Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

September Patch Speculation 2020 (Out Now)

catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
This will be a Pre Gamepack Patch so it could add some free content and will most likely be a big one.

Speculate Away!!!
Post edited by catloverplayer on

Comments

• keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    Hoping for curved walls, split level rooms, and diagonal stairs to keep ahead of the game with Paralives’ growing list of build mode features. 🤞
  • EliasVersaceEliasVersace Posts: 477 Member
    I'm thinking cars. Don't know why, just a feeling, and I'm ready to be proven wrong. However, Evergreen Harbor had so much car-related scenery. It was remarkable to say the least.
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited August 2020
    I want a pair of gender neutral pants for all age groups so I can make matching outfits for my whole family. I have wanted these for ages. We've got multiple t-shirts but no trousers. Where is the logic in it.

Ooops, that doesn't answer the question. I think we will get some fullbody outfits. And maybe some recipes.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,933 Member
    I hope we get real babies or cars.
  • TTNsimmerTTNsimmer Posts: 669 Member
    Bunk beds and curved walls.
  • AedanStarfangAedanStarfang Posts: 272 Member
    kostasmpi wrote: »

Yes, I am definitely for this! Can some eli5 curved walls?
  • quinhobpquinhobp Posts: 220 Member
    Hoping for a lot of fixes, a giant fix patch. 😍
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,451 Member
    edited August 2020
    kostasmpi wrote: »

Can some eli5 curved walls?
    @AedanStarfang
    As in, roundy, instead of straight:

wall-and-floor-systems-for-office-spaces-24-638.jpg
  • KokoaMilkKokoaMilk Posts: 267 Member
    I'm thinking cars. Don't know why, just a feeling, and I'm ready to be proven wrong. However, Evergreen Harbor had so much car-related scenery. It was remarkable to say the least.

I have that feeling too that cars will come soon.
    Yesterday I browsed ALL the debug and liveeditobjects section and I had to state that cars from base game went to just scenery to pretty detailed ones. The last one from Strangerville, Get Famous and Eco Living are kinda "perfect".
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,015 Member
    It's time for dragons.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,384 Member
    Just to be random I'm gonna say body hair. It's not a must-have for me, but whether the new GP will be based on Star Wars or winter-themed, let's see some Sims who can compete with Chewbacca/the Yeti!

Yesyesyaaaaas 😁
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,174 Member
    edited August 2020
    Aliens become a basegame feature like they did with the Photography Skill for SP15 Moschino Stuff

CAS will be updated for the aliens (Copy alien form over disguise).
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,351 Member
    I think some form of curved walls and split leveling is likely, especially if it's space/star wars. Beyond that... body hair isn't exactly my bag, but I wouldn't protest it.

And, of course, bug fixes.
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    Aliens become a basegame feature like they did with the Photography Skill for SP15 Moschino Stuff

CAS will be updated for the aliens (Copy alien form over disguise).

OMG, NO!!!!! Just not this, please! I hate supernaturals and I don't want them in my game :'(
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member

There's cars around the background in City Living and that came out in 2016.

I'm hoping more for bug fixes. This game is so full of bugs that need fixing before they keep piling more and more in to break
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Bug fixes, please! Cars or curved walls would make me super happy. But anything really... it'ld be free content anyway :)
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    Just to be random I'm gonna say body hair. It's not a must-have for me, but whether the new GP will be based on Star Wars or winter-themed, let's see some Sims who can compete with Chewbacca/the Yeti!

Yesyesyaaaaas 😁

If they ever do add it, I would be very disappointed if I didn't see a thread, started by you, asking everyone to show off their Sims in Sleep, Swim and Hot Weather wear - looking cute with body hair. :D
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • EliasVersaceEliasVersace Posts: 477 Member
    Onverser wrote: »

There's cars around the background in City Living and that came out in 2016.

I'm hoping more for bug fixes. This game is so full of bugs that need fixing before they keep piling more and more in to break

True. It's the detail in the gas station in Grims Quarry and the parking lots in Conifer station that really got my attention in comparison to the backgrounds of CL.
  • IvyeyedIvyeyed Posts: 358 Member
    Given that the Star Wars pack comes out in less than two weeks, when do you think we'll get the pre-pack patch? It's coming sooner than I expected.
    Sometimes I stream.

This EA account is shared between two longtime roommates. The one most likely to be writing here is me, the taller of the roommates, whose opinions do not always represent the opinions of the shorter roommate.
  • cheescaekscheescaeks Posts: 902 Member
    my expectations are getting lower and lower. i dont care. its not gonna have anything remotely what people want at this point.
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    Ivyeyed wrote: »
    Given that the Star Wars pack comes out in less than two weeks, when do you think we'll get the pre-pack patch? It's coming sooner than I expected.

Next week Tuesday
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,384 Member

Yesyesyaaaaas 😁

If they ever do add it, I would be very disappointed if I didn't see a thread, started by you, asking everyone to show off their Sims in Sleep, Swim and Hot Weather wear - looking cute with body hair. :D

I promise I will 😁
  • elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 2,004 Member

Next week Tuesday

No. SP & GP patches release on Thursdays.
    qidpmcvgek8y.png
  • IvyeyedIvyeyed Posts: 358 Member
    elelunicy wrote: »

Next week Tuesday

No. SP & GP patches release on Thursdays.

So a week from today.

I do hope it'll be a big(ish) one. I have a feeling... there'll be something to appease the not Star Wars fans? It is based on nothing but rumors and a vibe I get though.

Waiting to hear if we'll get a gameplay stream or something. They sometimes show off patch features in gameplay streams.
    Sometimes I stream.

This EA account is shared between two longtime roommates. The one most likely to be writing here is me, the taller of the roommates, whose opinions do not always represent the opinions of the shorter roommate.