Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    Hey all.

I have no wifi right now so comments have to wait until tonight or tomorrow. Happy simming all.
  • Options
    BlackSandBlackSand Posts: 2,074 Member
    edited August 2020
    @Emily4331 , @Nikkei_Simmer , @emorrill and @Mikezumi ... Thanks for the condolences.

It has been a tragedy, but there is a good support network of friends and family.
    We appreciate your thoughts, and stay as safe as possible in these times.

I wasn't going to say anything, but I would like to ask again ...
    The treatments (ECMO) that can help save about 20% of the people who get the virus as bad as David did, require a lot of blood.
    Please donate blood if you can and have the opportunity ... <3

I eat pickles on my hamburgers ... MWWAHAHAHAHA
  • Options
    ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member
    edited August 2020
    Artbreeder again :p
    I´ve been running my Crumplebottom Helgason sims through, here is Karl Helgason:
    50191834347_d841aee183_b.jpg

I want new sims!!!! :D
    Post edited by ZhakiraP on
    53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg
  • Options
    ... the only thing I managed to do consistently for 20 years is use the bathroom. :D You got me beat

Now if we could only get you to use the toilet ... :p

I'm trying to be more like my Good Sims ...
    Does that count as a Brighten Your Day comment, or is another 20 years of sensitivity training required on my end?

• Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    I have taken a break from The Sims and the forums for a couple of days but I see that we are nearly 30 pages from 4000 :smile:

I do have a couple more Simon and Tammy pictures from last week to share that I will upload at some point before getting some new pictures when I next play again :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Nikkei_Simmer Congrats on the very special anniversary!

@BlackSand I am so sorry to hear of your family's loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and them. I would hope those who have had it and can donate plasma are reading this and will do so. I get tested frequently because of my job and so far am negative. I'm planning to get the antibody test the next time the bloodmobile comes to town and I can schedule a time to go. They do the test as part of the blood giving process now.

Been a couple of busy days again with work. I really miss having time to make comments on all the stories and pictures posted. I'm passing out awesomes as I read them. I'm loving the Artbender photos and hope I can figure out how to use it. Today is a light day (phew) and have some things to do that are not work-related, but, maybe I can take a break and play with it. :lol:
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    I just sat down to turn my computer off for the night. It's almost midnight and I'm tired.

I was working on my video for a while today, but it was another day with interruptions. Such as I injured my leg a week ago and it got infected. It was a minor scrape that led me to the doctor and antibiotics and dressing. Then had to go back yesterday, after 4 days, to get the progress checked. They decided all looks good and put a new dressing on that has to stay put for a week so this morning when I was gathering things together to do a load of washing I noticed the dressing had fallen off. I have no idea how that happened but the general consensus seems to be I must have knocked my leg on something and I probably did. So I had to go back to the doctor's and the nurse replaced the dressing and put a stocking over it to keep it on. I had a look at it with the dressing off and there isn't much to see. It looks just about fully healed so hopefully next week all will be considered good again.

So I've had two consecutive days with disruptions and I haven't been as stuck to the computer as much as usual and progress on my video is slow. But I'm doing lots of drawings - with pencils and paper. And today I want to do something special for Prue and Chas getting engaged. I think I've got the video of the proposal and now I have to try to do something interesting with it by doing some sort of special effects in the video. The only hint I will give is I did something I've never done before. It involves The Door of Life and Death and a guitar challenge with the Grim Reaper. Hopefully it'll be a fun proposal.

Oh - and the virus is going rampant in Victoria, which is south of where I live. We've had our borders open to all of the country except anyone from Victoria - they can visit provided they do 14 days quarantine in a hotel at their own expense. So people have been sneaking in and there are a few cases of people with the virus arriving and just having a happy time mixing with the community and hoping to spread it around as far as possible here. We've been without any new cases from the community for weeks. Now we are still waiting to see how many people have caught it from this relaxation of border restrictions. So far I think it has been only 2 or 3 people who have tested positive but we've got another week to wait to be sure. I hope I'm okay as I rarely leave the house. But apparently the govt has come to the conclusion that most of the residents of this state don't want to catch the virus so the borders are shutting again on Saturday. After that they won't allow any cars into the state from the south. So anyone who wants to return home has to fly home and send their car home some other way. I think this must be to stop people sneaking in.

That's it from me for today. I'll be back tomorrow to try to get that video done. I am about half way through it but progress might be slower than usual as I'll be doing some more experimentation with special effects. I did a bit today and I think I can do what I want.

I've read and given out likes and awesomes.

Happy Simming all.
  • Options
    MamaSimTeeMamaSimTee Posts: 963 Member
    @BlackSand So sorry for your loss. *hugs*
    <insert inspiring comment here> :)
  • Options
    @Karritz ... Thanks for the kind thoughts, and good luck with your video.
    I have always wanted to do a Sims video, but I am too ,lazy to figure out how ... :)

Thanks for the *hugs* @MamaSimTee ... And take care of yourself.

@bekkasan ... Thanks for the thoughts and prayers ... <3
    I currently donate plasma every two weeks ... Which takes longer and is more uncomfortable in my opinion.
    My symptoms were so minor, I don't even know when I contracted the virus.
    I tested positive for the antibodies three times in May (the first was during a routine check-up).

Luckily ... I live alone and way out in the sticks.
    I don't know when I had the virus (probably February), but I didn't have a lot of contact with people anyway.

• Options

Anyway ... Back On Track
    The cottage is working fine.
    Still have to do the stress test but I am enjoying it.

50191633738_da8c0a97bc_k.jpg

• Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    bekkasan wrote: »
    I'm loving the Artbender photos and hope I can figure out how to use it. Today is a light day (phew) and have some things to do that are not work-related, but, maybe I can take a break and play with it. :lol:

Artbreeder is so flexible... there are so many tweaks that you can do. I took Tosh's image and created Tosh as what he would look like if he was a living, breathing human being.

I also took Tosh's picture and created an East Indian man from him as well. I'm going to post an image progression so that everyone can see how.

JapanesetoEastIndianArtBreederProgression.png
    Hey everybody, meet Ravi.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    Still no Wifi here but @BlackSand bIm so sorrybto hear of your familys loss hugs.
  • Options
    TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,717 Member
    edited August 2020
    Other comments come later, have given out L@A's so far.

@BlackSand Oh, that's terrible you lost a family member that young. I hope your family is doing okay.

@Nikkei_Simmer Congratulations regarding your 20 year anniversary :smile: That's so great you are still in love.

That's how close shadow and light are intertwined.
    Post edited by Turjan on
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    edited August 2020
    Artbreeder's so darned addictive. I write stories on Fanfiction.net for JAG and now...I'm using the realistic "sims" that I took from my Sims 3 JAG games...and utilizing them for my story cover images...like this one: It just seems weird to have my JAG-Sims...become "actual" realistic-looking characters.
    DaddysHome_cover.png
    Just noticed my post count... Post_Count1121_08-05-2020.png:mrgreen:
    Should I be worried? :worried:

Oh...whew...it went up to 6,667.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    I didn't play much last day, but a lot happened.

First, it was the second time I got the notice that all children in the household would be taken away by the social worker if things wouldn't improve. What the...? Of course, it was "Little Miss Sunshine"'s fault. Which brought me to swiftly enact what I had considered already before, which is have a home away from home for those wonderful IF's in my game.

Here you see them in their new home, with two buildings, plenty of fresh air, no pool, but lots of water around for fishing etc.
    2qvEbmR.jpg
    "Little Miss Sunshine", aka Peanut, is the one on the front right. You didn't see her on the Leisure Day pics, because she did what she always does, hide in a different corner of the lot. She has the rather disastrous trait combination "Shy, No Sense of Humor, Technophobe". The "Shy" trait makes her uncomfortable around people and not wanting to talk, unless they are friends. If she talks, the "No Sense of Humor" trait makes her bore people to death in the family, and she will refuse to play any children's games. The"Technophobe" trait means she can't fulfill her social needs on the computer, either. Which means that her social need bar constantly slips into the red, and you have to make an active effort to find her in the remotest corner of the lot and force her to do social interactions. I really have enough of that, and given I only made her real so she left Janet alone, she can now be a threat to an inactive family, where it won't count. For adults, that trait combination is manageable.

The kids settled in quickly. I wonder whether Snuggles does anything else than tell ghost stories all day.
    eB8B7Kl.jpg
    Lucky went for the computer. I hope Peanut won't destroy it.
    CQL4EXe.jpg
    I gave them a caretaker, Shark Racket's sister Angelia, whom the game had for some reason put in the pool of retired service people. I gave her the necessary traits and maxed her relationship to the kids. I'll keep an eye on their money. I'll decide what to do with the IF's (like give them a face) when they are older. Maybe, a career as role sims is in order.

At home, Stevie was performing a joy ride before school.
    TmqZRoH.jpg
    During this fateful night, Randall had been fishing, and he's just reaching level 10 in this pic.
    jqWZS8x.jpg
    It's a bit weird to now see only two children during school trips instead of five (Stevie just aged up), but here are Brad and Janet, returning from a trip to the mausoleum.
    ORptdMn.jpg
    Well, looks as if they weren't eaten by a bear.
    However, that wasn't all that happened that night. More later.
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

Midnight Hollow, The Ballan Family
    Adam's Quest

The morning paper announces a festival in town for the summer at the town park. Even though it is a little overcast they decide to enjoy the day at the festival. They all hurry and get the kids ready and take the SUV to town. Lots of fun activities have been set up throughout the park. There is music playing lively songs over the loudspeakers and colorful balloons floating in the air. They hear lots of laughter from the others who had the same idea as them. Dedric has been teaching Willow to walk and plays with her while the others start exploring the park. Jennifer finds a cotton candy stand and just has to buy some even though she just ate breakfast.
    50025608226_3c446ef125_b.jpg
    50025868617_bb25417761_b.jpg

Drew and Fillian play in the ball pit. Fillian is ducking down under the balls and yelling boo as he comes up. Drew is practicing his throwing arm tossing the colorful balls at people passing by. They are both giggling happily.
    50025608166_d6750482ce_b.jpg

Alice smells popcorn popping and hurries to find it. She loves popcorn! She just had breakfast as well but after all, she is eating for two.
    50025608136_1b7dd926d6_b.jpg

Wisteria decides to have her face painted. She picks out the unicorn and rainbows and is pleased with the art.
    50025065978_ab7ebc78d7_b.jpg

Alice and Jennifer play hopscotch laughing together remembering those days not so long ago when they met and played hopscotch for the first time back in Midnight Hollow.
    50025608106_6a1d5c1a7e_b.jpg
    50025608016_124a121d2e_b.jpg

Dedric is so proud of his little girl learning to walk so quickly. He tosses her in the air and she giggles happily trusting her Dad to catch her. He sets her down at the block table so she can play with Kailena. Alice tells him she will watch her and he hurries off to find Wisteria.
    50025608181_c946c12a34_b.jpg

Wisteria and Dedric roller skate and after a few falls they start getting the hang of staying upright. The rink becomes quite crowded so they decide to play soccer. They are both better at soccer than skating. Wisteria is impressed with Dedric's ability to catch the soccer ball and Dedric is very impressed with her kicking ability.
    50025065763_159357f1f1_b.jpg
    50044243928_31ffec63b7_b.jpg
    50044243898_1afba81ec6_b.jpg

The Willowisp family arrives at the park and Nickolas and Anastasia hurry over to say hi and see the children. Both are stunned when they look at Alice and Jennifer who are very obviously showing their pregnancies. "Why didn't you tell us?"

Alice explains they discovered it just before Adam and Marshall left on their trip and decided not to let the guys know until they get back. "We didn't want them to delay the trip and you know Adam would not have gone. I should have told you when you came to Willow's party. I'm really sorry I didn't. I have not even told my parents." Alice is embarrassed and asks for them to forgive her.

"Of course, we do understand, but goodness, call your Mom and Dad!" Nickolas and Anastasia hug the girls and are happy for more babies coming into their lives.
    50044808191_00f4057c50_b.jpg
    50025607841_9a18b7682e_b.jpg
    50045065947_c9bb91dbd0_b.jpg

Bran and Briana enjoy playing with the boys.
    50045065847_92d67f85cd_b.jpg

Jennifer gets a call from Marshall. She is so happy to hear his voice. She tells him about Drew playing in the ball pit and tossing balls out at the people passing by. "He giggles happily when the people stop and toss the balls back to him." Marshall loves hearing about Drew and is sorry he is missing the festival. Jennifer reassures him it will be here all summer and they can enjoy it when he gets home. Marshall reminds her they will be deep in the mountains soon and will have no reception to make calls until they are back out of the mountains. They talk for quite some time knowing it might be a few days until they have a chance to talk again.
    50129204916_7b852f7866_b.jpg

Adam calls Alice and she is thrilled seeing his name pop up on the caller ID. She immediately makes him guess where she is. He can hear the music of the festival and people chatting all around her. He laughs and guesses "a festival." She tells him about the festival and that Nickolas and Anastasia are getting ready to join the hotdog eating contest. He wishes he could be there to see how that ends. She tells him Kailena is missing him and takes the phone over so he can tell Kailena hello. Kailena listens on the phone and a big grin appears on her face as she calls out "Daddy!" She starts talking so fast that neither Adam nor Alice can understand what she is saying. They both understand when she tells him, "I love you, Daddy!"

Alice takes the phone back and Adam reminds her they will be in the mountains soon and might not be able to get reception. "Don't call Victor!"
    She laughs and tells him "I'll try to give you time to get back to civilization. I love you! Be careful. "
    Both girls are feeling a bit guilty about not sharing the news but neither gives in and confesses.
    50128637148_d9c63b2ebf_b.jpg

Alice and Jennifer take the toddlers home with them, leaving Dedric and Wisteria to enjoy the festival together. They each spend some time calling family and friends to let them know about the pregnancies.
    50045065552_296b2a5fd8_b.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    While I was busy with the IF's, I saw the message that Bradley saw a shadow and wanted to investigate. He had been sleeping in the treehouse, so it's impressive he sees shadows, at night, while sleeping :smiley: . I sent him to the basement, but butler Elena was looking into the sky.
    mzNH16J.jpg
    It was a beautiful autumn night (except for that color banding).
    XiTq0sU.jpg
    zBVhOvS.jpg
    b4tPiuj.jpg
    ChLKW7j.jpg
    vs2EkT5.jpg
    Directly after the first flash, a debris cloud is rising.
    x7yAoor.jpg
    9HF6XVX.jpg
    This is followed by a second blast.
    GgE1ngl.jpg
    DCiNaDO.jpg
    dhkdXLA.jpg
    Then the glow slowly fades.
    qRwzPQS.jpg
    8eKPb5W.jpg
    Well, the treehouse is gone, the swings are toast, and we have the usual space rocks.
    QpqLDLa.jpg
    Bradley puts the little pebble into his pocket.
    u4V6Mgm.jpg
    And off to bed it is - in the house this time.
    Only the butler, Bradley and one of the cats were witnesses. Everyone else slept through this.
    Post edited by Turjan on
  • Options
    MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @Emily4331 Any chance to be associated with a kitty (even if it's a ginormous one).

@BlackSand I am so, so sorry. I can't even imagine what you all must be going through. I know it's not worth much, but I'm sending virtual kitten hugs your way.
    ****Great pic!

@Silverofdreams30 We can wait. Best of luck getting your wi-fi restored.

@king_of_simcity7 Hope you had/are having fun on your break.

@Turjan Gotta watch out for those cave bears.
    ****Well, that was rude of the meteor. Glad everyone was okay.

@bekkasan Looks like everyone had fun at the festival.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

After more crashing, I decided to transplant Darcy into a new save (I exported her and the house). I guess that's what I'll have to do every so often if I want to actually achieve my goals for this save. I kept her in IP, again because of the scuba diving, it's just easier than trying to find a custom world with dive lots (I know they're out there, I don't need suggestions).

Today she went to the junkyard to collect scrap so she can make metal sculptures. She's a little over halfway through the sculpting career. I'm not sure which skill I'm going to focus on next. Maybe writing. Then when she completes her LTW (currently Max 3 Skills), I'll switch her over to One Sim Band and have her focus on instruments.

Even with potato graphics, my screenshots seem to be turning out okay, though I can't tell you why all my screenies of her are when she's working on her skills.
    rdfuE0R.jpg
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    Ultimate Sim Update

1pvok3N.jpg
    Friday, Week 3 of University, Brittany ranted in her bedroom before heading to pose nude for art. She got $250 for that then she called a friend since her social bar was low. Apparently she's talking about the money she's made.

VitAt6H.jpg
    Then it was time for her exams, which she passed with flying colors. For some reason though, her professor told her that her work was neither bad nor as good as it could be.

XrSj2Pb.jpg
    Then after a bit of a face and hair makeover, I sent her to a party. She had an opportunity to imply someones mother was a llama so that's why she's fighting with him. Unfortunately, telling them their mother was a chupacabra doesn't count.

LAOeEy3.jpg
    Saturday was very uneventful for her. In the morning, Brittany ranted in her bedroom again as she is just shy of level 10 rebel influence.

BNdW5dU.jpg
    She also did a lot of gem and metal hunting. She has most of the gems I currently have but is missing several metals and insects.

***Short and sweet but really didn't have much going on Friday and Saturday. She now has one week left before returning to Sunset Valley. That is where the real fun begins for Season 1.
  • Options
    Last night I was faced with a dilemma. I decided to put the big decision off until today. Now I'm faced with the dilemma. Maybe I'll put it off again for a while. Maybe I won't.

The dilemma is due to Mary finally finding the potion to turn her IF real.

This is the current state of the household. My question to myself is - should I risk it or should I wait a while?

2020-08-06.png

• Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    Screenshot-60.jpg
    Traci: My dad never lets me listen to this music! You're totally cool Francine.
    Francine: What he doesn't know won't kill him.

Screenshot-61.jpg
    Francine: You're a great dancer Traci, you should audition for fame or shame.
    Traci: I know I right?! My dad won't let me audition because he hates the host.
    Its not fair! He ruins my life.

Screenshot-63.jpg
    Michael: Oh yeah, Traci.I ruin your life...lets not count the times I SAVED YOUR BEHIND.
    Traci: Stop yelling! Francine says I should audition for fame or shame.

Screenshot-64.jpg
    Michael: You what?! I told this child, no she's not going on fame or shame.
    Francine: Its just a dance show and traci is great.
    Michael: She's my daughter Francine, not yours so kindly keep your opinions to
    yourself.

Screenshot-65.jpg
    Francine: message received.I'm out of here...I can see why Amanda
    was constantly stressed, you have anger management issues.I'm out.

Screenshot-68.jpg
    Traci: Look what you did dad! Francine's like totally cool and fun,
    and you sent her packing! Mom's right, you're not very nice.

Screenshot-66.jpg
    Michael: Plum...me and my big mouth...

Screenshot-69.jpg
    Francine decided to head home, and hang out in the car, jamming
    to some los santos rock.

Screenshot-70.jpg
    Francine: What are you doing here?
    Michael: I got a big mouth Cine, and it always gets me into messes.

Screenshot-71.jpg
    Francine: More like hot-headed man...there was no need to bite
    my head off.I didn't tell her to go do it, I just said she has talent
    and she could make it.
    Michael: Yeah...I know...I need to learn to shut up...
    Francine: Yes, you do.

Screenshot-72.jpg
    Michael: Then maybe you should just shut me up...
    Francine: Maybe I should...
    -whacks him in the head with her book-
    Michael: ouch!

Screenshot-73.jpg
    Francine: Nice try, Mikey.Not falling for that one.
    Michael: That hurt...
    Francine: Good...next time it'll be two books...Now excuse me,
    going to meet Lamar..
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    Page 3968

@GraceyManor Lol, at least he has Francine now.
    Yeah, it took me a bit to figure out how to upload too.

@MoonandStars83 Stinks about your graphics.

@Emily4331 Yeah, they are a bit large, aren't they? Unfortunately I don't have the original Lauren but if I did, I'd probably try making her eyes smaller then run the picture through the program.

@BlackSand Condolences to you and your family.

@emorrill You're welcome.

Page 3969

@ZhakiraP Karl turned out great, his real life picture looks like the Sim version.

@king_of_simcity7 Yeah, we aren't very far away from it. We should reach it no later than the end of August.

@bekkasan Hopefully you get to play a bit, even if it's just a day or so.
    Willow looks so cute learning to walk.
    That cotton candy gave me a craving. Haven't had any for several years now.
    That sounds like toddlers, lol. I like that Drew is throwing them at people. :lol:
    Great face painter in that booth. Never messes up.
    I love the toddlers, they are some of my favorite characters. I'm looking forward to seeing them as they age up too though.
    Looking forward to the new babies too. Alice's parents will be thrilled, although they probably will get on her about not telling them sooner.
    Well, sounds like they are holding off. Just hope the babies aren't born before their fathers get home.
    Great update!

@Karritz Hopefully your leg will be healed up soon.
    Looking forward to seeing what went on with the D.O.L.A.D.
    Sounds kind of like what Chicago is doing. If you come from certain areas, you are supposed to quarantine. Not sure that people are following it though. I'm not near there so can't really say.
    That would make 22 Sims in your household from what I counted. Guess it depends how well your game is going currently. If it's doing fine, I don't think one new Sim will change much.

@BlackSand It really is a great cottage and it looks like your Sim enjoys it too.

@Nikkei_Simmer I think it's so cool how there are so many possibilities with ArtBreeder. I've got a few more Sims I need to try with it.
    Luckily your post count changed real quick, lol

@Turjan Guess the game didn't like all the IF's.
    Lol, good way to get rid of her.
    Yeah, got to watch out for those technophobes.
    Stevie looks like he enjoys the ride.
    Oh look, a shooting star!
    Nope, it's just a meteor bringing death and destruction. No big deal, lol.
    Thankfully only inanimate objects were damaged or destroyed and it didn't bring any death. Guess it was all destruction.
    I think that 'pebble' will fit in his pocket. It's not very big. :lol:
    Great updates!

@MoonandStars83 Sounds like Darcy is on her way to being a nicely skilled Sim.

@GraceyManor Francine is supposed to be younger than Michael, isn't she? Probably why she doesn't care what his daughter listens to.
    Ah, I see Michael is playing the 'She's my kid and not yours' game. That never ends well.
    Looks like I was right. Francine didn't take that very kindly, did she? I can't blame her though.
    Glad she got her revenge though, lol.
    Great update!

***Not playing tonight, will try to play the Langerak save tomorrow.
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    @Brandontaylor
    Just a few years younger..Like five or six years.
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    @Silverofdreams30 ... Thanks for the condolences.

@Turjan ... Thanks you for the condolences.
    On a Sims note ... I hardly ever play legacies or extensive families, so I never have acquired Generations.
    Imaginary Friends seem kind of neat ... Until your child grows up and you have to find something to do with them.

I was getting a cup of coffee this morning and left my Sim working out at slow speed.
    Came back and there was a meteor and a tombstone where the weight bench had been ... :D
    I normally would consider it fate, but I had saved just prior to getting coffee, and didn't even get to watch the meteor.
    So ... I just reloaded the game without saving my dead Sim.

From the looks of it Bradley has been working out too if he can get that pebble in his pocket ... ;)

@bekkasan ... Great update and wonderful pictures.
    It seems like fairies could mitigate some of the dangers of learning to skate ... But what fun would that be ... :D

@MoonandStars83 ... Thanks for the condolences and thoughts.
    About custom worlds with dive spots, or trying to save dive spots to the Exchange ...
    Dive spots are unique in some ways and don't transfer well.
    It has to do with placement and water depth.

However ... Here's a link to an excellent tutorial on how to build a Dive Spot on other worlds ...
    https://simsvip.com/sims-3-island-paradise-guide/creating-dive-lots/

It will look complicated, but the instructions are step by step, and very helpful/easy to understand.
    Give it a try ... You can build a smaller lot, and put whatever you want in it.

@Brandontaylor ... Thanks for the condolences
    I don't know though ... Looks like Brittany is learning a lot in college ...
    How to rant and how to make money naked ... :D

@GraceyManor ...
    If a friend hit me with a book, just for saying something ...
    They'd be eatin' that book, without a plate of Cajun fries and bowl of brown gravy on the side ... :#

Michael needs to hop a boat to the islands, get lost running a dive shop and bar ...
    And let the women currently in his life figure out what they want on their own.***

***Disclaimer: Taking relationship advice from BlackSand is not a good idea in any case ... :#

Post edited by BlackSand on
  • Options
    @Blacksand and @MoonandStars83 I have a "How to build a dive spot" tutorial too. It's been quite popular. Actually it's my video with the most views so far. It's usually at the top, or near the top of my most popular videos each 48 hrs.

Here's the link.

https://youtu.be/xQYREabahSE

There is another one on how to decorate a dive lot.
    https://youtu.be/fpkg0TMLipY

And how to fix broken mermaid scales
    https://youtu.be/0fOyiUBcRv4

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top