The latest update addressed the crashing issue that some of you have been experiencing, Click here to found out more!
November 20 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here.

New Free Pack also leaked?!

Everyone is talking about the new game pack icon leak, but what about that third free pack icon? That's certainly not in my game... (The bottom right pink icon)

sparkd-main-menu-2.jpg

It looks to me like two kids in a picture frame - could it be a new optional kids/babies update? Is this something that the devs just have on their computers and players just don't get so I hadn't seen it yet?

Any info on this or thoughts/ideas would be so awesome. Post them below!

Comments

• Leahmiller2006Leahmiller2006 Posts: 354 Member
    Could be but isn’t there that weird family portrait thing they did? Am I going nuts😂
    Let Your Smile Change Your World, But Don't Let The World Change Your Smile.

5K Mud Run For Cancer Research, 14 July 2018.
    Sims 4, 25th December 2014
  • Leahmiller2006Leahmiller2006 Posts: 354 Member
    Let Your Smile Change Your World, But Don't Let The World Change Your Smile.

5K Mud Run For Cancer Research, 14 July 2018.
    Sims 4, 25th December 2014
  • cheescaekscheescaeks Posts: 881 Member
    thats old, from the mobile game redemption thing
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,069 Member
    I think it’s just the family portrait you can get with The Sims Mobile. At some point if you downloaded The Sims Mobile, you got the picture. I have it in my game.
  • RhiannonravenRhiannonraven Posts: 128 Member
    Dianesims wrote: »
    I think it’s just the family portrait you can get with The Sims Mobile. At some point if you downloaded The Sims Mobile, you got the picture. I have it in my game.

OK, thanks. Just hadn't seen it before!
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 2,084 Member
  • LizzychicagoLizzychicago Posts: 784 Member
    Could be but isn’t there that weird family portrait thing they did? Am I going nuts😂

Yeah, that's probably what that is. I didn't get that 'cos I didn't know about it, so I don't have it.
    Check my builds and Sims out on the Gallery, username Lizzychicago!
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 11,127 Member
    edited August 3
    No Free Pack in the future.
    The free content is already included in the patches as EF (Engagement Freebies ?), it reached the 23rd sets in June.
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/977861/the-sims-4-updates-6-years-of-freebies

The main menu show the 2 Limited Time Offer items, the Ghoulish Guitar (Newsletter subscription) and the Family Portrait (The Sims Mobile launch day).
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 87,842 Member
    Everyone is talking about the new game pack icon leak, but what about that third free pack icon? That's certainly not in my game... (The bottom right pink icon)

sparkd-main-menu-2.jpg

It looks to me like two kids in a picture frame - could it be a new optional kids/babies update? Is this something that the devs just have on their computers and players just don't get so I hadn't seen it yet?

Any info on this or thoughts/ideas would be so awesome. Post them below!

It's the picture frame from Sims Mobile we could add to our game on PC but sadly Consoles still don't have this frame.

• simfriend1968simfriend1968 Posts: 442 Member
    edited August 3
    You couldn't get the Family Portrait if you were from a country other than the US, either. I have the Sims Mobile and I entered my number but it refused to recognize because it was very different from American numbers. They really need to incorporate it in the game for everyone.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 2,084 Member
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 2,938 Member
    You couldn't get the Family Portrait if you were from a country other than the US, either. I have the Sims Mobile and I entered my number but it refused to recognize because it was very different from American numbers. They really need to incorporate it in the game for everyone.

It should just come free in an update for everyone at this point. I downloaded Sims Mobile, redeemed my code for the frame and then promptly deleted Sims Mobile, because I had it on my phone before this promo and decided I hated it. I mean they have no compunction about giving some paid content away (gives side eye to the 20th anniversary hot tub, and dine out pants) away free in updates eventually so why not this, and give every simmer the ability to have a full family portrait in their homes if they like.
  • WilliamVSimsWilliamVSims Posts: 197 Member
    I have the portrait but weird it doesn't show in my main menu.
  • JackOnYourBackJackOnYourBack Posts: 1,114 Member
    I couldn't get the frame even though I wanted it (and actually wanted to try the mobile game). My origin account is a hotmail one but my google play account that I use for my phone is connected to a gmail account.

I hope they release it in a free update for everyone at some point, since you can't even get it now if you download the mobile game.
    Gallery ID: JackOnYourBack
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 87,842 Member
    I hope they update it to come to the consoles.

• SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,406 Member
    I hope they update it to come to the consoles.

I don't think you can even get it on PC now. I tried a few times but was unable to get it. People who have it got it during it's limited time code thing from my understanding.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 7,486 Member
    I want it to
    the sims 4 isn't getting new whims right now and I think they have dropped them all together if we want new whims in sims 4 we need to tweet the gurus and tell them we like whims
  • rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,264 Member
    Someone liberated the picture frame so all the people who weren't able to get it back then are able to download the frame still.

https://sims4studio.com/thread/13060/glassplumbob
  • bixtersbixters Posts: 1,412 Member
    Maybe they'll finally just release it for free this summer without the app, and that's why there's a new icon for it.
  • JadedJaneJadedJane Posts: 967 Member
    I didn't see this post until now. I just posted about the same thing. It looks like two sims shaking hands or holding hands in a square.