Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@TadOlson Sorry to hear about your difficulties. I hope things are settling down for you and you can once again enjoy playing.
    Thanks for commenting on my picture. :smiley:

@Lashin I almost spit my soda seeing Seb walk in and clap so enthusiastically over the woohooing couple. Sheesh...silly sims!
    The kids are cute!

@Nikkei_Simmer Thanks so much for the link. Nice worlds on that site. :smiley:
    lol at the paperboy!

@GraceyManor I guess I misunderstood your comment about using a different version of the home.
    Interesting that the father hired someone to take care of the home and his son, who looks quite grown up. I see he does not trust his son has the ability to do it. Sad
    Great start with the new story.

@emorrill The sparks were definitely flying. :love:
    Great picture of Emily!

@Brandontaylor hehe, yep I'm guessing it was her ghostly form too.

@MoonandStars83 bummer about the issues with your port. Good luck.

Are y'all getting tired of me posting rainbows? At least this one is really colorful. :grin: I played about an hour in the ghost save yesterday. I kinda want to buy her a fast car. She moves so sloooooowwwwwwwwwww. :confounded: While she is hunting stuff I'm checking out the neighborhood. Hidden Springs is a beautiful world. It's a shame the gurus did not do a better job placing lots though. The seams are very obvious in the snow patterns. :rage:
    50205910266_7901263f4c_b.jpg
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    edited August 2020
    @bekkasan - Love the fact that you're enjoying your computer and being able to play all the packs again finally. Love the rainbows...keep 'em coming. Still keeping on top of your story and enjoying it immensely. :)

I saw the paperboy's face and just about cracked up laughing. I figured the thought bubble was what he was thinking when he saw Kimber and Tosh kissing.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • BlackSandBlackSand Posts: 2,074 Member
    @emorrill ... Great Update Addition
    I mean who doesn't like more kissing ... <3

@Nikkei_Simmer ... The wedding will be fantastic, minus guests of course ... :)
    Kimber looks great and the uniform is top-notch.

@GraceyManor ... Awesome start to the story.
    Claire and William seem to fit their parts, and I am waiting to see what develops with Cosette.
    Gracey Manor seems to foot the bill well, from the looks of it ... Good Job.

Lashin ... Looks like they are having fun.
    Except maybe Seb ... All work, no play and everything.
    Lillabeth aged up nicely ... Good luck with the imaginary friend dilemma ... :D

@bekkasan ... Great rainbow catch.
    Hidden Spring is one of my favorite towns, and rainbows are very common there.
    I have seen several double rainbows, and even a triple rainbow in Hidden Springs.

I hear ya about the lots in Hidden Springs though ...
    Fortunately, I can usually find the shot I am looking for ...
    And the uneven transition between some lots, is just one of those things I chalk up to playing Sims 3 ... <3

I eat pickles on my hamburgers ... MWWAHAHAHAHA
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited August 2020
    A Sneak peek of upcoming save, I am still setting up an empty world.

AHOSxxC.jpg

fB6qRgB.jpg

Scenery

BLz4jnq.jpg

Dani has moved into her residence.

More to come when I am ready to start it.
  • SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 816 Member
    edited August 2020
    Played on The Oakley Legacy

The week flew by with birthdays and new romances in Sunset Valley, and as spring entered the Oakleys were looking forward to another event; Bede's birthday. So the next time I play, Bede will be a teenager.
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    edited August 2020
    bekkasan wrote: »

Are y'all getting tired of me posting rainbows? At least this one is really colorful. :grin: I played about an hour in the ghost save yesterday. I kinda want to buy her a fast car. She moves so sloooooowwwwwwwwwww. :confounded: While she is hunting stuff I'm checking out the neighborhood. Hidden Springs is a beautiful world. It's a shame the gurus did not do a better job placing lots though. The seams are very obvious in the snow patterns. :rage:
    50205910266_7901263f4c_b.jpg

@bekkasan I LOVE anything rainbows so post away! :blush: They always seem to look brighter in the winter I've noticed. ;) Gorgeous photo! :love:

You are learning why Hidden Springs is my favorite store world. :smirk: (Monte Vista being second). I'm surprised Sunlit Tides isn't my ultimate favorite, since I LOVE the beach and ocean, but...guess I've always been more of a mountain girl. ;)

@Silverofdreams30 Lovely sneak peek photos. :love: I look forward to it! :blush:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    Proper feedback tonight when I come home.But glad everyone enjoyed my opening for my new story.I worked really hard on the writing.

Curtis Stevens Update
    When we left off with Curtis, he and Susan had just failed the 112 Day Challenge.
    More importantly ... Curtis had just cut a deal with the District Attorney.

He plead No Contest to a plethora of minor offenses, and the DA agreed to wave probation upon release.
    Curtis has spent the last 4 months, 1 week and 2 days (into a 6 month sentence) ...
    In the Bridgeport County Department of Corrections Minimum Security Detention Facility.

50206869426_6cfc839262_k.jpg

Late morning, as the detainees headed about daily work assignments,
    Warden Paul Smithers informed Curtis to stay behind in the gen-pop dorm.
    The message was simple ... "I have bad news Mr. Stevens. No assignment for you today; stay there and I'll be by shortly"

The Bad News
    Not long after the other detainees had headed off, Warden Smithers arrived to bring Curtis the news.
    Curtis was anxious, but tried to make light of things ...
    He had a reputation as a model inmate, and always tried to make things easier on the people around him.

Curtis:
    "Don't tell me Warden Smithers ...
    You and Georgia finally went out on a date, you got drunk, and wrecked the facility truck.
    You know I can fix it, but I am walking the straight and narrow now, so you're worried about your pension?"

50206693987_d748171084_k.jpg

Paul Smithers:
    "No Sir ... That's not it Mr. Stevens.
    I truly hate to tell ya ... But I'm going to have to kick you out.
    That's right ... I don't have a spot for you anymore."

50206419551_7aaa72adcf_k.jpg

Curtis:
    "WHAT ... What did I do?
    What's this mean; am I going to the big house, so close to the finish line?"

Paul Smithers:
    "Not a chance you low-life reprobate.
    Even worse ... You're Getting Out!"

50205893883_48280a658c_k.jpg

Curtis:
    "That's not funny, Warden Smithers ...
    I mean the 'low-life reprobate' part I can handle, but let's not joke about getting out.
    I want to do my time and get it over with."

Paul Smithers:
    "Here's the deal Curtis, no joke ...
    There were some protests downtown last night, nothing serious, but some looting, property damage and some arrests.
    Frankly, the jail is overflowing, and they suspect a little more disturbance over the next few days.
    Mark and Jack earned release last week, but we needed another bed for some short-timer.

I talked to my bosses, and all I could say, is that I have never encountered an inmate ...
    Like you Curtis ... That was a 'changed man' before you ever went to jail.
    So no joke, I brought you your clothes to change into, Georgia will do your paperwork ...
    I'll buzz you up front when you are ready, and you're out of here."

50206695112_2c8f65fec6_k.jpg

Caught off-guard and a bit unprepared, Curtis did as instructed and changed clothes.
    As he walked towards the common area, a thousand things went through his mind.
    He was in a bit of shock and regretted not thinking about better plans for his eventual release.

The bay doors whooshed open, and Warden Smithers was waiting in Out-Processing when Curtis arrived.
    Georgia pecked away at her terminal, and didn't glance up.

Paul Smithers:
    "Georgia's got your paperwork wrapped up and I think we are about ready to shove you out the door.
    Just a few things before you head out."

50206340883_119a0810b2_k.jpg

Curtis Interrupts:
    "Speaking of Georgia, you got her chained to the desk or what?
    I'm heading out and now she is ignoring me."

Paul Smithers:
    "Well, Mr. Stevens ... We have had a good deal of inmates come through here.
    I can't say that many have been as pleasant to have around as you have been.
    I know it's terrible to say, since you're getting out, but Georgia's taking it kind of hard."

50207140942_64a3c9ff8e_k.jpg

Paul Smithers *chuckles*:
    "But hey ... Back to you and more bad news.
    Although Susan stopped coming by when she knew you weren't going to see her ... Her lawyers didn't quit trying to help you out.
    Seems as though, everything else aside, the lawyers worked their magic.
    They squeezed this 15k check out of BlackSand Industries LLC for your participation in their program."

50206868816_55affe7fb5_k.jpg

Paul Smithers Continues:
    "Furthermore ... That broken down bike you were working on during the Challenge ...
    Well, BlackSand Industries filled it up with gas, had a truck drop it in the parking lot, and here are the keys to it.
    Everything else you need will be sent in a package to you, when you get a permanent address.

They can cash the check in the clerk's office at the Courthouse ...
    All I have left to say is Get the Heck out of Here, and Don't Come Back to Stay!"

C-Ya Curtis ... It's been a pleasure."

50207220931_04af2d466b_k.jpg

The Bike
    The motorcycle Curtis had been working on was barely running when his Challenge days ended.
    When he saw the bike again … Thoughts of Susan came rushing back.
    He was uncomfortable for the second time that day as he thought about how he had left things with her.
    He had done his best to cut ties with Susan … Against her protests otherwise.
    He honestly thought she deserved better … But was suddenly thankful that through her lawyers,
    He wasn’t on the street broke.

50206342748_1cc6fcfc92_k.jpg

Pushing his thoughts of Susan aside, once again, Curtis headed to the Clerk’s Office in the Courthouse.
    Shortly after that he went to a bank for Travelers Checks.
    Bridgeport bustled with business but brought back memories of darker times in his life.
    There were shadows everywhere.

50206343108_a48d790541_k.jpg

Open Door … Open Road
    After completing business in town …
    He was increasingly haunted by the past he had just tried so hard to put behind him.
    The answer was obvious … He put Bridgeport, and everything associated with it in his rearview mirror.

50207146562_14b222bc18_k.jpg

To Be Continued …

edited August 2020
    Hey everyone. :) Just decided to mess with ArtBreeder again. :p

I wanted to see how Maru looked real. ;)

0ed1329404a8184de96a.jpeg

Isn't she beautiful? This program is amazing! :star:

I know her lips still look weird and it wouldn't upload her glasses so...I dunno what went wrong there.

Anyway, sim on my friends. :blush:
    This one is for @bekkasan (Okay and you too @Silverofdreams30 ;) )

But holy Hannah look at SHANE!!! :scream:

2897b5f09bf45c8c580e.jpeg

fanning-self.gif

:love:

HOTTIE!!!

I daresay he looks hotter than Harvey, but...Gah! It might be a little true. They are both hot in different ways, I'll just say that. :blush:

Okay, I'm done for now. :p
  • LashinLashin Posts: 74 Member
    @bekkasan He's Evil AND Inappropriate, and I thought to capture that scene as is because he's a funny guy :D

@BlackSand Yeah, once the Eternally Faithful moodlet is gone... it'll be Seb's time to shine ;) Though, I'm also half-tempted to get his LTW over and done with... which he's putting more work into than his sister and SIL.

Oh man, I regret having the kids bond with their Imaginary friends...
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    Page 3972, continued

@MoonandStars83 Lol, especially since she has the clumsy trait. I'd be afraid too, she could trip and scatter it's bones.
    Great pic!

@Nikkei_Simmer Great update! I bet the wedding will be beautiful.

@GraceyManor Being on a train for three days wouldn't be fun, would it?
    April seems nice, at least so far.
    I was going to guess that William was Mr. Gracey. Guess I was right and wrong, in a sense.
    Great update! And don't worry about the clipping, the outfits look great for them.

@Lashin You're welcome. I don't know the series but like the names.
    Lol, at least he got the hint eventually.
    Yep, doesn't take much to get rid of the descendants. Even gaining $5 seems to change the future, lol
    Toddlers really love the toys in this game. Sometimes it's hard to get them to do anything else.
    I like the stroller, it just seems I always forget to use it.
    The toddler howl is really cute, I had never really had werewolf babies but when I did, I liked it.
    Lillabeth looks great as a child.
    Lol, I take it you get tired of the IF's too? They aren't bad as real sims but annoying when they are still invisible.
    Great update!

Page 3973

@bekkasan Yep, lol
    Nope, keep them coming. I never get tired of rainbow or scenery pics.

@Silverofdreams30 Great scenery pic!
    Dani is a pretty Sim!

@Sleepstar Happy birthday to all your Sims who had one.

@BlackSand It was probably a good thing that Curtis didn't fight, otherwise he could have gotten a worse deal.
    Seems like Curtis and the Warden get along enough for him to know about the wardens life.
    Sweet, he's getting released!
    Well, at least Curtis gets some money from trying the challenge.
    Great update!

@emorrill Maru looks great!
    Wow, Shane looks good too!

***Just a bit of a change in my plans. I was going to play in Ava's save tonight but I got Ambitions again today so now I can further the Ultimate Sim Challenge. It'll add the LTR I need as well as some future skills she'll need in the game. Still got to get Island Paradise and Showtime but I'll have them before I need them in the challenge. Anyway, I'll play that here in a bit and have an update tomorrow. I'll probably take a break tomorrow then play Ava on Tuesday night.
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

Midnight Hollow, The Ballan Family
    Adam's Quest

Adam and Marshall find the hike into the mountains slow and at times treacherous with narrow winding trails on the side of the mountains. The scenery is certainly beautiful. They take time to admire a waterfall that is cascading down into a small pool of water. Leaving the waterfall they climb a narrow path leading up and across the mountain. Their werewolf traits keep them surefooted and help them as they cross the narrow path. Soon they are high up above the waterfall that they were admiring earlier in the day.
    50053835921_02b94fb0a3_o.jpg
    50054084827_9b8e7522c3_o.jpg
    50152723786_d1444ddf8d_b.jpg
    50152959842_e6b5ca0ea2_b.jpg

Night falls fast in the mountains and they stop to rest. As the sun sets the air becomes cool and a campfire warms them as they talk about the day and what tomorrow will bring. They grill another fish for their dinner and store the leftovers for another meal.
    50053259418_273a4a8a51_o.jpg
    50054084322_c7e8c43068_o.jpg

Marshall and Adam both try to call home. There is no reception this far in the mountains. They were expecting the reception problems but are still disappointed not being able to talk with their wives. Tired from the exertions of the day they fall asleep quickly in the tent.
    50053835231_448ea5efd2_o.jpg
    50053259323_bfe0109b9a_o.jpg
    50053259238_7a95b5a831_o.jpg

They wake bright and early and start up the next series of mountains as the pink-streaked sky cast a glow around the world. They eat dried fish as Adam led the way further into the mountains. The pink skies turn gray as a drizzling rain chills them down to their bones.
    50204042297_a835d01f8e_b.jpg
    50204042272_a3cd663a7d_b.jpg
    50203772116_c2570f52db_b.jpg

The drizzle finally stops although the skies remained overcast. A beautiful lake that is situated between the valley of two mountains is just ahead. Adam remembers it from his time living in the mountains. They are getting closer to the clan lair. They eat leftovers from their packs as they were both tired of fish. At the edge of the lake is a strange totem and Adam recalls the clan howling at the totem at certain times of the year. They transform into their werewolf forms and howl at the totem. It blinks its eyes and nothing else happens. Perhaps they should try again at night or with more wolves.
    50053835611_e5c89baf90_o.jpg
    50054084722_d2538d2a70_o.jpg

Transforming back into human form Adam challenges Marshall. "Race you to the top!" Off they go racing to the top of the path. As Marshall chases him to the top, Adam comes to an abrupt halt. "We are very close to the clan cave," he tells Marshall as he catches up. "I guess it seemed much further away when I was a child."
    Marshall sniffs the air but does not sense anything or anyone except Adam and himself.
    50054084617_e6f66b8d3d_o.jpg
    50054084532_7b29dc8392_o.jpg

Adam kneels down and peers beyond the bushes. He does not see any activity and like Marshall, he senses only them.
    50053835421_6bd0f15cb0_o.jpg

They grab their packs and walk to the cave. "This is where my life began. This is where my Mom died, in this cave. I wonder sometimes how things would have turned out had she not died giving birth to me. Would Drogo have turned her to a werewolf? Would she have been able to escape with me? Sadly, it was her fate to have a short life."

Marshall looks about the entrance to the cave. "Do you want to go inside? I know it doesn't seem fair. I sure didn't think it was fair for my parents to die in that crash. Then Victor found out it was a murder at the hands of that madman who posed as our Uncle. Fate gives us all crosses to bear and how we deal with them is up to us. You grew up strong despite your beginnings. You were fated to be with Alice and to save my life. Your parents would be proud of the man you've become."

Adam nods. "No, I don't need to go inside. You are right we deal with what we are given as best we can. I thank the Fates for leading me to Midnight Hollow and finding Alice and her family, and Jennifer and you. You became my family and help to keep me strong and balanced. Now that I've met my Grandparents and seen pictures of my Mom and Dad, they will always be a part of me even though I never knew them."

Marshall punches Adam's arm. "That's what families are for. To love and support each other in the good times as well as the bad. Some families are families by blood and others are family by friendship, like ours." He grins at his best friend.
    50053835371_a3ab0b71d0_o.jpg
    50053259438_a17b511253_o.jpg
    50054084387_e96e4be886_o.jpg
  • LashinLashin Posts: 74 Member
    @Brandontaylor Yeah, the series finale was a huge disappointment when it came to character development... I think it ended like that because the last book was published a few years before the last surviving co-author died :(

Oh dear... the descendants are back! But they're hopefully nicer descendants this time round...

The stroller is great if you don't like repetitive activities, and just need to build relationship with a toddler - it's helpful because there's not much you can do with a toddler to build relationship.

I love Enalla's howling. It's high-pitched and like a normal werewolf howl, only cuter!

Lillabeth is basically Azalia Nuzetti aged down, and turned into a Vampire, when I created the household.

Oh man, Lillabeth's IF - Ashe[1] - has a nasty habit of frequently insulting her every time he interacts autonomously with her! Makes me suspect he's Inappropriate, if not outright Mean Spirited. Jeez, Louise...

I can't wait to make that guy real. I can't wait at all.

Fingers crossed that Enalla's IF - Qanzh[2] - isn't so nasty...

Anyway, Seb has stuck his nose so deep into his Alchemy - and now, his Logic, to create an Imaginary Friend potion... sooner or later! - that his relationship with his sister, Avar, has plunged to Distant Friends. Fear not, he threw a Jar of Friendship at her, to fix it all up!

Catherine and Avar have since gotten the Faithful Reputation on their 12th date together, here's hoping for Eternally Faithful!

Lillabeth has gotten on the Honour Roll at school, and has taken up after-school Ballet classes.

[1]In Circassian mythology, Ashe is the (deceased) father of Ashemez, and his six (deceased) elder brothers; yes, I have bright plans for Lillabeth and Ashe... fingers crossed they get the LTW Surrounded by Family!

[2]In Circassian mythology, Qanzh is the father of Schawey.

Sorry, no screenshots because I forgot to take them...
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    Flying through Brittanys last week at University in the Ultimate Sim save. It’s mostly a repeat of everything previously in this attempt so the update will be short. She is doing much better with gaining money this time and has found 5 tiberium gems. This means she’ll have plenty of money to get going back in Sunset Valley.
    @bekkasan
    Yeah I meant I wanted a different "haunted mansion" instead of using the same
    one, as this story is pre-haunting(before it became haunted).Agreed, his father
    doesn't think his son is mature enough to be head of house...so he's hired someone
    to look over the place.And I'm never tired of seeing your rainbows! they are so pretty.

@Silverofdreams30
    Your sneak peaks look great!
    What world are you working in? Its looking great!

@Brandontaylor
    Personally, I would love to travel by train.
    Though hearing all these stories about them crashing
    and such terrifies me.I was originally going to have William be "Master Gracey."
    but decided to go a different route, so you were on the right track.

@bekkasan
    Oh what a creative update! love the idea of taking a hike
    and using the backpacks! the mountains look beautiful.
    Doesn't surprise me that there's no reception, being so far out
    in the wilderness and all.Sounds so much fun.If I were in better shape
    I'd for sure go camping/hiking.Is that midnight hollow? If not, which world is that?

@BlackSand
    Thanks! William is supposed to come off as poised and proper.
    But kind and giving....Claire, well you'll see what kind of person she
    is sooner or later.

• MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @BlackSand Whenever I tried to download your lot, I got an error message. :(
    ****Nice build.

@GraceyManor Claire's dress looks like a conversion from TSM.

@Lashin You can always Manage the Dead at the Mausoleum and see if they're in there.
    ****I never did understand the IF hate...

@bekkasan Great pic.
    ****Looks like they're having a nice adventure.

@Silverofdreams30 Great pics.

@Sleepstar Happy birthday to your Sims.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

My Rivers save has been officially retired. Maybe if I can get myself a custom setup some day I'll be able to resurrect it, but until then, it's a no-go. Though I think I'll go in and save the Sims into my bin, and maybe start over with a few of them in new saves.

After retiring the Rivers', I went into my Wilsman save, and everything went okay. To be on the safe side, I saved a copy of the household in my library.

mYiVOti.jpg
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
    edited August 2020
    @MoonandStars83
    It is.I couldn't find any victorian era clothing.
    I searched high and low.I love all the conversions from medieval.
    Wish there were more out there.
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    edited August 2020
    A Military Wedding
    Screenshot-13.jpg
    Tosh: Everything I've been through has led up to this very day. We're out of the Navy, but I still get to wear the uniform for this special occasion. The CNO has seen to that. We've been through so much together. The Bosnian War where we ground-pounded dropping GBU-10 2000lb'rs for the first time in our squadron's history and for the first time in the F-14's history and I became CO leading the Black Aces over Kosovo. I became CAG, Kimber became CO...and it all boils down to this moment. I wasn't expecting her to have feelings for me, but when she made them known and pretty much resigned her commission, the path was set in motion. Now we take the next step in our path together. She let me have my career in order to have me because she felt I had the better career prospects.
    Screenshot-14.jpg
    Kimber - "From the Bosnian War to the skies over Kosovo where you and I were flying MiGCAP, you were always my flight-lead..." (Author: "oh...how romantic..../sarcasm/) "We kept each other alive. We watched out for each other and we promised each other that we'd make sure that we got home to the bird-farm. And now we take care of each other for the rest of our lives as wingmates and as husband and wife..."
    Screenshot-15.jpg
    Tosh: "We've always been wingmen in our missions...you've always kept my six clear of MiGs...and I'm ever grateful of that. Ours has always been a life of sacrifice and service and you sacrificed your career to be with me when you resigned your commission over ten years ago letting me move up the ranks.
    Now we take the next step in our lives by always standing by each other's side...till death do us part.
    With the young again potions that we drank, we have a chance to have our lives back and to live our lives for each other...with this ring...my love, I thee wed..."
    Screenshot-16.jpg
    Tosh: "With all that I have...and all that I hold...in sickness and in health, through all of life's trials and joys, we stand together as one..."
    Screenshot-18.jpg
    Tosh: "For as long as we both shall live..." (Author: /sarcasm/ With a Young Again potion at the ready...yeah...it's gonna be a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time.)
    Screenshot-19.jpg
    Kimber: "With this ring, my love, I thee wed...With all that I have...and all that I hold...in sickness and in health, through all of life's trials and joys, we stand together as one..."
    Screenshot-20.jpg
    Kimber: "For as long as we both shall live..."
    Screenshot-21.jpg
    Screenshot-22.jpg
    Screenshot-24.jpg
    Screenshot-28.jpg
    Screenshot-30.jpg
    Screenshot-32.jpg
    Screenshot-33.jpg
    Screenshot-35.jpg
    Screenshot-36.jpgScreenshot-37.jpg
    Screenshot-38.jpg
    Screenshot-40.jpg
    "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!! PRESENTING FOR THE FIRST TIME IN PUBLIC. FLEET ADMIRAL AND MRS. TOSHIO M. NAKAMURA!!!" (Author: Dang, I wish I had a sword arch pose pack...here... Heck a full military wedding pose-pack)
    Screenshot-41.jpg
    ~evil grin~ now on to the wedding night. Nope...not showing that here...I don't wanna get banned.

~smirk~ You know what they say about (dinner) dress whites...and gold wings. :mrgreen:
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @GraceyManor You've probably already seen these but just in case you haven't. Not all links work but I downloaded a few that worked fine.
    Screenshot-83.jpg
    Shortly after Mr.Gracey departed,my mother had called for all of us to meet
    in the library.I fear her true colors may soon surface.
    Claire: I think we should start to reorganize the household.
    We all have to pitch in to take care of this glorious household.William, I think
    you should do the cooking.
    April: Not to interupt, Mrs.Pontmercy, but that is what I'm here for.
    Claire:: I think William needs to put in his fair share.We can't have him
    expecting everything to be handed to him.

I was right.Here comes my mother's true personality, and poor William was
    going to be the target.I felt bad for him, though I dare not talk against my mother.

Screenshot-84.jpg
    Claire: And william, you should do the dusting dear, heaven knows it
    hasn't seen a good cleaning in ages.And last but not least, the sweeping, polishing,
    and miscellaneous household duties...I think you should do it as well.Any questions?

Screenshot-85.jpg
    William: I have a question, if I may.
    Claire: Yes dear?
    William: I don't mean to be rude, but isn't this arrangement a little
    lopsided?

I felt the need to voice my opinion.I enjoyed doing cooking and baking,
    and wouldn't mind giving William and April a hand, but would my mother allow me?
    We'll see.Before I could speak my mind, my mother had sent me to the conservatory..
    Her way of getting rid of me before she showed her true colors.

Screenshot-86.jpg
    Claire: I have my sisters moving in with us, they will need a room.
    I require that you move your things to the attic.
    William: Doing chores and helping out, I don't mind.But to be moved
    from my own space is where I draw the lines.
    Claire: Is that so? Well, let me remind you, that if I send a letter to your
    father about your behavior, you'll lose all rights to the home.We wouldn't want
    that now would we?
    William: I....but...no, we wouldn't.Fine, I'll move my belongings.
    Claire: And please do change your clothing, we can't have you mixing with
    my family.

I had to bite my tongue.My mother's wicked ways...always was her way.If she didn't
    get what she wanted, she would punish those around her.Some days, I truly feared her...
    But I feared that I would become her, if I spent too much time around her.

Screenshot-87.jpg
    Claire: There.Now my family will tell who's in charge, and who isn't.
    I require nothing from you at the moment.Dismissed.

After William left, I entered the room.I knew confronting her
    wouldn't be easy, but I had to at least attempt to reason with her.

Screenshot-88.jpg
    Cosette: Mother, you know I love to bake and cook.Why not
    allow myself to help out.This is William's home afterall?
    Claire: No daughter of mine will be caught cleaning and cooking.
    And if I see you attempting to help..we'll have to have a long discussion.

Screenshot-89.jpg
    Claire: Do you understand?
    Cosette: I understand.

I could feel that this will be a trying six months...I hope for everyone's sake it goes
    by quickly.

edited August 2020
    @Mikezumi
    Thanks! I have and I actually have all the titanic dresses installed.
    I installed a few of the skirts and tops last night.I appreciate you posting it though
    as I forgot to bookmark the site, so I added that to my bookmarks.
    @BlackSand Whenever I tried to download your lot, I got an error message. :(
    ****Nice build.

Huh ... Sorry to hear that.

I saved it to my library, added it to another world since and it seems to be working.
    Had to re-mulch a bit of the flower bed and replace the tube elevator ... But that is common on transfer.

Evalen mentioned it worked okay.
    It's been downloaded 6 times ... So I don't know what could be happening with your request.

But anyway ... I downloaded the image changer so I can better represent the build on the Exchange.
    I'll do a new clean load to facilitate that and replace the older one.

Maybe it will work better for you with a clean load ... And thanks for the complement.

edited August 2020
    @BlackSand It was probably a good thing that Curtis didn't fight, otherwise he could have gotten a worse deal.
    Seems like Curtis and the Warden get along enough for him to know about the wardens life.
    Sweet, he's getting released!
    Well, at least Curtis gets some money from trying the challenge.
    Great update!

Thanks for the comments ... Greatly appreciated.

And ... Although later in life he started using his middle name 'William' ...
    (might have had something to do with a wrecked department owned truck and transfer)
    You now know where Warden Smithers got his start in Corrections Management.

Let's say his ending some decades later is going to be rather abrupt ... :D

Simon says die ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hgqw1kiuz4Q

@Nikkei_Simmer ...
    Lovely Wedding ... But let me get this straight.
    Since it's private wedding with no guests, you're basically gonna skip the cake, go to the house, draw the blinds and pretend it's already the wedding night, just as soon as the cameras are off ... :D

@bekkasan ...
    Nice update with Adam and Marshall in the mountains.
    Marshall is also right about family ... Some blood, some friends.

@GraceyManor ...
    Nice update ... Good presentation.

I didn't actually say Claire and William were anything in particular, just that they seemed to be playing their parts well.
    Both foreshadowed the way they were going to be handling things from the get-go.

I still think Cosette might be a wild card in the deck ... And I'm not too sure about April.
    April is a bit 'lippy' for hired help (trying to correct Claire) ...
    And it might not be long until Claire reminds her what "Yes ma'am" means ... :smiley:

Anyway ... Awesome Updates
    Happy Simming!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top