The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What expansion would You vote for next if these were the options 2020

Comments

• SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,950 Member
    Country Living (adding farming gameplay)
    I like several of the packs country living being first, generations second, on the road, find live, vacations,,and into the past/future all interest me too.
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,442 Member
    Supernatural (adding werewolves, fairies and more occults)
    Really hard choice because I also would love to get Superheroes and romance and the Apocalyptic one as well if it was more exciting than just rebuilding and included zombies or something.
    #Team Occult
  • NushkaNushka Posts: 380 Member
    edited August 2020
    I like my sims to make and harvest their own stuff so livestock is my favourite option. Second choice would be generations. My least favourite are all the supernatural ones, I only got vampires and magic for the furniture and harvestables. I also see no point in implementing vehicles since changing lots still means loading screens and I feel my sims will allways ride a bike/boat if avaliable even if walking takes less time than taking it out of their inventory, getting on it, riding it, getting off it and putting it back on their inventory.
    Post edited by Nushka on
    Happy simming!
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Find Love (enhanced dating and weddings)
    I wonder if a couple of the themes could be combined -- Find Love would go well with Generations, for example.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,939 Member
    edited July 2020
    I want some generations , occult & past related content too (tbh most of these packs be awesome)

but what I really need is romance pack with couple dancing and couple interactions and all that jazz and I need it right now
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • WolfNateWolfNate Posts: 2,340 Member
    Only 18 people voted for Occult expanding? Okay Supernatural in Sims 3 was.. an unholy mess and that gosh darn Full Moon nonsense with plant eating zombies was ANNOYING. I love you pvz I am downloading 3 when it's out but... Don't add a 'cameo' of plant eating zombies in my sims tyvm. This coming from an occultist simmer

Now if we get an Expansion with an overt fantasy theme you guys better deliver. In Sims 3 you could make a vampire without night life but oh by the way... All the items that a Vampire needs to function are only in night life! So... Don't do that again EA.
    Occultism in Sims is family-friendly and should not be watered down to cater to realism players
  • Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Not going to lie, I was super torn on this one. I picked Supernatural, but my interests scream for Country Living and Apocolypse packs. Also, for practical play I feel we could use a Generations and Romance pack. For fun, I'd love a winter world. I am not really against anything, but I am the least interested in cars. I could see them be a kind of interesting stuff pack with a Sims 2 esque cars, but nothing like Sims 3 car gameplay.
  • WerescytheWerescythe Posts: 157 Member
    I voted Supernatural (because I love the Occult) though the Rebuild idea sounds like it could be cool too if done right. :smile:
    I'm probably one of the rare few here, but I love using the occult aspects in my Sims 4 games. xD
  • Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    edited July 2020
    Generations ( adding more gameplay especially for babies and elders)
    I'm only interested in this option for the Babies. Number one choice would be: Country Living (adding farming gameplay). Please free the babies in a future update.
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,404 Member
    WolfNate wrote: »
    Only 18 people voted for Occult expanding? Okay Supernatural in Sims 3 was.. an unholy mess and that gosh darn Full Moon nonsense with plant eating zombies was ANNOYING. I love you pvz I am downloading 3 when it's out but... Don't add a 'cameo' of plant eating zombies in my sims tyvm. This coming from an occultist simmer

Now if we get an Expansion with an overt fantasy theme you guys better deliver. In Sims 3 you could make a vampire without night life but oh by the way... All the items that a Vampire needs to function are only in night life! So... Don't do that again EA.

Occults is one of the options I'm definitely interested in, there just are a couple I need more badly.
  • ZinomanZinoman Posts: 14 New Member
    Generations bc I want more gameplay that can happen on a home lot. I'm sick of loading screens. Plus it sounds like maybe it could give sims some depth finally...
  • FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    'Find love' would be my second choice.
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    I voted country living because I feel that they should add cars in base game and update life stages, i know that this is going too be a very unpopular opinion, please dont take off my head 😂, I think generation's gameplay should be in a patch, by updating babies, teens, adults having midlife crisis and updating elders, I feel they lost the opportunity when they released parenthood
  • JADETIGERJADETIGER Posts: 23 Member
    I would like Generations - I think a lot could be added to flesh out the various life stages. More to do with babies, more activities for toddlers, more games and activities for children (kid stove like previous sims games or an easy bake oven type object, ability for kids to play games like tag, cops and robbers etc together). Better acne for teens with interactions to wash face or put on acne cream (similar to the Sims 2). Flesh out elders and have a few activities that are more elder specific or that elders get perks on and more elder CAS.
  • Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    I wanted to pick Find Love & Country Living too, but Generations is what I'd want the most. We need freed babies with changing tables, strollers, etc. Elders need so much more love too.
  • Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,162 Member
    Either Find Love or Generations is what I'd like the most in this game. I feel like the general romance and family gameplay in The Sims 4 is a bit weak and boring.
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,374 Member
    edited July 2020
    Vacation (adding winter world gameplay)
    I really want the winter world, but not as a vacation world. I chose this option anyway, because I really, really want winter activities.
    I also would love generations type of pack, but not with more gameplay for babies, I really don't care for babies in Sims 4.
  • JustinJustin Posts: 731 Member
    I’m actually disappointed about generations being on top. I really want more occult stuff. Occult players have been long over due for a while now. I really don’t trust simmers with voting because after laundry , eco living & knitting winning it makes me annoyed
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    generations.. rebuild sound fun too
  • EliasVersaceEliasVersace Posts: 477 Member
    edited July 2020
    I'd want Country Living, and it's also my guess for the next fall Expansion Pack. However a Generations-like pack is much needed in this game.
  • Cassieb95Cassieb95 Posts: 347 Member
    edited July 2020
    Power up (adding superheroes)
    I chose the superhero option because it's sth totally different that we've seen so far and interesting at the same time.
    However, I would also buy dating, apocalyptic, supernatural packs.

Edit: I didn't see the "into the past" option. :D I would love to see a medieval pack!
  • SheepilingSheepiling Posts: 579 Member
    I would love to not have to wait another 3 years for them to finally release the next occult. Vampires took 3 years to come out, then it was another 3 years after that when we finally got spellcasters.
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    I would buy several of those, but if I was told there was only one more pack coming I'd want werewolves, so I voted for that. With no end date in sight, I don't actually care what order they come out in.
  • Livi5500kLivi5500k Posts: 22 Member
    Into the past/future (time travel pack with medieval world)
    Voted for this one... but I would like generations equally as much. And Find Loge is a close second/third.
  • elemmeleelemmele Posts: 689 Member
    On The Road (cars and vehicles gameplay)
    Are cars the most practical answer there? ...No. But the heart wants what the heart wants, plum it!

It was really hard to pick, though... I want werewolves in my game so bad it's not even funny! Also farming...would be so amazing. I can totally see why Generations has so many votes, too. Adding more depth to all the life stages would be great, since I feel like the game definitely puts a heavy focus on Young Adults as it is now.
    de4l47l-8be82ab0-e824-47d8-b89d-e4b317e1e4e7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMGE4NDlmM2ItMjBlZC00MzNkLWJkZjQtMzY5YzY0MGVhYzFmXC9kZTRsNDdsLThiZTgyYWIwLWU4MjQtNDdkOC1iODlkLWU0YjMxN2UxZTRlNy5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.mOg5OTH8yLLAb8Swus1BlunSLcRGY3-w29wazeBAu18