Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Straud Legacy-Bachelor Challenge Casting Thread Gen 4 *CLOSED* (Bachelorette: Nemesis Straud)

Comments

• MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    RL wrote: »
    @RL aww Jude is a cutie thank you for submitting him :) I have never played the chef career or aspiration so if he wins that will be fun! Just to double check something in his bio so that I don't make a mistake: did vampires pay his mum to let them drink from her? Or did I completely misinterpret that?

Yeah that's the gist of it. It was her way to afford rent on their house in Forgotten Hollow.

@RL great glad I got that right :) interesting story line, I like it!
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    GABRIEL SILVER

bvCgwg3.png

Gallery ID: pammiechick
    Home world: Forgotten Hollow
    Family: Candy Silver and Adonis Misthaven--Adonis is a grandmaster vampire and has given his dark gifts to Gabriel as well as his beauty. Candy's gregarious traits are in her son as well (and maybe he's a bit sneaky, too, but we'll see!) He has an older brother named, Demetrius.

How many children do you want? Whatever my goddess wishes is fine by me.

How would you feel about being a stepfather? I'd welcome any and all children my darling would like to love

Do you want to get married? Yes. To be bonded eternally is one of my goals in this unlife.

Hobbies/interests: candle making, working out, collecting odds and ends and putting them to good use, being a part of a creative club

What you like/dislike in a partner: anyone who is sloppy, gluttonous, or lazy is beneath all dignity. I would love to spoil my love with any and all of my time whether that's moonbathing on the beach or going to a dungeon karaoke bar or scavenging odds and ends to make something both of us adore. I hope my partner wants to spend time with me.

What career you would like: I'd like to be a Green Technician. It's my vision to create beauty in the natural world.

How do you feel about mermaids and vampires? I adore them both (since I am a vampire myself). I consider mermaids to be the most beautiful creatures on this lovely planet.

Would you ever cheat on your partner? Absolutely not. I would die (if I could) for my one and only.

Bio (optional):

I am the only child of my mother, Candy Silver, and my father, Lord Adonis Misthaven of Forgotten Hollow. I grew up in my father's mansion because my mother ran off to another world to become famous and I never heard from her again. Because my mother wasn't married to my father when I was born (his first wife died of too much sunlight), he wouldn't give me his name and title, Misthaven as it was reserved for my elder brother who inherited my father's grand estate. Just as well as I hated the way my father would waste reprehensible amounts of money on the most frivolous items. Since I was given a small basement room reserved for servants, I would collect trash (as my father called them) and create beautiful and useful machines out of them. I also recycled as much as I could and talked to the servants about our horrendous green footprint.

It is my goal to find a woman who I can spoil but also help with whatever is her most welcome desire. I hope to teach our children one day of the value of frugality mixed with creative works of art. Our world is too beautiful to spoil. We must be responsible. After all, we will be living upon it for a very long time (if they are vampires, too) and musn't abuse what our Creator has bestowed upon us.

You may find him here: GABRIEL SILVER
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @pammiechick oh wow Gabriel is stunning :o thank you for submitting him :) also I love that he is Candy's son! Very nice bit of background. I wonder if he will run into his mother in my save... That would be fun!
    @pammiechick oh wow Gabriel is stunning :o thank you for submitting him :) also I love that he is Candy's son! Very nice bit of background. I wonder if he will run into his mother in my save... That would be fun!

That WOULD be fun if they "bumped" into each other! Lol!!!

So glad you like him. I had fun finetuning him for you! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited August 2020
    3mqLk3w.png

Name: Michael Talon
    Gallery ID: Karababy52
    Home world: Brindleton Bay
    Family:

Mom - Serafina Talon
    Dad - Captain Uriel Talon
    Brothers - Rafael, Gabriel

How many children do you want? One or two, but I'm not opposed to more.
    How would you feel about being a stepfather? Biological, step, stand-in, any kind of Father should love all his children equally, that's what being part of a family is all about.

Do you want to get married? Yes, very much so. I have a lot of love to give and hope that Galatea is the one I've been searching for to accept and give back just as much.

Hobbies/interests: Practicing magic (I'm not very good yet though. But my brother, Rafael is a Spellcaster and he's been 'trying' to mentor me). Music, in particular playing the violin, but I love to listen to all kinds of music, dancing is okay too I guess. Fishing, boating, birds (Rafael has a Raven familiar and it's so cool!), I love cats too and if I ever become a Spellcaster I'll probably have a black cat as a familiar, or maybe a black panther, that would be beyond amazing! I love collecting things too. Mom has been a big influence with that, she has a spectacular collection of feathers that I admired so much I've started my own. Well, she helped me start it by giving me an extra Raven feather she had since she knew I liked Ravens. I like to make candles too.

What do you like/dislike in a partner: I'd hope she liked magic and believed in all things associated with the occults. She should be open, non-judgmental, neat, beauty is a plus, but not necessary. If she's a beautiful person inside with a caring, loving soul, and loves me for who I am, that's all that matters.

What career you would like: I hadn't really thought about any kind of career yet. What I'd really like to do is open my own little shop and sell some of the things I've been collecting, or maybe a magic shop! That would be ideal! I could sell my candles too. So I guess, retail? Being a musician would be cool too I guess as a back-up plan.

How do you feel about mermaids and vampires? I know that both exist for one thing. I've been a part of Dad's crew for a few years now and we heard a mermaid/siren singing one time. Dad told me to ignore it, but I was mesmerized, she (I think it was a she, never actually saw) sang so beautifully, the notes were so soft, pure and ethereal. Good thing I wasn't manning the wheel, I would've sailed us right into a rock cliff! That's one reason why I love the violin so much, because of that mermaid/siren. She sounded a little like a violin, only 1000 times better!

As for vampires, I met one once in a bar. I didn't believe him at first, thought he'd had one too many drinks and was pulling my leg. But he just said, "Watch your neck young lad and don't go into any dark places alone, otherwise, aye, you'll find out the hard way what I say is true." Then there was just this black smoke where he was sitting. A big, black bat flew over my head too and I swear it was laughing! Bats don't laugh, it was him, a vampire! So, yeah, that's how I feel about vampires, they're real, definitely!

Would you ever cheat on your partner? No! Never, ever!

Micheal is the youngest (by 15 minutes) of a set of triplets born to Captain Uriel Talon and his lovely wife Serafina. He has lived in Brindleton Bay his entire life, but has visited many places while sailing with his Father. He's always been an adventurous sort of soul and learned a lot from his travels. His Father had hopes that Michael would take over the family shipping business when he retired and that had always been the plan. However, Michael has always looked up to his eccentric brother Rafael and would visit him often in Glimmerbrook where he lived.

After one such trip, he came back with a new found love for magic. Rafael had become a Spellcaster and what he had shown Michael about his life now had left him in awe of his Brother. He wanted to be just like him. Well, almost just like him. Rafael, had a love for the ladies, all ladies. He couldn't, wouldn't commit to just one. However, Michael on the other hand wants to find his soulmate, the love of his life to spend together forever. He's had a couple sweethearts in the past, but it never worked out in the end. They were just looking for a good time, a part-time, convenient lover. Michael doesn't want that. While he is a romantic with an appreciation for all ladies, he wants a wife to ultimately give all his love and a family one day too. The middle brother, Gabriel has agreed to take over for their Father now so there's no hard feelings between Michael and Captain Uriel.
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
    @Karababy52 thank you so much for submitting Michael! He is a very handsome sim and you gave him such a wonderful detailed backstory! It would be fun to have a spellcaster in the family too :)
    Okay dokey I have space for one more contestant since I said 8 max but if nobody else submits a sim by tomorrow evening I will close this thread and begin with 7 entrants :)
    @Karababy52 Hottie alert! 😝😝😝
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    @pammiechick @MaggieMarley Aw, man, thanks so much to both of you for saying that, made me smile! I'm flattered! <3 BTW Pammie, I literally gasped when I saw Gabriel! He is truly a work of art! I adore darker-toned skin, hair and light colored eyes on Sims, especially males (obviously). It just looks so stunning!

Sooo many gorgeous male Sims with interesting backgrounds/personalities for Galatea to pick from, good luck to her, she's going to need it! I just hope Michael makes it past the first round! I haven't had much luck entering these kind of challenges lately, at least with my ladies anyway. :D

Happy Simming! <3
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    edited August 2020
    Hope I'm not too late for this submission...

Name: Yul Zimmerfield
    Gallery ID: vanpelt81
    Home world: Newcrest
    Family: Estranged sister
    How many children do you want? 4
    How would you feel about being a stepfather? I would be cool with it
    Do you want to get married? Yes I do. I'm tired of being cheated on
    Hobbies/interests: Playing video games, entering video game tournaments, going to sci-fi conventions to get immersed in geek culture.
    What you like/dislike in a partner:I dislike Cheating. If someone I am with is no longer wanting to be with me fine but at least break it off before you woo-hoo with someone new. For likes, anyone who has a sense of humor, loves video games, and wants to be with me is someone I want to be with.
    What career you would like: Designing Video Games
    How do you feel about mermaids and vampires? I had a fiancee who was a mermaid but she cheated on me with my sister. Not a fan of that particular mermaid but other mermaids are fine. Haven't met a vampire, alien, or spellcaster yet but it would be cool to meet one.
    Would you ever cheat on your partner? Never. I was cheated on by my fiancee when she was woo-hooing with my sister behind my back. This led to our engagement breaking off and me not speaking to the only living family I have.
    Bio (optional): Yul Zimmerfield is a brilliant but lazy gamer. Getting him to go outside for a walk is a chore, as is having him do anything athletic. That being said, Yul loves a sense of humor, an ability to enjoy video games, and someone who wants to be around him. Yul is hoping for someone like that but so far his only serious relationship ended due to Yul's ex-fiance woo-hooing with his estranged sister. Yul has some trust issues due to this but wants to find love so he is more than willing to continue to look.

Yul can be found with the hashtags #StraudLegacy #BacheloretteChallenge #CastingCall #MaggieMarley as well as the link attached to his name.
    @VanPelt81 nope you are not too late! I said I would take up to 8 :) Yul is great! Gal will definitely share his views on cheating since they've been through a similar experience with it.
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    I think I’m going to submit someone :)
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
    @MaggieMarley Yes please :)
  • TwinkiesLATwinkiesLA Posts: 181 Member
    @MaggieMarley I really enjoy your sims stories and love Straud Legacy Bachelor Challenge. Can I please reserve a spot for Rowan's bachelor?
    source.gif

Gallery ID: Shockmsd
    Forum Name: TwinkiesLA
    @TwinkiesLA thank you! Of course you can :)

(tagged the wrong person in my first reply to you. Edited it but idk if you would have got a notification, which is why I'm replying again lol)
    Melissa Beauchamps
    uE524oQ.png
    Melissa is actually an alien born with a funny skin tone - she has a tan with a bathing suit outline :D Idk if this will stay or will go away eventually, but I thought it was funny.

Gallery ID: SCNVM (Be sure to hit the CC box when you search for her, although there normally is no CC.)
    Home world: Del Sol Valley
    Family: Just me and my mom, who was actually abducted as a teenager and got me as a result, so we don't have a lot of age difference (this was some kind of bug, haha, still don't know how a teenage woman got impregnated by an alien hahahaha)
    How many children do you want? Not too much. I still want to be able to go out with friends.
    Do you want to get married? Sure, with the right person.
    Do you want any pets? And are you a cat person or a dog person? I think I'm more of a cat person. I'd like a cat.
    How do you feel about jealousy in a relationship? I easily get angry. Does that say enough?
    Hobbies/interests: Clubbing, everything that involves friends
    What is your favourite colour/colours? Are there any colours you don't like? Red and dark blue
    What are some music genres that you like/dislike? Not specified
    What hobbies and skills do you enjoy? Are there any that you dislike? Not specified (but I think she'd enjoy anything party-related and mischief related)
    Are there any decor styles that you like/dislike? Not specified
    What do you look for/want to avoid in a partner: I don't really like introverts, because all they do is sit at home.
    What career you would like: Not specified - too busy with the good life for the moment
    How do you feel about mermaids, vampires, and ghosts? I mean, I'm not really normal myself, although I look pretty normal. I don't mind any of those.
    Would you ever cheat on your partner? And have you cheated in the past? No, I would never.
    edited July 2021
    Thank you for Melissa, @Skeilah - I've had a few aliens with human skintones too and it's very cool when it happens! Love her eyes too <3 oh and also she is really pretty of course
  • RLRL Posts: 305 Member
    Can I reserve a spot?
    Check out the Sutherland ISBI!
    (Disclaimer: This blog is mainly an outlet for my weird humour)
    Click anyway! ⬇️️⬇️️⬇️️
    w2HyQcq.png