Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ts4 destroyed my ability to enjoy ts2

Comments

• comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    telmarina wrote: »
    Mendota wrote: »
    @SimAlexandria of course there are exceptions but that is really not my point. Most people on the Sims 4 forums like the game that's how it goes. Look further than that and you'll see what I'm talking about.

If you are a veteran player that likes the Sims 4 the most you are the exception that proves the rule.

No, she is not the exception. There are many players, to include myself that started with the Sims 1 and played all of them and prefer the Sims 4. This troupe of "veteran players don't like Sims 4 needs to stop.

Yeah i agree. I've played from sims 1, release day, and have played them all and yet i prefer sims 4 as for now.

ETA: and no, i wasn't a small child. When i started playing i was 20 already.

I still like sims 2 but I like4 better
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Cassieb95Cassieb95 Posts: 347 Member
    Well, I feel you. I used to believe that TS3 is my favorite game but the hours I have spent playing TS4 the last months prove the opposite.
    Recently, I tried to go back to TS3 just to remember the little things I loved for a while. Well, I played for a day and then I got back to TS4. Everything seemed so weird and ugly to me that I could not stand it! I used to play for hours this game but this time I could not. Other than the fact that my laptop could not handle ANY addition of CC in the game, I could not find the interest to play.
    As for TS2 I don't remember much because it's been years since I last played it, but I remember I loved it (as I loved TS3 in its time). I still like the vintage element of this game, I remember the landline telephone (it's the little things, right?), the insects, the sickness, the matchmaker <3, the university. I remember the thrill in my face when I first discovered I could download a CC mermaid tail! <3 What years! I loved all these things and it's because of TS2 that I loved this franchise. I realise I cannot back to it know, I would not be able to stand the graphics, but it was a good game for that time.
    That said, I loved both TS2 and TS3 in their time. The same applies for TS4. I love it now and I prefer to play it rather than the other iterations. Maybe when TS5 comes out the same will apply to it, too. I have spent so much time playing TS4 (maybe more time than the previous games) and I love its perks. I love its graphics, I love the great amount of CC and mods out there (I started using mods for the first time with TS4 so maybe this is another reason I am obsessed with it xD), I love the fact that there are still many things I want to do in this game that I haven't tried yet and the fact that I don't see me getting bored any time soon!
  • Sakia90Sakia90 Posts: 46 Member
    @SimAlexandria of course there are exceptions but that is really not my point. Most people on the Sims 4 forums like the game that's how it goes. Look further than that and you'll see what I'm talking about.

If you are a veteran player that likes the Sims 4 the most you are the exception that proves the rule.

No, she is not the exception. There are many players, to include myself that started with the Sims 1 and played all of them and prefer the Sims 4. This troupe of "veteran players don't like Sims 4 needs to stop.

More veteran players prefer the older games to Sims 4. Not saying they don't like Sims 4, but the fact that they prefer the gameplay of the older games (like Sims 2 for example).
  • KruegerKrueger Posts: 130 Member
    Sakia90 wrote: »

More veteran players prefer the older games to Sims 4. Not saying they don't like Sims 4, but the fact that they prefer the gameplay of the older games (like Sims 2 for example).

How do you know that, though? Forums aren't a good judge of majority opinion. What "most" veteran players think changes depending on what site, which section, and which thread you're looking at.
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Krueger wrote: »

How do you know that, though? Forums aren't a good judge of majority opinion. What "most" veteran players think changes depending on what site, which section, and which thread you're looking at.

And there are thousands of players that aren't in any social media. I have been active in the forum for only one year after silently playing for 19 years!
    People don't know what 'most' other players prefer... let's just say 'i prefer this or that"...
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited August 2020

I will agree the official forums have never represented most Simmers who fall within that category here of buy no matter what. You would find those who don't on other fan sites. But I can judge how many veteran players actually show up on any TS4 forum whether official and or fan site. What I do know is many, many famous modders of the older games didn't move on to TS4. A few did and make content for it, too. But most of the well known ones that got thousands and thousands of downloads didn't. They may be with TS3 still yet, and actually no longer create content for TS2 anymore or they retired from modding but they didn't move on to TS4. The people who used their content and or liked their content also didn't move on to TS4. TS4 has an all new fan base, very few veteran players love it or even play it. This has to be true because EA says so. They say their fan base for TS4 increases yearly by a percentage of such and such...well that means all new players not veteran players. So, if EA is saying a large percentage are all gained yearly, then very few veterans remain. (Who started with The Sims). It's more like a few hunderd veteran players who play TS4 regulary compared to all new fan base who play TS4 in the thousands. In other words, they didn't make that billion from TS4 with veteran players but an all new fan base. They say it often in meetings their fan base is new, and growing.
    Post edited by Cinebar on
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member
    Every now and again, I try to go back to TS2 because it was the pinnacle of the series as far as life simulation, personality, and family connectedness. The Sims in TS2 were more aware of each other than in any other game in the series. TS2 was chock full of gameplay and fun. However, it's always difficult to go back.

I've always been bothered by how the Sims look. Their body proportions, their Frankensteinian boxed foreheads, and some of their comically huge noses and mouths were a real turn-off. No matter how much cc that I used, they never looked right to me and it was relatively difficult to change their looks. Unlike so many others, by the time that TS3 came out, I was relieved that I could have Sims that, IMO, weren't perfect but were much better than the ones in TS2. I thought that the "potato faces" were an improvement.

After having experienced open worlds, open neighborhoods, and story progression. It's difficult for me to contemplate the level of micromanagement that is required to progress an entire neighborhood in TS2. I never enjoyed that even when the game was new. I can enjoy playing a household for a few hours. However, the illusion is broken for me as soon as Sims begin to age and die. Meanwhile, their friends and neighbors haven't changed an iota.

I3Ml5Om.jpg
  • SimmerGeorgeSimmerGeorge Posts: 2,724 Member
    I never really wanted my Sims to look "pretty". I just wanted them to look like their personalities and what they represented so I never cared about how Sims in The Sims 2 or 3 looked. I was only ever interested in being able to make them look like what their personalities were and those really "pretty, normal" looking sims always bored me a lot.
    Where's my Sims 5 squad at?
  • Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member
    I have always loved TS2. TS2 was a huge step-up from TS1, where in TS1, it was all about trying to stay alive. So when TS2 came out, there wasn't much to compare it to. & things it offered, totally fit my game-play style. I loved the attraction system, & how Sims reacted to stuff. & there was just so much detail....to feed the baby, I remember having to take the baby out of the crib, walk to the refrigerator, feed it, and then put it back in the crib. In TS4, everything is done at the crib (& the baby isn't even a real Sim, just an object). & there were actual hybrids for every occult type. I do remember having some funny looking Sims that were half-alien/human or part witch/alien. & the memory system, all the NPCs like burglars, and the garden club NPCs. The game was quirky.....but it was also challenging. Bad things happened.....out of the blue random things. And if a Sim was angry at another Sim....with the system they added called 'fury'...good luck trying to even get that Sim to talk to you. & if a Sim wasn't attracted to you, you actually had to put in some work if you wanted a romantic involvement. & then in Open for Business, Sims actually had to stand in line to be rung up at the cash register. If they got tired of waiting, lost customer....they'd just drop their bags and leave. To sum everything up - detail & depth.

I have gone back to TS2 once - & I enjoyed it. Actually learned something new....my alien dude got bit by a wolf & he was part werewolf....& I had never played a werewolf before. So he was alien by day, and part werewolf by night & would 'savage' other Sims and turn them werewolf. I had a blast as I thought I had explored everything there was to explore in that game...but I hadn't.

However, with that being said, as great as TS2 was, I haven't gone back since and have no desire to. For me, TS2 was a great game for its time. But it's 2020 and seeing the graphics and how the Sims look....it just doesn't do it for me anymore. Same with TS3....I played the heck out of it when it was out, but have no desire to go back.

TS4 - I think TS4 had a huge challenge, as there was just so much to compare to. Like I said, TS2 was a step-up from TS1 and you're only comparing one version. With the amount of content, between TS2 & TS3.....I think TS4 had a huge challenge to be a step-up to is predecssors. However, for a game where features such as emotions was the big selling point, the emotions have no depth. You can look at a painting and get angry, 2 seconds later, you're happy. If a fight happens, your Sim is angry for 2 seconds and then goes and hugs the person they just fought. Cheating Sims, Sim is angry for a hot minute and boom back to happy with the cheater. So yes, I had a VERY tough time migrating to TS4 as I was used to something different from what we had before. Nothing bad really ever happens unless you make it happen. I have had some unexpected events happen that made me say, OMG.....but it's rare. As an occult player, I was disappointed with how Get To Work came out. Aliens were one way, people complained & the devs patched the aliens to the point where alien abductions just don't happen. I've never bought a game a certain way, and it's reworked to where the pack was totally different. & the lack of hybrids is frustrating - I mean, a vampire can get abducted by aliens and have a baby (it's part of the game and can happen) but you end up with a broken Sim.

With all that said, TS4 does shine in a lot areas, that I think it's what makes me stick with it. I love how the Sim looks. I like CAS, building is much easier than before. The graphics look great. I think TS4 has the best toddlers and vampires in the series. I play a heavily modded TS4 game, but I feel I can really unleash my creativity with the stories I want to tell. I feel like TS4 is an open canvas and it's up to the Simmer what they choose to create. I think if they brought back some elements where TS2 excelled (i.e. attraction system, unexpected events, etc.) I think TS4 would be perfect!!
  • Bettyboop55Bettyboop55 Posts: 2,646 Member
    I would happily play TS2 again if the wretched on line version didn't crash my laptop every time I load it. Apart from the loading screens which were always a pain in the proverbial I do miss the humour, babies with legs and the depth of gameplay which both TS3 and 4 lack. Considering I am a major TS3 fan that it is quite a statement to make. What is worth remembering is it is a product of it's time so perhaps comparison with later, more technically advanced versions is unfair.

I do hope you persist with TS2 OP. I should imagine there are still some sites with CC for babies and toddlers out there. As for loading screens there is not a lot to be done at this late stage other than strongly recommend to the developers that the feature is not repeated for TS5.
    I no longer use Origin or My Page. You can find me on YouTube or Twitter as Bettyboop711000. You are welcome to contact me as I explore options for a PC sandbox life simulation game.
    Wherever I am friends call me Betty

Sim enim est vita
  • MendotaMendota Posts: 794 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »

I will agree the official forums have never represented most Simmers who fall within that category here of buy no matter what. You would find those who don't on other fan sites. But I can judge how many veteran players actually show up on any TS4 forum whether official and or fan site. What I do know is many, many famous modders of the older games didn't move on to TS4. A few did and make content for it, too. But most of the well known ones that got thousands and thousands of downloads didn't. They may be with TS3 still yet, and actually no longer create content for TS2 anymore or they retired from modding but they didn't move on to TS4. The people who used their content and or liked their content also didn't move on to TS4. TS4 has an all new fan base, very few veteran players love it or even play it. This has to be true because EA says so. They say their fan base for TS4 increases yearly by a percentage of such and such...well that means all new players not veteran players. So, if EA is saying a large percentage are all gained yearly, then very few veterans remain. (Who started with The Sims). It's more like a few hunderd veteran players who play TS4 regulary compared to all new fan base who play TS4 in the thousands. In other words, they didn't make that billion from TS4 with veteran players but an all new fan base. They say it often in meetings their fan base is new, and growing.

You don't have any proof for much of what you are saying. The evidence actually points to very different conclusions from what you are claiming. At any rate I do know of many long time players who seldom come to the official forums as they got burnt out on the negativity early on. That is pretty much where I am. As for modders they often times for various reasons don't continue. Many of my favorites from Sims 1 didn't move on to Sims 2. Many from Sims 2 didn't move on to Sims 3, etc. The only sites that have stood the test of time are Sims Resource, and MTS.
  • Sim_ArchitectsSim_Architects Posts: 302 Member
    edited August 2020
    I really believe the reason the team aims for new and modern players is because the people who started with 1 on up is stuck in nostalgia.
    I'm not denying how amazing certain aspects were like the complete well done animations and personalities but people flat out refuse to mention the flaws. And let's be honest there are a lot of things ts4 does better than the older games.

I go between sims 3 and 4 both have things to love and hate but ts4 does not get enough credit for the things it does well. So well I spend more time playing ts4. They only trash it, talk about the flaws and highlight the best parts of the older games.

That's why I look at them all very objectively. They all have flaws and highlights. And no one is wrong for loving whichever game they choose.
    But very interesting to hear your opinion after going back 🤗

Agree and also people here act like liking Sims 4 more than older games (in many ways) is the wrong point of view as well . Like when anyone criticizes the sims 4 people just want you to agree and accept it, but talk about things you dont like from older sims titles and people become agitated. And go, "Oh but Sims 4!" :/
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    I played both TS2 and TS3 though I love switching between the two games because the each have features the other dosen't and I love each one equally for different reasons.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member
    TadOlson wrote: »
    I played both TS2 and TS3 though I love switching between the two games because the each have features the other dosen't and I love each one equally for different reasons.

One of my fondest wishes is that EA/Maxis would pick the best features from each installment in the series and forge them all together into a huge behemoth of a successor. Unfortunately, they keep trying to reinvent the wheel instead of upgrading and refining it. That's the reason why I'm so set on giving someone else a chance to wow me this time.

It's sad that the series peaked more than fifteen years ago and that EA/Maxis don't seem to have a clue as to why that is. Instead, they're busy trying to come up with more ways to assume control over my computer, my game, and my playtime. They seem to be more focused on making a cloud-based platform for the next game rather than concentrating on making the game fun, first and foremost. Their insistence will likely also kill the modding community which has kept the series fresh and fun for twenty years. It's truly disheartening. I wish that we could get back to basics.
    I3Ml5Om.jpg
  • ClarionOfJoyClarionOfJoy Posts: 1,945 Member
    So if TS2 is re-released today, sales for TS4 won't be impacted? They should do that then. I'd like to see what happens.... :)

• SimsAddict_244SimsAddict_244 Posts: 274 Member
    S4's biggest strength is that it is a very casual-friendly game, especially compared to S2. There are more second chances (less accidents, you really have to try to be fired and you don't need a certain number of friends to be promoted), relationships are really easy to build and repair, needs go down much more slowly and it's way easier to keep Sims happy. But, the biggest strengths to me are its simplified CAS and build mode: any time I try to build something in S2 or S3, even simple shapes, it drains me so much of energy I don't want to play it anymore.

However, I never stopped playing S2 and probably never will because of how much detail it has that is lacking in S4: more animations, memories that have sims constantly sighing or crying if they are bad, chemistry, wants and fears that are related to their aspirations and current actions, gossip and personality that actually does matter (nice sims will cry if being pushed around by mean sims while other grouchy sims will be more likely to push back and even fight each other without any prompting from me, neat sims will be angry to another sims after watching them pee on the floor), we no longer have that kind of detail in the game. Sims already had emotions (angry, disappointed, sad, disgusted, happy, and flirty) which is entirely depending on their personality. There is a few RPG elements but it's much less than in S4 in which aspirations are completed a certain way while in S2 it's entirely up to the player. Sure, there are still things that frustrate me like when I want to create really messed up storylines but I like how challenging the game is.
    S4's biggest strength is that it is a very casual-friendly game, especially compared to S2. There are more second chances (less accidents, you really have to try to be fired and you don't need a certain number of friends to be promoted), relationships are really easy to build and repair, needs go down much more slowly and it's way easier to keep Sims happy. But, the biggest strengths to me are its simplified CAS and build mode: any time I try to build something in S2 or S3, even simple shapes, it drains me so much of energy I don't want to play it anymore.

The CAS and build mode thing, yes I agree I have never built a thing in the Sims 2. Maybe just furnish but the building was so hard.
    However the casual thing I don't view as a strength personally because it is exactly what makes the game so dull for me. It's not unpredictable or challenging so it's difficult to play long-term.
  • troshalomtroshalom Posts: 1,095 Member
    I don't know why people equate hard with better game play. I actually like the fact that sims can have multiple aspirations in TS4. The fact that it takes a herculean effort to complete an aspiration in TS2 & TS3 doesn't make for great game play for me, it makes for tedious game play.

There are some nice features about TS2 - but I will tell you what I didn't like:
    • lack of diversity - majority of NPC spawns are white; majority of sim households in the game are white.
    • most sims look like each other.
    • Building is a pain, especially if you tried to build a basement.
    • Time stands still for households you don't play.

Some things I did like:
    • Pic in Pic - the little video window that popped up
    • Mini movies like when a sim proposed.
    • Households that are in game start with a story already in motion when you select that household.
    • Expansions really expanded your game
    • My sims created a band and would jam out in university.
    • The Cowplant actually ate sims. I had a sim have one in university and it just ate all of the co-eds. That was hilarious.

All in all I see the progress from TS2 - TS4. I really dislike all of the loading screens in TS4 and miss the open world of TS3 and the customizations I could make to furniture, cabinets, floors, walls, etc. I miss the pattern maker.

But, I still have all three games installed on my computer and can play them when I choose to. I still play TS4 the most because the one thing I love the most about TS4 is that you can play all of the installed worlds. Imagine if we had that in TS3. Also, the graphics in TS4 is better.

I have a time traveling story I am playing The Adventures of Kylie and Magnus where they accidentally traveled back in time to TS2 and will make it to TS3 before they hopefully get back home to TS4. And yeah there are some things that are cool about TS2 like Bon Voyage and FreeTime where they go bird watching, toss the football, and go on tours when on vacation, and each vacation world has several different types of lots with tons of features. But at the end of the day, there are still tons of similarities and I can see the growth and development in the franchise.

I agree with the TS3 real estate thing tho. I do miss being able to invest in businesses - become a partner as a way to gain wealth. And I miss the cemeteries and the junk yards too.

But, at the end of the day I find myself playing TS4 the most. Same happened when I got TS3, I stopped playing TS2. And the only reason why I stopped playing TS3 and went to TS4 was because I just couldn't take the lagging anymore. Even with the mods like overdrive that was correcting the issue, EA just left the game broken and moved on to TS4. So, at least with TS4 they are fixing things they break.

I still do not understand how they broke the movies from the Movie pack, there is nothing in EL and Knitting that impacts the movies. But at least they work on fixing the bugs and I don't have to rely on modders like the great Twallan, who is MISSED.

All the folks who scream TS2 is the best game blah blah blah - I wonder if they are still playing the game or are just nostalgic?

Because I started this grand voyage playing Sim City 4 which I LUVED. But, recently I went back to playing it, and it felt really dated. Memories are good, but they can't be relived.
    wocka wocka wockaWho gave that puppy asparagus?please do not send me private messages - they creep me out 🤢🤮😱
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited August 2020
    So...you’re simply not used to TS2’s difficulty level I suppose or the gameplay. Also there’s a remarkable cheat you can use to freely place down things.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
    edited August 2020
    @troshalom It's just things happened in the Sims 2 and things don't happen in the Sims 4. I can literally leave my sims there for days on their own and all they will do is drink water from the bathroom sink.
    I love the Sims 2 because I recently threw a house party and it was the bomb. People were socializing, dancing, eating, drinking, arguing, kissing you name it. I threw a party in the Sims 4 and it was basically sims wandering around my house looking for my computer or getting into those huge group talks with everyone playing musical chairs. I actually have to pause the game and set them like dolls if I want them to have dinner together.
    This is obviously not the only reason but I think it really sums up my point.

Also when a game is more challenging it usually keeps you more invested. If a game feels like child's play you start getting distracted or bored really. Not that I want the sims games to be super hard, just a little unpredictable please.
    @SimmerGeorge When I throw house parties sims actually do things, they don't just chitchat. They give each other foot massages. Listen to the musician playing, they dance, play games, eat, drink, socialize. And I often have sims calling my sims to go to impromptu parties. The last one all of the clubs she was in invited her to the arcade for the night. That was a blast. I build interesting lots, give my sims a variety of skills and traits, add them to unique clubs and that makes the game interesting.

Add everyone to a group and tell them to sit and eat that may stop the musical chairs thing.

TS2 has its strengths as does TS3, but TS4 is interesting too.

I never send a sim to a lot that is just empty, sims always turn up. I made a movie cafe lot and the sims show up, make popcorn on their own, watch movies on both screens, purchase items from the barrister or the fridge and engage each other.

The one thing I hated about TS2 is I would send my sim to a community lot and some random sim would just start fighting with them. The first time that happened a male sim attacked my female sim. I was traumatized.

We may have different definitions of challenging, because some of the tasks sims were required to do in TS2 & TS3 became extremely tedious to me. In TS3 I created an immortal alien witch that I put in all my saves so she could do those tasks quickly and I could do what I enjoyed most in the game. But then, I come at the game from building first then playing. When I get bored I create another lot, weird sims that I make look hilarious with various skills, a club and then watch the magic happen. I don't play the weird sims, I just drop them in game and see what happens when they show up on a lot

One thing I started doing is making sure I have clubs that meet at the lots. Some only meet at a specific lot and others will meet at generic lots - like at any bar or any nightclub. That makes it interesting seeing them carry out their club activities too

I'm glad you're enjoying playing TS2 tho.
    wocka wocka wockaWho gave that puppy asparagus?please do not send me private messages - they creep me out 🤢🤮😱
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    So...you’re simply not used to TS2’s difficulty level I suppose or the gameplay. Also there’s a remarkable cheat you can use to freely place down things.

@Sigzy05 I haven't played TS2 in years, I played a little for the vids I made late 2019. When I got TS3, I didn't go back to play it much. What I did like was the towns I created in simCity 4 I could add to TS2 and build a world from scratch. I do miss that in TS4.
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    edited August 2020
    @troshalom It's just things happened in the Sims 2 and things don't happen in the Sims 4. I can literally leave my sims there for days on their own and all they will do is drink water from the bathroom sink.
    I love the Sims 2 because I recently threw a house party and it was the bomb. People were socializing, dancing, eating, drinking, arguing, kissing you name it. I threw a party in the Sims 4 and it was basically sims wandering around my house looking for my computer or getting into those huge group talks with everyone playing musical chairs. I actually have to pause the game and set them like dolls if I want them to have dinner together.
    This is obviously not the only reason but I think it really sums up my point.

Also when a game is more challenging it usually keeps you more invested. If a game feels like child's play you start getting distracted or bored really. Not that I want the sims games to be super hard, just a little unpredictable please.

Do you set the table? You shouldn't have to tell them to eat together if you just use the call to meal option and have a table set for them to sit down at.

I wonder if this post is why I prefer Sims 4 haha. As an introvert, a few friends wandering the house to play computer games sounds soooo much more fun that a bunch of people drinking, arguing and kissing lol! I would hate that and not a fan in the sims either hahaha! That said, I don't have them throw many parties, they usually go to the daily festivals in Sulani instead.

I think I feel the opposite about challenging games. I play to create, not for a challenge. As soon as there's a little challenge in a game I get bored and quit, no llonger interested. This is probably why when I play Sims 4 I use cheats to keep their needs full at all times and also cheat through aspirations and careers and only let them have good traits haha! I've played the same familly almost 4 years now and the fact that there's no grind to it and no needs to fill and no challenge to complete is why I am still interested haha!
  • DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    edited August 2020
    Duvelina wrote: »
    @SimAlexandria So... What do you do with your sims?

@Duvelina Swim, play on the beach (the all live in Sulani) make sandcastles, they are in a lot of clubs, most my sims are kids and tots so they do outdoor clubs, scouts, homework clubs etc, swingsets, playing dolls, fishing, the adult sims I do play work to conserve the beach and raise their kids (most have 9-14 kids and I use a foster home mod so they always have new foster kids they find adoptive homes for), Sulani festivals and the odd vacation in the Salvadorian jungle. They read books, chat with family, they are all family orientated and love spending time together. Before island living came out they lived in newcrest and spent a lot of time on the playground.

Often I'll write a story and then recreate it in the sims, but often I just have them build relationships with siblings, aunts, uncles etc. The kids train, battle and trade void critters. They pllay cards and don't wake the llama and do group school projects. The adults tell stories to them all, the kids put on puppet shows. They just enjoy life in general!

69ma10z.png
    YAWcXIj.png
    yiEmBFE.png
    0za41ij.jpg
    VcPs8q5.jpg
    H2x9Nf2.jpg
    nmTYam7.jpg
    YS5S2Zt.jpg
    zthn0v3.jpg