Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

*CAS Challenge/Prompt List* 45+

So recently I have lost some creativity juice or whatever and I was kind of stuck for CAS or like sim ideas, I eventually got out of this CAS block (or something that sounds less stupid) anyway I discovered some Discussions for similar ideas but they were kinda outdated or weren't that appealing to me so I decided to make a new one!!

Hope you enjoy, and remember you can always bend this list or change items on it because after all it's your sims!
Btw if you aren't familiar " just means 'Above'
You can do these daily, all at once or whatever!
If you have somehow completed all of these tag me in this post and ask me to add more with suggestions if you like!

1. Stereotypical Popular Teen/Young adult (YA if you don't want to use teen lol)
2. Stereotypical Geek Teen/YA
3. Stereotypical Sporty Sim Teen/YA
4. Stereotypical Arty Sim Teen/YA
5. Barbie/doll sim (because who doesn't love making overly inaccurate or hard to get body proportions)
6. A Made-up Celeb sim (for Get Famous or you who don't have it but want to get in on the fun!)
7. A real person recreated as a sim.
8. A simself!
9. A fantasy sim (Elf, Fairy, Mermaid, Vampire, Alien, Unicorm, Dryad, Other, may need some CC for this :) )
10. A sim related to a colour (skin, hair, clothes, other stuff) and may I suggest these skintones if you want to do a non-ea colour
( http://noodlescc.tumblr.com/post/157420201179/noodles-berry-skin-colors-here-is-my-set-of-berry )
11. A movie or book character
12. Recreation by memory of a townie (just jump into CAS and try to recreate a townie!, if you want you could tie this and the next one together)
13. Townie Makeover!
14. A sweet food inspired sim (Icecream, Taffy, Cotton candy, etc)
15. A savoury food inspired sim. (Pie, Pastries, Burgers, sausges etc.)
16. A fruit inspired sim (apple, orange, lemon, watermelon, coconut, mango etc)
17. An animal inspired sim (bear pls dont use the suit :D , deer, frog, dog etc)
18. A material inspired sim (wood, stone, charcoal, diamond, Grass etc)
19. An Elemental Sim {does not have to be traditional element or if your some science whiz kid the periodic elements lol} (water, fire, earth, air, rainbow, electricity, Clouds, Iron, Neon, Hydrogen etc)
20. An Insane Sim (one you would expect to be a bit crazy)
21. A sim based on a storyline {this one rly helps creativity flow} (i suggest if you can't think of a storyline search some storyline discussions up or something)
22. A makeover of a random gallery sim
23. Completely Base Game Sim (Ik hard right)
24. A pack specific sim or a cc specific sim (like can only use items from a certain pack or a completely cc sim)
25. Festive sims really depends what season you are in (christmas, halloween, easter, guy Fawkes, 4th of July, Hanukkah, Holi, La Tomatina etc)
26. A flower inspired sim (rose, carnation, hydrangea, daffodil, daisy, waterlily etc)
27. Multiple Colours specific sim (search up colour palettes on Pinterest or tumblr or something and create a sim on one of those or make one up yourself)
28. A sim based on an ethnicity or country (too many to specify!)
29. A sim based on a Disney character (Ariel, flounder, Pocahontas, MEEKO ILY, Gus, Swan princess etc)
30. A sim based on a classic fairytale (little red riding hood, cinderella, aurora, Rapunzel etc)
31. A sim based on an Emotion (Sad, Happy, Angry, Anxious, Excited, Overwhelmed)
32. A sim based on a shape (gotta be creative with this one, star, circle, square, kite, octagon etc)
33. A sim based on a greek god/goddess (or any other god/goddess)
34. A sim based on a time of day (day, night, dawn, dusk, midday, midnight, 3am etc)
35. A sim based on a plant (oak tree, bonsai tree, wheat etc)
36. A sim based on something creepy or sinister. (ghost, haunted doll, or just literally creepy dude or gal)
37. A sim inspired by a You Tuber.
38. A sim based on a meme or a joke. (like the cereal before milk etc lol get really get inspired by this one!!! Good Luck)
39. Okay listen to me for this one, chuck on a random song on your playlist or online etc listen to the song through once what vibes do you get from it then use these vibes and listen to this song while creating a sim based on this song (also helps you learn lyrics listening to it on repeat lol)
40. A sim that is based on a zodiac/star sign. ( Aries, Aquarius, Taurus, Cancer, Scorpio, Gemini etc)
41. A sim based on a planet. ( Earth, Mars, Saturn, or even the sun and pluto which don't really count but whatever)
42. A sim based on a relative.
43. A sim based on like a version of yourself which you want to achieve (can be quite motivating aswell)
44. Lol can't believe i haven't done this yet, A sim based on a season (Spring, Summer, Winter and Autumn/Fall)
45. A sim based on breakfast, lunch and dinner (I'm sorry im hungry)
46. A sim based on an aesthetic (steampunk, Retro, Vintage Glam, Modern, Street, Traditional, Plain etc)

LOL hope you like these :)
can't wait to see these sims!
-Simmer Unikorn

Comments

• MuggyQuasarMuggyQuasar Posts: 169 Member
    Bookmarked this for future inspiration, thank you!
    lgYUYx0.jpg
  • SimmerUnikornSimmerUnikorn Posts: 80 Member
    @MuggyQuasar No problem hope this helps in the future!
    -Simmer Unikorn
  • SimmerUnikornSimmerUnikorn Posts: 80 Member
    edited November 2018
    So i was actually bored myself and created no.1 & 2 already

Her name is Zoey and the 2nd girl is Melissa

32054896118_d20bab3732_b.jpg

30987298667_afdff0ab12_b.jpg
    -Simmer Unikorn
  • CatsLuvCamiCatsLuvCami Posts: 104 Member
    :) I love this so much!!! One idea I have is based off song lyrics (ex. "girls with tattoos that get into trouble" - 7 Rings (clean edit 4 me), Ariana Grande or something harder like "I was riding shotgun with my hair undone" -Our Song, Taylor Swift!

DEFINITELY USING YOUR IDEAS *bookmarked)
    i come here to play video games and tell bad jokes...does anyone actually read these?
  • ButterfreeguyButterfreeguy Posts: 633 Member
    I might do all of these sometime.
  • Samsonguy9000Samsonguy9000 Posts: 755 Member
    So i was actually bored myself and created no.1 & 2 already

Her name is Zoey and the 2nd girl is Melissa

32054896118_d20bab3732_b.jpg

30987298667_afdff0ab12_b.jpg

Rather reminded of Ghost World...
    BRsxJqb.png
  • EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    edited March 2019
    Hi everyone,

We are reopening this thread because after reviewing it, as a challenge/ideas that can still be completed today, this was not something we would consider a necropost. Also, I'm moving it to challenges section because it makes more sense to find it there if you are looking for ideas on what to do in your game. :)

Sorry for the interruption!
  • waterproofcowplantwaterproofcowplant Posts: 20 Member
    So glad I found this today!
  • Chloe1111090Chloe1111090 Posts: 1 New Member
    Wow
    Best thing since sliced bread (not sarcastic or an exaggeration xx)!!!!
  • princearthurprincearthur Posts: 12 New Member
    Keeping this in the memory banks! Thank you!!
  • Me_Likes_Sims4Me_Likes_Sims4 Posts: 8 New Member
    My Goodness, I LOVE DIS! I was looking for CAS/Challenge ideas and stumbled across this, I think I have done too much in the sims in 2 weeks :p! I have made a Family of *Return To The Sims To Count* 4 with another one to come and 2 glitched away/got taken away. Heh heh... Also Just Started The Disney Princess Challenge But My Save Reset So I Kinda Maybe Had To Cheat. Anyway Book Marking This!
  • Me_Likes_Sims4Me_Likes_Sims4 Posts: 8 New Member
    BTW I Am A New Member Can New Members Post Under #NewMemberCAS