Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fire Emblem: Three Houses Mafia - Mafia/Jester Win!

Comments

• Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Vote count
    Sophia (3) - Luna, Frenchy, Emzy

Yeah, not yet hammered.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    CoffeecrumblecakeCoffeecrumblecake Posts: 6,549 Member
    I think mafia was trying to kill the cop more than anything, and Bella was a good target as she was a silent observer. If Coffee was the cop, I think they figured she would've talked about something already. No one suspected me to be the cop, and people thought I was just an inactive town, which is good for mafia. I was active last in-game day, but they probably thought I might get back into inactivity.

Yeah they probably spared me for the same reason they spared you~~~ we don’t look like the police. You with your inactivity, and me with my VT claim /and/ cheesecake joke XP
  • Options
    Hmmm ok i find it highly unlikely coffee is fooling us lol

It was the " I can assure you I’m not competent enough to fool you guys that well. I’m a lousy VT 😋" that really reminded me.

Broncos, Luna, City.

Pfft! You know what? I’d rather be called a competent scum 😒
    Jk you know I love you! 🖤
  • Options
    I can tell you all it’s not me. I’ll darkly pencil in Luna as town. Frenchy is town.

I’ve been semi scumreading Em and could see her being one of them. I’ve scum read her in the past and chickened out of voting her and letting her pass when she’s actually scum. I’d rather not do it again.

That leaves City or Coffee. I’m gonna be incredibly mad if Coffee’s fooling us. Guess that leaves City.

Why would I fool y’all like that? I’m an honest player 😆 But I do appreciate your honesty. Again, in light of recent events, I can’t clear anyone 100% up as town anymore so I hope you’ll appreciate my objectivity rather than being annoyed at my reluctance to clear you as such. With that said, I do believe Emzy and City are as equally under question as anyone here...

I think what’s sitting wrong with me is why Coffee is still alive. She’s the most widely town read and those are usually the biggest kill targets. At least that’s the way I kill. Some people kill solely based on reads and maybe they aren’t threatened by Coffee’s reads?

Just to be clear, I’m not sure I suspect Coffee yet, just throwing thoughts out.

Yeah I probably would have killed coffee as well, seeing her as so townish. It is quite odd, but then maybe for this exact reason: to get her lynched and bring that up as a suspicion? Although that's some mighty planning and a lot of faith scum you or scum whoever else put on odds that people would buy into the idea.

But yeah. I mean, we know she won't die tonight either and if coffee IS town, that leaves...

Luna, City, Coffee, Broncos, Me. I know I'm town, and I trust City, I trust coffee. That leaves Luna, Broncos. Unless I'm trusting city where I shouldn't be because I'm starting to come around to you (Broncos) being townish. Luna i'm still unsure. Ugh idfk

You trust me? Huh, thank you! ☺️ Regarding Luna, though, I’m curious: why are you unsure? Many people are sure when it comes to her, so I’m wondering what you see differently.

It just feels as if she'll turn around and laugh in my face

LOL. Good reason! 👌👌👌
  • Options
    EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    1. Luna - Petra
    2. Sophia - Lysithea
    3. City - Ferdinand
    4. Nerd - Edelgard - Whacked Day 3, Jester (VT)
    6. Bella - Dorothea - Whacked Day 2, Vanilla Townie
    6. Keyen - Claude - Killed Night 3, Vanilla Townie
    7. Mouse - Hubert - Killed Night 2, Vanilla Townie
    8. Coffee - Annette
    9. Broncos - Ingrid
    10. Song - Mercedes - Killed Night 1, Vanilla Townie
    11. DeKay - Sylvain - Whacked Day 1, Cupid
    12. Frenchy - Caspar
    13. Fairy - Flayn

7 alive, 4 town, 3 scum

Luna, City, Coffee, Broncos, Me

Worst Case:
    Day 4- Whack Soph: Scum (4 town, 2 scum)
    Night 4- Frenchy will probs die: Town (3 town, 2 scum)
    Day 5- Mislynch Town: 2 town, 2 scum? We lose? Yikes. I was hoping to be able to say IT'S FINE GUYS, there's 2 scum among 5 people, of which one is basically conf townie and so it's a half/half chance and even if i get lynched, it's fine because the others are caught but we don't have any buffer.

Best Case:
    Day 4- Whack Soph: Scum (4 town, 2 scum)
    Night 4- Frenchy will probs die: Town (3 town, 2 scum)
    Day 5- Lynch scum: 3 town, 1 scum
    Night 5- Town dies: 2 town, 1 scum
    Day 6- Lynch scum: 2 town yay! Purity has been restored to the darned village.

SoooooOoOoOoOoo basically we really DO be having to lynch right from here on out or we lose.

I'm saying this because I know i'm a suspicious individual all the time and quite often i just get lynched real quick out of the blue when i'm snoozing or busy when i'm town and everyone doesn't know where else to look. And, i'm going to be busy tomorrow.

Coffee's pretty towny

so it's just Me, Luna, Broncos, City.

I trust we'll make the right decision. Obviously everyone is going to be typing from their perspectives that there's only 3 possibilities but ultimately there's 4 because you guys don't know what I am. I know me but i'm aware you don't.

I honestly think Luna is most likely townish, ultimately. I know I'm flip flopping between townreading and then being suspicious of her but I'm overthinking it. I don't think Luna would have been this active as scum.

Also Zinnia what happened to the day/night links being put on the first page?? :(( Several times i've wanted to go back but then not seen links and then just not bothered xD

I guess i'll get over myself and go rummage now. It's rather crucial.
  • Options
    citysimmer wrote: »
    If you think about it with me for a minute, imagine that an entire game completely forgets about a really evident weird choice of words, and just... lets that person live for quite a while? The only way I can see that happening is if she's innocent, because we were looking at other people and mafia didn't mind, as they knew we were going to notice her again and kill her later. So they didn't mention her while we were pointing our fingers at people who actually were town. They could always mention her later if they wanted to divert our attention from something. Then I make an analysis blaming three people (might be wrong on City, but I'm not sure), and then the Nerd wagon starts again.

In order, let me recap what happened here:
    I’m still pretty confident Keyen was scum, so I guess Bella now. I do want to give her a chance to speak before I vote for based on who she replaced.

I also still think Nerd scum slipped and I would be good with eliming her today. But as mentioned in earlier posts, it’s not just the post that makes me sus of her.

I mentioned suspecting Sophia/Luna previously and I think I’m moving away from that. Luna seems more townish than Sophia to me. Keeping an eye on Sophia, but slightly leaning town for her as well.

I think City is town, I’ve liked her posts and they’ve been more often and thoughtful than during her scum streak.

Emzy’s tricky and I’m not 100% sure she’s town, but I’d feel more confident marking her as town than scum.

I’m taking a leap of faith and penciling in Frenchy as town. From the few posts before today, I hadn’t read him either way and I like the posts I’ve seen so far from him

I’m gonna be mad if Coffee’s scum. She seems the most townish and helpful to me and I’m going to be really mad if I’m being fooled

Did I miss anyone? I just did it off of memory of the playerlist XD

Broncos posted this. It's interesting to look at the first sentences for each of the people mentionned here. She says "I think Nerd scum slipped and I could elim", "I'm not suspecting Sophia and Luna anymore", "City is town", "Emzy's tricky", "Frenchy's maybe town" and "Going to be mad if Coffee's scum". The first mentionned here was Nerd. It's pretty obvious to me that Broncos and Nerd aren't teammates, as why bring this back up if it was the case?

Two full pages later, after Broncos' post slipped by completely and lots of discussion happened, this happens:
    I’m still pretty confident Keyen was scum, so I guess Bella now. I do want to give her a chance to speak before I vote for based on who she replaced.

I also still think Nerd scum slipped and I would be good with eliming her today. But as mentioned in earlier posts, it’s not just the post that makes me sus of her.

I mentioned suspecting Sophia/Luna previously and I think I’m moving away from that. Luna seems more townish than Sophia to me. Keeping an eye on Sophia, but slightly leaning town for her as well.

I think City is town, I’ve liked her posts and they’ve been more often and thoughtful than during her scum streak.

Emzy’s tricky and I’m not 100% sure she’s town, but I’d feel more confident marking her as town than scum.

I’m taking a leap of faith and penciling in Frenchy as town. From the few posts before today, I hadn’t read him either way and I like the posts I’ve seen so far from him

I’m gonna be mad if Coffee’s scum. She seems the most townish and helpful to me and I’m going to be really mad if I’m being fooled

kinda feel like if the nerd thing actually was a slip she'd have been lynched by now but the fact it keeps getting brought up and nobody is actually suspecting her all that much is a bit weird

Why would Emzy bring that back up if she was Nerd's teammate? She could've saved Nerd by staying silent! It's pretty obvious that she is not Nerd's teammate.

Luna is the first to respond to this:
    xLunaSimsx wrote: »

kinda feel like if the nerd thing actually was a slip she'd have been lynched by now but the fact it keeps getting brought up and nobody is actually suspecting her all that much is a bit weird

Ngl I forgot about Nerd :bawling:
    hmm... maybe we should take a look at her.

This gives me vibes of a town reaction. Not of a teammate of Nerd.
    You know what Vote: Nerd

I'm going back to this again cause I've been thinking it for a while now and still do.

Then Sophia is the first to vote for Nerd! Not something Nerd's teammate would do that easily.

Coffee wants to wait for Nerd to get back online before joining in, and she seems town to me. So does Luna, who seemed legit in her reaction. So then my question is, who do you think are Nerd's teammates? Literally no one here acts like it. City and Bella? They are the only ones not here at the moment, but what are the odds of that. Knowing how many people are left, and how many mafia members there are, the odds are that one mafia at least is present in this discussion (although I suspect 2), and no one acts like Nerd's teammates.

Something here doesn't add up.

Here is the "Nerd discussion" analysis I made before. Technically, Emzy could be suspicious here, pointing Nerd out of Broncos' post. But I doubt if both of them were scum, that two scum would take the risk of 1) bringing back a person in the votes and 2) pointing that person out specifically because when that person dies, they look bad. I don't think both Emzy and Broncos can be scum because of this. Also keep in mind that Sophia gave both City and Broncos a green light when I accusated them. She defended them. This makes me think at least City or Broncos is scum, or both.

City or Broncos - At least one of the two imo.

Emzy or Broncos - Only one of the two imo.

Sophia - Confirmed.

Broncos is common to both. And since we have 3 mafia to find, Emzy being mafia rules Broncos out which leaves... no one in my suspect group to fill the third. This makes once again the only logical combination (to me) be Sophia, Broncos and City.

Oh wow! That was so in depth. Problem with in depth is it’s in a box. But out of the box is too head dizzying too 🤕

You’re right about the risk of bringing another player up that most had forgotten. And the risk of Emzy/Broncos agreeing with a scum buddy in public. But wouldn’t Sophia agreeing with Broncos and City through the greenlight be risky if they are her buddies in itself? Or am I just thinking too hard? I guess there’s only so much second guessing that’s healthy.

Technically, Broncos just made a compilation post. Emzy could've been the mafia picking from it. Although that seems awfully convenient for mafia, as no one else mentioned Nerd for quite a few pages. My guess is that Broncos made that compilation and Sophia was going to pick from it (Sophia didn't quote, she just said she "remembered Nerd" and voted), and Emzy noticed it, pointed Nerd out and it gave an easier time to mafia.

Technically it could be Sophia-Emzy-City. Technically. Broncos/Emzy is where I am unsure the most. We better make the right choice though, after Sophia and City.

Every now and then I suspect you when I really think "out of the box", but then I remember that you suspended Nerd's elimination pretty well yesterday... while that could've been a way to fool us, you're so direct that I really don't think so. Then again, Luna not only got town analysed by me, but also reacted surprised to Broncos' post (which felt genuine to me). I really don't suspect you two.

I'm the one you should be unsure about. I'm town. I don't have a lot of evidence to defend myself with but I am. If you really think Broncos is mafia, then you should be noticing the way she's turning on me and suggesting that I'm buddies with Em and y'all are just eating it all up.

Actually, no one really suspected you because of Broncos at all... neither did anyone blame you of being buddies with Em.

You and Broncos just did like a page ago

I mean because of what Broncos said. I suspected you since two days ago.

Actually, now that I think back about it, Broncos was the last active out of the four "suspected". She was active really close to when night began. She actually could be good, or just waiting for input from her buddies to finish night, which never came.

Everyone who was away for a day is more at risk here, because of night lasting as long as it did. Sophia is not bad from August 8 yet, neither were you until now, Broncos was last seen short after night started until she came back and Emzy is gone since August 8 as well.

Coffee, there's some stuff for you to think about in the morning.

It’s morning-ish now! 🙃 Hmm so you think Broncos could have made the kill and the other two scum stayed off for good measure? I suppose it really does only take one to submit the kill, and they could have known that. But then again, how do we know Broncos wasn’t just pm-ing someone else about something totally unrelated to this game, or that she was reading but she was just too tired to post? It surely is something to think about, I’ll say that much.

Not for good measure, because I think they were actually absent. I imagine either one scum was active (but even then it MUST be soon after night starts), or none of them. I imagine Zinnia waited for "elimination confirmation" from the team, which never came as they were mostly absent and couldn't have predicted Zinnia would ask for a quick night. They probably thought they were fine to come before 24 hours.

One of them (Broncos in this case), could have suggested a Bella kill because she thought Bella might be cop and then noticed that no one of her teammates was online. Then she could've waited for the others (City and Sophia) to come online to finish deciding.

I imagine Zinnia must've said something like "Ending night in 3 hours, please confirm your vote", and get no response. Eventually he probably said "Ending night in 30 minutes, going to make a Bella elimination unless you guys say something else", with again, no response. So Bella was killed.

On the other hand, because Broncos and Emzy both contributed in sequence to Nerd's reminder, I really think they CAN'T both be scum. If one of the two only is scum, it leaves City as a certainty (along with Sophia), and the last one in the air. Also if either Broncos and Emzy is town, both said City might be scum, so we have a town on our side on that. We just don't know who yet.

Broncos has her activity on her side but also against her, as she was online shortly after night started, and is the only suspected one to have been. All the other suspected members were not online at all after night started. Technically they could've suggested Bella before, however.

On the other hand, Emzy has her inactivity on her side but also against her as well! As she was inactive with Sophia and City, which could explain the length of the night. But also it's problematic as that would mean that scum NEEDED to plan Bella's elimination before night started, or else we would have no night kill. Unless, of course, Zinnia would do a random kill if no one gives anything, but I'm not sure if that would even be a thing.

I need opinions.

Okay can I just say, for the most part, as a host, I always get night actions in early or I add a buffer of an hour or a few to the night. Night activity, in my humble opinion, proves nothing. Unless we're dealing with a silly silly scumteam who would allow themselves to be traced like that. The majority of everyone we play with here and on UM send night actions in early.

I do understand your point and believe it's valid to a certain degree-- about zinnia waiting for a confirmation, but ultimately it's uncertain what really went on regarding night actions. For all the rest of us know, zinnia was waiting for yourself? Or maybe she was busy IRL and chose a time suited for herself? She hasn't said and didn't say (as far as i'm aware), of how long night would be. Again, too many variables.

"On the other hand, Emzy has her inactivity on her side but also against her as well!"

On my side, AND against me. This is what I mean. I've been active all game, man. I kinda feel like you're tossing me on the side as a possibility without any regard for my actual posts. Granted, I probably haven't been as involved in this game as some others previously but that's a mix of me just having work and other commitments and generally being quite burned out/tired in general. So I do apologise for that, if my posts actually haven't been very helpful but I've been trying my darn diddliest. I've come on every single day and caught up on everything. I've not been around for active discussions mainly because most people here are americans and time zones don't match up.

As i said already, i greatly appreciated the effort you're putting in to try and figure stuff out but the fact you haven't concluded this post with any more solid ideas as to who it could be, kinda speaks that you're spending a bit too much time paying attention to timings. I used to do this more often back in the day but it becomes apparent fairly quickly that it gets us nowhere.
  • Options
    Fire_Emblem.png
    A very work in progress thread.

Rules
    1: This game will use plurality lynch with hammers.
    2: When you sign up, feel free to choose a character from down below, or if you would rather I'll do it for you. Cupid and Mafia Goons have set roles which will override your previous choice, however you can still use this choice as a fake claim.
    3: Don't be mean.
    4: I don't know, I'm running out of things to say you all don't already know.

Setup
    2 Mafia Goons
    1 Mafia Godfather
    8 Townies
    1 Town Cop
    1 Cupid

Characters
    Blue Lions
    D_NUmxgUcAAkXQX.jpg

Golden Deer
    D_nHNghUIAAs3Hp.jpg

Black Eagles
    67539749_888694781493615_2077606041922568192_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_sid=110474&_nc_ohc=_UvFSrOKeQ8AX8Pg48q&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2.xx&oh=0fe33e14006e88f3d1e4112f0a28009e&oe=5F49752B
    Players
    1. Luna - Petra
    2. Sophia - Lysithea
    3. City - Ferdinand
    4. Nerd - Edelgard - Whacked Day 3, Jester
    6. Bella - Dorothea - Whacked Day 2, Vanilla Townie
    6. Keyen - Claude
    7. Mouse - Hubert
    - Killed Night 2, Vanilla Townie
    8. Coffee - Annette
    9. Broncos - Ingrid
    10. Song - Mercedes - Killed Night 1, Vanilla Townie
    11. DeKay - Sylvain - Whacked Day 1, Cupid
    12. Frenchy - Caspar
    13. Fairy - Flayn

Day/Night Links
    Day 1, Pg 6
    Night 1, Pg 56
    Day 2, Pg 58
    Night 2, Pg 80
    Day 3, Pg 82
    Night 3, Pg
    Day 4, Pg 99

Here you go Zinnia. Urls included and everything.

How long do we have of this day? I'd like a bit longer if nobody has hammered yet just to give me a chance to read back, but there's always the next day 2. I doubt i'll be killed lol.

• Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Day will be another 10 hours or so unless there is a hammer.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    What do I have to do to convince you guys I'm town?
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member

If you’re town, Broncos and Emzy are lying.
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options

Ummmm, die?
  • Options
    Same can be said for everyone though. except Frenchy.
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    If you think about it with me for a minute, imagine that an entire game completely forgets about a really evident weird choice of words, and just... lets that person live for quite a while? The only way I can see that happening is if she's innocent, because we were looking at other people and mafia didn't mind, as they knew we were going to notice her again and kill her later. So they didn't mention her while we were pointing our fingers at people who actually were town. They could always mention her later if they wanted to divert our attention from something. Then I make an analysis blaming three people (might be wrong on City, but I'm not sure), and then the Nerd wagon starts again.

Broncos posted this. It's interesting to look at the first sentences for each of the people mentionned here. She says "I think Nerd scum slipped and I could elim", "I'm not suspecting Sophia and Luna anymore", "City is town", "Emzy's tricky", "Frenchy's maybe town" and "Going to be mad if Coffee's scum". The first mentionned here was Nerd. It's pretty obvious to me that Broncos and Nerd aren't teammates, as why bring this back up if it was the case?

Two full pages later, after Broncos' post slipped by completely and lots of discussion happened, this happens:

Why would Emzy bring that back up if she was Nerd's teammate? She could've saved Nerd by staying silent! It's pretty obvious that she is not Nerd's teammate.

I'm going back to this again cause I've been thinking it for a while now and still do.

Then Sophia is the first to vote for Nerd! Not something Nerd's teammate would do that easily.

Coffee wants to wait for Nerd to get back online before joining in, and she seems town to me. So does Luna, who seemed legit in her reaction. So then my question is, who do you think are Nerd's teammates? Literally no one here acts like it. City and Bella? They are the only ones not here at the moment, but what are the odds of that. Knowing how many people are left, and how many mafia members there are, the odds are that one mafia at least is present in this discussion (although I suspect 2), and no one acts like Nerd's teammates.

Here is the "Nerd discussion" analysis I made before. Technically, Emzy could be suspicious here, pointing Nerd out of Broncos' post. But I doubt if both of them were scum, that two scum would take the risk of 1) bringing back a person in the votes and 2) pointing that person out specifically because when that person dies, they look bad. I don't think both Emzy and Broncos can be scum because of this. Also keep in mind that Sophia gave both City and Broncos a green light when I accusated them. She defended them. This makes me think at least City or Broncos is scum, or both.

Sophia - Confirmed.

Broncos is common to both. And since we have 3 mafia to find, Emzy being mafia rules Broncos out which leaves... no one in my suspect group to fill the third. This makes once again the only logical combination (to me) be Sophia, Broncos and City.

Oh wow! That was so in depth. Problem with in depth is it’s in a box. But out of the box is too head dizzying too 🤕

You’re right about the risk of bringing another player up that most had forgotten. And the risk of Emzy/Broncos agreeing with a scum buddy in public. But wouldn’t Sophia agreeing with Broncos and City through the greenlight be risky if they are her buddies in itself? Or am I just thinking too hard? I guess there’s only so much second guessing that’s healthy.

Technically, Broncos just made a compilation post. Emzy could've been the mafia picking from it. Although that seems awfully convenient for mafia, as no one else mentioned Nerd for quite a few pages. My guess is that Broncos made that compilation and Sophia was going to pick from it (Sophia didn't quote, she just said she "remembered Nerd" and voted), and Emzy noticed it, pointed Nerd out and it gave an easier time to mafia.

Technically it could be Sophia-Emzy-City. Technically. Broncos/Emzy is where I am unsure the most. We better make the right choice though, after Sophia and City.

Every now and then I suspect you when I really think "out of the box", but then I remember that you suspended Nerd's elimination pretty well yesterday... while that could've been a way to fool us, you're so direct that I really don't think so. Then again, Luna not only got town analysed by me, but also reacted surprised to Broncos' post (which felt genuine to me). I really don't suspect you two.

I'm the one you should be unsure about. I'm town. I don't have a lot of evidence to defend myself with but I am. If you really think Broncos is mafia, then you should be noticing the way she's turning on me and suggesting that I'm buddies with Em and y'all are just eating it all up.

Actually, no one really suspected you because of Broncos at all... neither did anyone blame you of being buddies with Em.

Actually, now that I think back about it, Broncos was the last active out of the four "suspected". She was active really close to when night began. She actually could be good, or just waiting for input from her buddies to finish night, which never came.

Everyone who was away for a day is more at risk here, because of night lasting as long as it did. Sophia is not bad from August 8 yet, neither were you until now, Broncos was last seen short after night started until she came back and Emzy is gone since August 8 as well.

It’s morning-ish now! 🙃 Hmm so you think Broncos could have made the kill and the other two scum stayed off for good measure? I suppose it really does only take one to submit the kill, and they could have known that. But then again, how do we know Broncos wasn’t just pm-ing someone else about something totally unrelated to this game, or that she was reading but she was just too tired to post? It surely is something to think about, I’ll say that much.

Can we acknowledge that Zinnia likely takes night actions early? I’m not sure how she runs her games, but she might take a kill early. And I’m sorry that it makes me scummy to be coming onto the website and making sure night hasn’t ended. I wanted to make sure I didn’t miss several hours if Zinnia started early.

And if you find my actions scummy, that’s your opinion and I can’t really argue with that. All I can do is focus on catching the mafia.

After rereading what I wrote last night, I feel like it could be taken the wrong way and I’m sorry for that. City, I’m sorry if you feel like I’m attacking you, I don’t mean it that way. I’m just slowly getting frustrated that I’ve put so much effort into this game yet now everyone’s coming after me. Coffee’s put in a ton of effort too, and I’m sure was online in the timeframe to kill, yet she’s in the clear and it’s honestly draining trying to convince you all that it’s not me. From now on I’m going to let my posts speak for themselves as to me being town. I have zero interest in being the mis elim that loses for town.
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    I’ve got to eat breakfast and then I’ll be back. I have a few thoughts but I need to look back to confirm them.

• Options

Ummmm, die?

Can't really do that, mafia won't want to nightkill me and if you miselim me scum wins
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options

Sophia - Confirmed.

Can we acknowledge that Zinnia likely takes night actions early? I’m not sure how she runs her games, but she might take a kill early. And I’m sorry that it makes me scummy to be coming onto the website and making sure night hasn’t ended. I wanted to make sure I didn’t miss several hours if Zinnia started early.

And if you find my actions scummy, that’s your opinion and I can’t really argue with that. All I can do is focus on catching the mafia.

After rereading what I wrote last night, I feel like it could be taken the wrong way and I’m sorry for that. City, I’m sorry if you feel like I’m attacking you, I don’t mean it that way. I’m just slowly getting frustrated that I’ve put so much effort into this game yet now everyone’s coming after me. Coffee’s put in a ton of effort too, and I’m sure was online in the timeframe to kill, yet she’s in the clear and it’s honestly draining trying to convince you all that it’s not me. From now on I’m going to let my posts speak for themselves as to me being town. I have zero interest in being the mis elim that loses for town.

I'm sorry if I came off as aggressive too, I was also frustrated last night for a similar reason so I get how you feel and there's no hard feelings

I really don't think the times people were on has anything to do with who's maf and who isn't.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options

Sophia - Confirmed.

I'm sorry if I came off as aggressive too, I was also frustrated last night for a similar reason so I get how you feel and there's no hard feelings

I really don't think the times people were on has anything to do with who's maf and who isn't.

That is true. I was online for a lot of night & all the stuff mentioned but I'm not mafia. So, yeah. It isn't necessarily an indicator.
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    Guys... Idk why but for some reason City feels more sincere than Emzy and Broncos :/
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    LeFrenchyFryLeFrenchyFry Posts: 578 Member

I reaaaaally don't think they both are. As they would've taken an immense risk to bring back Nerd AND point Nerd out in sequence earlier.

As of now, Emzy is more suspect than Broncos for me, because she has been less active I think (someone other than Emzy, City or Sophia correct me if I'm wrong please). And also she pointed out Nerd, which reminded Luna and started Sophia on voting for her. I feel like that was done because I got City and Sophia right, and Coffee was starting to consider my point of view, so they got Nerd back out as a distraction, and to get a townie out. No one would suspect them as Nerd was already making people actually doubt (although not me).

When Bella arrived, I think they thought she would also adhere to my ideas. I have a natural scumminess in this game somehow so they probably didn't want to kill me to then give even more validity to my claims. Coffee was so loud that they probably thought she couldn't be cop, as she was too "out there" for that. Bella, however, made a perfect candidate for cop. She was quiet and staying in the shadows.

Broncos also has been helpful with earlier posts, as you guys have said. It's 50/50 really. I think everything depends on who we kill last, either Broncos or Sophia. Of course, Luna or Coffee could be completely masterminding this, but that would be so surprising that I almost don't even think it's worth worrying about. It'll happen if it happens. I might check back earlier posts to see juuuust in case something makes them look like scum, but I doubt it.

This makes my new most likely suspect list be Sophia, City and Emzy. Please, town, make sure you do as much research as you can on that last vote though.
    5e6a06ad34beacdbb0973e27798b109b.gif
  • Options

I reaaaaally don't think they both are. As they would've taken an immense risk to bring back Nerd AND point Nerd out in sequence earlier.

As of now, Emzy is more suspect than Broncos for me, because she has been less active I think (someone other than Emzy, City or Sophia correct me if I'm wrong please). And also she pointed out Nerd, which reminded Luna and started Sophia on voting for her. I feel like that was done because I got City and Sophia right, and Coffee was starting to consider my point of view, so they got Nerd back out as a distraction, and to get a townie out. No one would suspect them as Nerd was already making people actually doubt (although not me).

When Bella arrived, I think they thought she would also adhere to my ideas. I have a natural scumminess in this game somehow so they probably didn't want to kill me to then give even more validity to my claims. Coffee was so loud that they probably thought she couldn't be cop, as she was too "out there" for that. Bella, however, made a perfect candidate for cop. She was quiet and staying in the shadows.

Broncos also has been helpful with earlier posts, as you guys have said. It's 50/50 really. I think everything depends on who we kill last, either Broncos or Sophia. Of course, Luna or Coffee could be completely masterminding this, but that would be so surprising that I almost don't even think it's worth worrying about. It'll happen if it happens. I might check back earlier posts to see juuuust in case something makes them look like scum, but I doubt it.

This makes my new most likely suspect list be Sophia, City and Emzy. Please, town, make sure you do as much research as you can on that last vote though.

Ugh I don't know I keep bouncing back and forth. City's comments feel genuine but she could just be getting better at being scum? Or her scum-buddy is telling her what to say.
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options

*Broncos or Emzy. Typed the wrong name and didn't even notice.
  • Options

Ugh I don't know I keep bouncing back and forth. City's comments feel genuine but she could just be getting better at being scum? Or her scum-buddy is telling her what to say.

If I was to imagine someone telling any scum what to say in this team, it would be Sophia. Did you see what she said to me the day before? She has no problem lying and pretending as scum, and I know it. She could definitely help someone like City. Especially that Sophia hasn't been active since last in-game night.

Also, about the one theory I heard of Zinnia waiting on me, I said who I was going to investigate (Sophia) before night, and did that every night except night 2. Also, I am certain that Zinnia was online more than once on the Sims forums during night, hours before it ended. So yeah, maybe they waited an hour or two to end it after getting everything, but it still was far from the "short night" that was announced before. Zinnia asked us if everyone was ok for a short night, and none of the possible scum replied in this chat, or were online for the matter except Broncos. I would be IMMENSELY surprised if the night lasting that long was because of Zinnia only. For this reason, I think activity does matter.
  • Options

If I was to imagine someone telling any scum what to say in this team, it would be Sophia. Did you see what she said to me the day before? She has no problem lying and pretending as scum, and I know it. She could definitely help someone like City. Especially that Sophia hasn't been active since last in-game night.

Also, about the one theory I heard of Zinnia waiting on me, I said who I was going to investigate (Sophia) before night, and did that every night except night 2. Also, I am certain that Zinnia was online more than once on the Sims forums during night, hours before it ended. So yeah, maybe they waited an hour or two to end it after getting everything, but it still was far from the "short night" that was announced before. Zinnia asked us if everyone was ok for a short night, and none of the possible scum replied in this chat, or were online for the matter except Broncos. I would be IMMENSELY surprised if the night lasting that long was because of Zinnia only. For this reason, I think activity does matter.

8 hours in comparison to the usual 24 is rather speedy gonzales but i see where you're coming from
  • Options
    Em, do you think there’s a chance Luna is the god father or are you sure she’s town?

• Options
    Em, do you think there’s a chance Luna is the god father or are you sure she’s town?

If you believe i'm the godfather & wanna push that, town will lose. I don't know how to feel about you being town, though.
    MPy9H9S.gif