad I was wrong! :)

Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    Disney, a theme park, kids could dress up as Disney characters, Disney toys etc
  • auroraael14auroraael14 Posts: 988 Member
    Faberries wrote: »
    I always loved the Ikea and H&M packs from Sims 2. I wouldn’t complain if they did something like that again :P

I second this. Those were some of my favorite packs from the sims 2. I could use some more cute clothes for the whole family and so nice matching furniture. :)
    Check out my gallery for house builds! Username: aejp24
  • aecollins21aecollins21 Posts: 64 Member
    Since the Sims2 they've typically done two colabs for each Sims incarnation. If that pattern holds, then SW should be the last colab for Sims 4. Since they have said that the Sims4 isnt done yet and will continue to get new content for a while to come, I wouldn't be surprised to see one more colab. Maybe it can be something fun that EA already has the rights to, like Need for Speed (cars) or another national CAS brand like forever 21(more modern fashions), or urban decay (we desperately need more makeup options and better skin tones).
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    1. DC Universe
    2. Marvel
    3. Doctor Who
    4. Stargate
    5. Grimm's Fairytales
  • aktexaktex Posts: 367 Member
    Jurassic Park
    Back to the future
    X Files
    tcvoh84l0v7b6kg3g.jpg
  • Uzone27Uzone27 Posts: 2,808 Member
    edited September 2020
    Nikkih wrote: »
    Disney, a theme park, kids could dress up as Disney characters, Disney toys etc

You do realize that's precisely what this coming pack is right? It's literally Galaxy's edge theme park!
    They opened one in both Disney World and Disney Land. I recognized it as soon as I saw the robot in the Cantina.

There are currently two rides inside the park. One of them is called Smugglers run which involves the Millenium Falcon the other is Called Rise of the Resitance. They also have a droid shop a cantina, and a place to construct a light saber which are in the game apparently.

So the way I think this works is when you go to Batuu it's like going on a vacation in that movie total recall...it's basically a cosplay but since they are Sims they can use a bit of creative licence.

On the other hand
    Maybe it's really supposed to be "Batuu" in game and there's some special way you're supposed to get there other than just picking up the phone? .Either way I have no problem just looking at it as a theme park I can send my Sims to to relieve some stress and max their fun.

As long as I don't have NPC's running around force choking everyone I'm good.
  • bookish_sammybookish_sammy Posts: 223 Member
    I wouldn't be opposed to them collaborating on a stuff pack with IKEA again. I also wouldn't mind a collaboration with a different furniture brand like Joybird or Tommy Bahama's style furniture. It would give me more to work with in my builds. I agree with others who mentioned the H&M pack as well. Clothing brand collabs are cool, but I would prefer the brands to be ones that are affordable (unlike Moschino).

I would have been so much happier if the Star Wars pack was an actual theme park pack. If they had made it Disneyland or Disneyworld and given me rides, restaurants, etc., I would've actually been excited to buy the pack. They could do an entire expansion pack that is a vacation world complete with resort style hotels, theme park, and water park. This Star Wars stuff wouldn't feel out of place in a Disney theme park world, and it would have given players the option to visit that part of the park or stay in other areas. Unfortunately, I don't think they will ever put that level of effort into an expansion pack. I just have to hold onto my nostalgic memories of the carnival in Makin' Magic and resorts in Sims 2.
  • KathMHughesKathMHughes Posts: 440 Member
    edited September 2020
    I loved the Ikea pack because my entire apartment was Ikea furniture (irl) and the game had my exact bed, end table, chair and more. My simself was such a clone back then. Now I have salt and pepper hair and no good way to show it.

Avengers & X-Men
    LoTR
    AtLA & LoK
    Flintstones
    Fairy tales
    I want more jewellery & tattoos - so any collabs with that would be good too.