Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sim Showering with Clothes on Problem

2...Next

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    Zafireria wrote: »
    anoses wrote: »
    I have the same problem you can clean the outfit on MCCC but its temporary solution because after you do some changes in Cas like select new clothes or change body shape you will have the pink bra again
    I am not seeing that cleaning option and I got MCCC and the dresser o.O

Hello
    Try clicking on the sim whilst they are showering/bathing, Then click on MC Command Center, then click on MC Dresser. Then click on outfit commands, then click on "clean outfits". Then see if that helps to fix the issue.
  • pandie00pandie00 Posts: 590 Member
    patch is out but i guess this wasnt adressed :/
    “Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” - Will Wright.

12-01-2017 <3
    Rebuilding Genetics Family Tree

My Tumblr : pandie4sims.tumblr.com/
  • BkGrl72BkGrl72 Posts: 45 Member
    This is annoying me to no end. I used S4S to clean any CC but only my female sims have the problem. They're showering and bathing in EA outfits. I just have to keep using MCCC to clean the outfit and they go back to being nude. I have the no mosaic mod, I took out all CC when I thought that was the problem and it persists. So I just keep cleaning the outfit for now. I used all of the batch fixes that S4S has and they work. I have it so that no CC is set for random so when I eventually remove CC I don't have half naked bald NPCs walking around.
  • SolXXXSolXXX Posts: 12 New Member
    Hello,

my problem is that my Vampire Sims are wearing EA Clothes, not CC, in shower.

I'm using the nude mod and also fixed all CC with the batch fix from Sims4Studio, so I believe it's related to Vampires since none of my normal Sims are wearing any clothes in the shower. Reset Bathing Outfit only assign new outfits to the Vampires instead of removing their clothes.

Has anyone any ideas how to fix this?
  • SolXXXSolXXX Posts: 12 New Member
    Is there STILL no fix for this?
  • Pollination_Tech_1Pollination_Tech_1 Posts: 1 New Member
    @Ayradyss I've been trying to fix this for days and tried everything but none of them worked but yours. Thank you soooo much:*
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    Thought this was gonna be about the new bug where sims randomly put shoes on to go into the sauna/bath/shower. That bug annoys me